Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,943 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Is He Fit To Be Nigeria President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is He Fit To Be Nigeria President? (584 Views)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Fit To Be Nigeria President? by antontech(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Many know abt his performance in the state he governs,changing the peoples view abt the state to giving the state a new face.

I travelled to akwa ibom 2 months ago and passed through imo state,watching it on TV still cannot believe it till i saw it with my two eyes.
Under a year,work has started on dualising more than 65% of imo roads,construction of ultra modern market at orlu,odimegwu ojukwu centre (world class facility),beautification of owerri and other urban areas.

On education,a saw container full of school uniforms,free education,paying pupils and students monthly,free tertially education for indigenes,reduction of IMSU school fees.
After all this in a year and 6 months,my question is do you thing Rochas Okorocha can take this country to the promise land?
Re: Is He Fit To Be Nigeria President? by Callotti: 6:06am On Oct 19, 2012
He is a Biafran with Nigerian privileges. kiss
Not qualified to be the Nigerian president.
Or he will sell NIGERIA to BIAFRA.
Wake up from your dream. . .
Secessionists will NEVER be presidents of NIGERIA. . . Especially those from BIAFRA! kiss
You think Nigerians are stewpid? grin
Re: Is He Fit To Be Nigeria President? by antontech(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2012
Up till now,people talk abt biafra.What happened to one Nigeria.Am from south east and i believe in one Nigeria but to hear somebody discriminating against biafra is so disappointing.
Re: Is He Fit To Be Nigeria President? by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2012
Rochas is ok but not now because i feel its premature. let him remain in Imo for the 8yrs and take Imo to the next level first
Re: Is He Fit To Be Nigeria President? by antontech(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Well done

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Workers To Go On Strike In Sokoto State , After Governor Floggs PHCN Staff / Former Governor Lam Adesina Is Dead / Hold Political Office Holders Accountable, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.