Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community (15111 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry

Is one bigger than the other
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Johndoe100:
This is what is behind this Igbo fools anger.

Are u a congo democratic deportee or a burkina faso refugee Immigration is after you. Look back.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tpia5: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
size38: Its a pitty though, but those students were killed by rival cult groups in collaboration with some vigilante group members. The facts are there. People knowabout this even some uniport students too

Obviously, the plank fellow is a known cultist.

This, apart from his animalistic behaviour, explains why he still remains at large.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tpia5: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
okpara ugo:

Are u a congo democratic deportee or a burkina faso refugee Immigration is after you. Look back.

When you say congo democratic deportee or burkina faso deportee, what exactly does that mean?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by AndreUweh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Truckpusher: Apparently you only read the last paragraph and the rest u covered with your natural hatred for the ikwerres....IKWERRES ARE NOT IGBOS AND WILL NOT BE.
How can I hate the Ikwerres when my wife is one of them. I do not hate my wife, nor Ikwerre people nor any Igbo group.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Lopezmiller: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by bigmaut: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
elechi shld go & write a novel on aluu killing make we hear word
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tonytopples: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
Na wa Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​º. Is all these necessary?? I was there when d man JƱڪτ̲̅ made a slight comment on the issue. Who come paste this tin sef? He doesn't deserve all these insults!
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by passionate88: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
size38: Its a pitty though, but those students were killed by rival cult groups in collaboration with some vigilante group members. The facts are there. People knowabout this even some uniport students too
what's the name of their cult?.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=berem]WTF is this dude saying? Abeg make pesin hear word! Peace loving people my left azz! Mtscheeeew! angry[/quote
Ur an ediot. D man made sense. Why are People being lopsided & one sided in their judgementz. Some are even sayin those boyz are Innocent. Who declard dem innocent. as much as i abhor d way dey were killed, u dont jst go condeming d whole community. A community dat has been home to studentz over d yearz. Are Al d personz dt formd d crowd dt surrounded d scene frm Allu? Arent ther studentz of Uniport in dat crowd? Is the police oficial(s) who wx watchin frm allu?
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tpia5: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
I would like to know how those boys met and became friends.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
tpia@:
I would like to know how those boys met and became friends.
Hian o.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by ace1(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2012
Its funny how we feel so comfortable lying to ourselves. Most people here saying the whole of Aluu community is evil and should be wiped out will not waste time 2 call me a religious or tribal bigot if I say they're ritualist cos their name's chukwuemeka or boko haram cos their name's Abdulahi.

We as Nigerians wanna hear d truth only if we're are comfortable with it.

Sometime in 2010, an innocent student was beaten to death by Man o'war boys inside boys hostel. D school athourities came out 2 say dat the Man O'war boys weren't students. D only thing dat was done was Man O'war was stopped in uniport. D killers where not found and d case died a natural death. Guess dat makes every lecturer, and everybody who graduated 4rm uniport a killer?

And to add, I'm not in support of the killing of dose boys and I also do not support people cursing the people of Aluu. B4 u start insinuating, I'm not from Aluu. I just decided not 2 allow sentiments cloud my reasoning.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by sogoisrael(m): 1:50am On Oct 20, 2012
I no read dis shit buh I already know dis guy z yarning pwan!!!! D@ whoever kills should be barnished till after cleansing? Or d@ dos who killed should be slaughtered in returns
Abeg, go Ãήϑ drink kerosene, justice must prevail! I wish d@ idiot chief sef go die!
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Ndoz(m): 2:23am On Oct 20, 2012
chosen04:

You are absolutely right. Infact you have prospered so well, your name was on the forbes list the last time I check.
grin
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 20, 2012
Dr. Elechi Amadi is a man of integrity, and everything he said is from his own point of view which i don't see anytin wrong with it.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by naptu2: 4:21am On Oct 20, 2012
In 2005 a 12 year old boy was accused of being a child kidnapper in Surulere, Lagos. A crowd gathered. The boy was lynched and set ablaze in front of the National Stadium in Surulere. There were pictures of the mob beating the boy and setting him ablaze.

The story was in all the newspapers. It was discussed on Funmi Iyanda's New Dawn television show (they had the spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command on the show). It was pointed out that there were policemen at the scene when the boy was burnt, but the policemen did nothing to stop the mob. The incident happened in broad daylight.

Therefore, everybody in Surulere is guilty and Surulere should be burnt down. All old men who lived in Surulere should have stopped the mob.

Here's a link to one of the stories about the incident. http://www.panapress.com/Public-lynching-rises-in-Lagos-after-kidnap-scare--13-574974-17-lang1-index.html

Smh for people complaining about lynching, but who are also committing verbal lynching.
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by naptu2: 4:31am On Oct 20, 2012
[size=14pt]Public lynching rises in Lagos after kidnap scare[/size]

Lagos- Nigeria (PANA) -- Public lynching of suspected child kidnappers has been on the increase in Nigeria's commercial city of Lagos in recently, with at least six suspects beaten or burnt to death by angry mobs within the past week.

Local newspapers have been awash with stories about mob killing of suspected child kidnappers across the city of 12 million people.

One newspaper reported Tuesday that at least three of such suspected kidnappers were killed on Monday alone.

An evening paper Monday carried on its front page a picture of a woman being paraded naked by those who accused her of kidnapping a child.

