Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Will Muslims See God? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Will Muslims See God? (12434 Views)

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? / Can You Muslims See Your Lives? 500dead And Counting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Muslims See God? by georgecso(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Big fat No!!!..
No one can see the Lord except you are born again. Its by His grace, mercy and love not through works or good deeds and at the end of it all the glory goes to the Father only not you. Muslims will not make heaven because they believe zakka, hajji, sallat, saddakat, hubsi, fasting etc are the things that will make them be in Aljanat. No single sin will enter heaven, no sex in heaven and no marriage in heaven. If you are not cleansed by the precious blood of Jesus nothing for you.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by Frostyzone(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nobody really knows what will happen until he or she dies. I like to believe in the concept of an after life, but it doesn't make any sense at all...because then I will have to believe in god.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by neversaynever(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
musKeeto: The madness of religion.. make God come carry all of una commot..

Hmmn, madness? Is there any event that'll occur that'll make you beleive that there is a Supreme being?
Re: Will Muslims See God? by ayee001: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
I sometimes think of the same question. There are many religion in the world and surely ONLY one will make it.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by fittty(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hell no! God doesn't welcome terrorists!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by excondido(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva: Believe what you see in the bible while they'll believe what they see in the koran. You can't use the Bible to qualify a Muslim neither can you use the Quoran to qualify a Christian.
afam thank u for that insight.....lets wait till jugdement dy before they start killing aagain for sake of heaven abi na virgin self.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Akpan107(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
honey001:

So who will the soul give account to?
nice question!
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
honey001: Just having discussion with a friend as regard making heaven. I asked this same question and he answered yes. I am still going to ask the same question here, what will be the fate of Muslims, will they make heaven? The reason am asking is that i was made to believe that only those that believe in Jesus christ as the son of God will see God on the last day.

@bolded, I find your comment interesting. You might want to read this: The Qur'an has a categorical answer to the bolded part of your post.

Quran Chapter 5. Suratul Ma'idah (The Table Spread with Food) Verse 110-120

[b]110. (Remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al-Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) since you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' "

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."

112. (Remember) when Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Can your Lord send down to us a table spread (with food) from heaven?" 'Iesa (Jesus) said: "Fear Allah, if you are indeed believers."

113. They said: "We wish to eat thereof and to be stronger in Faith, and to know that you have indeed told us the truth and that we ourselves be its witnesses."

114. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Allah, our Lord! Send us from heaven a table spread (with food) that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a festival and a sign from You; and provide us sustenance, for You are the Best of sustainers."

115. Allah said: "I am going to send it down unto you, but if any of you after that disbelieves, then I will punish him with a torment such as I have not inflicted on anyone among (all) the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns)."

116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.

117. "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).

118. "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise ."

119. Allah will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. Allah is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).

120. To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein, and He is Able to do all things. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by ektbear: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
ayee001: I sometimes think of the same question. There are many religion in the world and surely ONLY one will make it.

Or possibly none. It could be possible that none of the world religions are correct.

On some level, we are all gambling and hoping that things turn out OK.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by AAAdam(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
hadbak: of course, muslims Wil inshaallah see God. The pple that wunt see God are those who asociate patners(trinity) wit Him n those dat claimed He has a son..
Do you mean the lose sheeps of Nigeria?
Re: Will Muslims See God? by maclatunji: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
So far so good. The thread has been civil. Let us keep it that way.

Thank you.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Kslib(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
fittty: Hell no! God doesn't welcome terrorists!!! angry
Haha!! He also doesn't welcome hypocrites...
Re: Will Muslims See God? by cyril83(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
No one on earth is practising God's religion so muslims,christians and some others are very far far from making heaven
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
^^^
So which one is God's religion?
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
The End Shall Justify
Re: Will Muslims See God? by rhymz(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hahahahah. . . I always say it, religion is a big fraud! A LIE consistently told and taught until it metamorphosed into the truth. It is all about my God is the original God while yours is a joke. It is all based on foolish unproven claims, at this juncture, I will like to quote Acharya. S, "There is no single Giant male God in charge. There are 6billion little gods all jockeying for positions".
Don't you all see the paradox in the claims of an all powerful, all-seeing God who nonetheless allows evil, sufferings and death. . .lol. . More laughable is the fact that he can't even decisively deal with the devil who caused him so much headaches and compete for the human soul with him. It is like he is powerless when it comes to this little annoying creature dare-Devil called Satan.
He always hides behind his subordinates and alleged son to do his dirty work. According to christians, he was so appalled by the human race that he had to send his son to be murdered by the annoying humans just so his anger can be apeased and it will be to his own glory. What an egomaniac god, I must say. Religion is the surest way to 4ck up peoples's mind. It puts you in a numb state of thoughtlessness and irationality. Little wonder faithfuls see hope in their destitute state while their religious leaders climb on their backs to fame and fortunate even when it is obvious they are being exploited and decieved. Karl Max captured it even better when he said "religion is the opium of the people. One has to be in "that state-state of unbriddled illogicality and numbness of thoughts" to believe the bullshyte it spews and teaches. At op, the next time you have that discussion about who decides what after this life, tell your christian friend that let the best guy win na. . . . lol

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims See God? by AAAdam(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
hadbak: of course, muslims Wil inshaallah see God. The pple that wunt see God are those who asociate patners(trinity) wit Him n those dat claimed He has a son..
Do you mean the lose sheeps of Nigeria? Dog who are taking the food of children. Senseless ppls. While is only God can put into a right way, Allah put us on to it.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by kholis(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
I think real Muslims will go to a special heaven prepared by their Allah. I say this because the personality of the God I serve is quite different from that of Allah. One example I have is that God fights for Himself while Allah depends on people, even the almajiris, to fight for Him. That, to me, suggests great limitation.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by AMINSCO(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Is ur entire generation dat will not c GOD
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Psylas(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hehehe, if muslims will see God, it means prophet muhammad is wit God now or in paradise, inshallah¿
Re: Will Muslims See God? by Kassidy90(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
JANNAT (PARADISE)

1. Jannat is a very large and very beautiful place.

2. It has been made by Allah Ta'ala for Muslims.

3. It's walls have been made of bricks of gold and silver and its cement is made of musk.

4. The ground is made of saffron and ambergris (a wax-like substance).

5. Instead of gravel, there will be diamonds and pearls.

6. There are huge mansions made of pearls, diamonds and beautiful jewellery to house the residents of Jannat.

7. There are 100 ranks in Jannat. Each rank is as large in breadth as the sky to the ground. It's doors are so wide that a fast horse would have to run seventy years to get from one side to another.

8. There will be so many gifts in Jannat that you would not dream or think about.

9. There will be various types of fruits, milk, honey, wine (sweet smelling, non-alcoholic) and other delicious types of food for the Jannatis.

10. Jannatis will be given clothes so beautiful that nobody in this world will have ever had fate to wear.

11. For assistance, thousands of "Ghilmaan" or clean, pure servants will be available and for company, beautiful "Hoors" (princesses) whose beauty will be so intense that if one Hoor actually looked towards this world, the people would become unconscious just by looking at her beauty and shining.

12. No one will feel sleepy or fall sick in Jannat.

13. No one will be scared or taste death in Jannat.

14. There would not be any sort of trouble, difficulty, hardships or suffering but all kinds of comfort in Jannat.

15. Every wish, request and desire will be fulfilled in Jannat and the greatest Ne'mat (blessing) in Jannat is to make Didaar (see) of Allah Ta'ala

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by oobim(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear:

Indeed.

John 3:3 says:

So Muslims and other non-Christians cannot enter heaven, if one reads this verse literally.

But personally...I kind of agree with CS Lewis's viewpoint, that certain good non-Christian people will see heaven.

For example, it would be quite unfair if Native Americans from before 1300AD were all consigned to hell, given that they had no opportunity to hear Jesus's message.

And I think that God is a just god.
I think we will al b judged according to our knowledge.If my great grandad who never heard abt d message of God,lived a good life based on wot he knew at d time,he'd sure make heaven.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by charliekay: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
honey001: Just having discussion with a friend as regard making heaven. I asked this same question and he answered yes. I am still going to ask the same question here, what will be the fate of Muslims, will they make heaven? The reason am asking is that i was made to believe that only those that believe in Jesus christ as the son of God will see God on the last day.
....To me I tink is not abt bein a christain or muslim or any religion..pple dat wil make heaven r pple u live a life of love...cos love is d key 2heaven..hp u kwn d story of d good samerithan in d bible..
Re: Will Muslims See God? by shyna501: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
Only God can judge me!!
Re: Will Muslims See God? by cyril83(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Psylas: Hehehe, if muslims will see God, it means prophet muhammad is wit God now or in paradise, inshallah¿
can someone who was killed by sword on a battle field wine and dine with God....hahahahahahahaha na only mohammed know wetim him dey face for wia he dey now...d more u salute him d more lucifer dey ponpo am for head

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by ektbear: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
o.obim:
I think we will al b judged according to our knowledge.If my great grandad who never heard abt d message of God,lived a good life based on wot he knew at d time,he'd sure make heaven.