Police authorities have slammed the killings as unlawful and vowed to arrest those involved.

In the latest case, dozens of people armed with sticks, stones and petrol cans viciously attacked a 12-year-old boy before setting him ablaze in front of the national stadium in Surulere Monday afternoon.

The boy, who was identified simply as Samuel, was said to have been apprehended as he attempted to kidnap a five-year-old boy at Itire, a few minutes drive from the stadium.

Even though the boy pleaded his innocence, men and women old enough to be his parents beat and dragged him on the ground for almost 20 minutes before spraying him with fuel and setting him ablaze.

The killing was captured by a cameraman from a local television station and shown on the nightly news, bringing home the horror of such brutality.

The boy's brutal killing, even as law enforcement agents allegedly looked on, also coincided with the lynching of two persons, including a woman, along the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, also for alleged kidnapping.

Lagos Police Commissioner Ade Ajakaiye denied allegations that policemen refused to rescue the boy, saying it was possible the police only became aware of the killing after it had been carried out.

"The police have so many things attracting their attention at any point in time," he said.

Ajakaiye, however, warned the public against taking the laws into their hands, saying it was unlawful for anyone to kill a suspect for whatever reason.

"Nobody should be allowed to be lynched.
Once we begin to take laws into our hands, many innocent people will be killed.
I can be a victim, you can be a victim," the police boss said.

A recent arrest of suspected child kidnappers in neighbouring Ogun state, after a militant group had broken into their hideout, is believed to have triggered the latest euphoria about child kidnappings in the commercial city.

The suspected kidnappers, who were paraded before journalists, reportedly abduct children for ritual purposes.

18 octobre 2005 12:49:00
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tayoccu(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2012

You are a pure unadultrated numb-skull

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by tayoccu(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2012
ace1: Its funny how we feel so comfortable lying to ourselves. Most people here saying the whole of Aluu community is evil and should be wiped out will not waste time 2 call me a religious or tribal bigot if I say they're ritualist cos their name's chukwuemeka or boko haram cos their name's Abdulahi.

We as Nigerians wanna hear d truth only if we're are comfortable with it.

Sometime in 2010, an innocent student was beaten to death by Man o'war boys inside boys hostel. D school athourities came out 2 say dat the Man O'war boys weren't students. D only thing dat was done was Man O'war was stopped in uniport. D killers where not found and d case died a natural death. Guess dat makes every lecturer, and everybody who graduated 4rm uniport a killer?

And to add, I'm not in support of the killing of dose boys and I also do not support people cursing the people of Aluu. B4 u start insinuating, I'm not from Aluu. I just decided not 2 allow sentiments cloud my reasoning.

Stop yapping like a re.tard, did the man o war creeps take the student to the vc before killing him? The mob took their victims to the traditional ruler to get his blessings.
That makes the whole town guilty.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by ace1(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2012
tayoccu:

Stop yapping like a re.tard, did the man o war creeps take the student to the vc before killing him? The mob took their victims to the traditional ruler to get his blessings.
That makes the whole town guilty.

If u think I'm talking like a retard, dats ur opinion and still doesn't change anything. But get ur facts right. D ruler pronounced that they are guilty. He didn't ask dem 2 kill d boys. Dont just talk based on assuptiions
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by BootyOnMe: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2012
Litmus:

By the bolded do you mean that, just like the whole of AlUU community did not kill the young men, the whole of Nigeria is not to be tarnished by the ALUU incident?

or were you contradicting yourself
?

No contradiction.
Depends on your interpretation.
I already condemned Nigeria. . . as a whole community.
Feel free to condemn the Aluu community. . . YOUR CHOICE! kiss
Elechi Amadi's choice too! kiss
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by BootyOnMe: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2012
sunkoye: Guy, just imagine this beastly act was done to prince of England. the news will broadcast it as “Nigerians killed a British prince”. if the British govt should have mercy and spare Abuja with Lagos but trust me the whole of Aluu community would have been wiped off Nigeria map. ok..lets bring it closer,"Obasanjo two sons was murdered in Aluu" bros ODI display would have been a child's play.! aluu pple should arrange their diminishing values....gaskia!

Really?
We are still waiting for the USA to wipe out the whole of Libya. . . for killing their ambassador too abi? cheesy
People react differently. . . all a matter of choice.
You are entitled to your preferences and opinions.
So am I.
We don't have to agree. kiss
Re: Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community by BootyOnMe: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2012
malon tee:

i thought you are wiser than this..but now i realise that all my effort in rating you high was in all futility,anyways i dnt blame you because it runs in your blood i wouldn't be suprise if you are from ALUU...mtcheeeeew!

All the criminal acts done by Nigerians[i mean Aluus'] outside this country are all done Nigerians as a whole right Am still disappointed in u**next topic pls**

I have lost 'my rating' from you because we do not agree on issues right? grin
Even if I am from Aluu? I prefer to be called a Nigerian first! cool
Lynching is not 'perculiar' to the Aluu community.
The only difference is that it has been shown to the world.
THEY ARE NIGERIANS PERIOD!
As you can see MANY TRIBES/RELIGION/GENDERS. . . participated in this mania.

I feel your 'pain'. . .
No apologies. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen / Newborn Baby Found Dead In A Well At A Town In The North (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Bandits Kill Young Man Weeks After Completing NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.