Yeah, that is my own personal belief too. But I don't know if it is completely Biblical.

But it fits better with my sense of what a fair God is like.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by kolaoloye(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
@OP
The answer to your question is capital NO.
Re: Will Muslims See God? by kaydibs(f): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
acidtalk: Let me throw a question back to you;

Someone who comes out to lie to millions of people that God called him and so therefore he is a man of God, He plays on the naïve nature of people by using their 10% tithe and offerings to buy fleets of private jet and build expensive school thereby denying the poor.

And a Muslim who genuinely shares what he has made legally to the needy, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL MAKE HEAVEN??

Not every so called christian will smell the gate of Heaven, most especially those that have used the name of God to deceive people.

r
So so true
Re: Will Muslims See God? by naijathings(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
georgecso: Big fat No!!!..
No one can see the Lord except you are born again. Its by His grace, mercy and love not through works or good deeds and at the end of it all the glory goes to the Father only not you. Muslims will not make heaven because they believe zakka, hajji, sallat, saddakat, hubsi, fasting etc are the things that will make them be in Aljanat. No single sin will enter heaven, no sex in heaven and no marriage in heaven. If you are not cleansed by the precious blood of Jesus nothing for you.
[size=14pt]you were born into a family that reads the bible and go to church. they taught you the christian way and now you want to tell other people who were born into non-christian families that they will not go to heaven? and how do you know what can or can't be done in heaven? did God send you a memo or manual?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims See God? by anintia(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
Only those that have received the Lord Jesus will see God. shikena
Re: Will Muslims See God? by veraponpo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
maclatunji:

@bolded, I find your comment interesting. You might want to read this: The Qur'an has a categorical answer to the bolded part of your post.

Quran Chapter 5. Suratul Ma'idah (The Table Spread with Food) Verse 110-120

[b]110. (Remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al-Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) since you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' "

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."

Sorry my brother but is it the same Quran that said Abraham was from Saudi? ... that still went further to say it was Ishmael that Abraham wanted to sacrifice to God instead of Isaac?.. Ishamael that was sent out earlier??

I will never believe in Quran.

2. Mohammed to me is not a good example of whom I can follow for the following reasons:
a. He married a sugar mummy;
b. He married 4 wives (act of indiscipline);
c. He killed people;
d. He later married more wives ( called them widows another way of immorality, must he marry them, he could as well care for them without marrying them)
e. He copied the Roman Catholic way of worship ( from roastry, to Quran, to way of praying, number of time of praying, fasting, etc) He should have designed his own way of serving his Allah.

Besides, Jesus said- I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME. JOHN 14:1-DOWN, SAYS BELIEVE IN GOD BELIEVE ALSO IN ME, IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE THERE ARE MANY MANSIONS, IF IT IS NOT SO, I WOULD NOT HAVE TOLD YOU, I AM GOING TO THE FATHER TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU, SO THAT WHERE I AM YOU CAN ALSO BE.

112. (Remember) when Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Can your Lord send down to us a table spread (with food) from heaven?" 'Iesa (Jesus) said: "Fear Allah, if you are indeed believers."

113. They said: "We wish to eat thereof and to be stronger in Faith, and to know that you have indeed told us the truth and that we ourselves be its witnesses."

114. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Allah, our Lord! Send us from heaven a table spread (with food) that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a festival and a sign from You; and provide us sustenance, for You are the Best of sustainers."

115. Allah said: "I am going to send it down unto you, but if any of you after that disbelieves, then I will punish him with a torment such as I have not inflicted on anyone among (all) the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns)."

116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.

117. "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).

118. "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise ."

119. Allah will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. Allah is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).

120. To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein, and He is Able to do all things. [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here / "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.