Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (38491 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by olokfor: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday boasted that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), “will never be Nigeria’s President again.”

The governor also challenged the former Head of State to swear by the Holy Quran that he did not visit the hospital in the United Kingdom last week.

Fayose who spoke through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said, “I wish they can see spiritually what I am talking about that Buhari, despite the hullabaloo, will never be president. I predicted my return as Ekiti State Governor and I am saying it again that Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

“After President Goodluck Jonathan, there will be a young element in his late 50s from the North that will be Nigeria’s president. I want to liken this revelation to the story of Elijah and Elisha. I am the Elijah while my followers are Elisha.”

Maintaining that he was not wishing Buhari dead, the Governor added, “I owe it a duty to Nigeria and its people to expose the antics of the APC cabal whose only interest is to seize power to further their selfish interests.

“Without doubt, it is obvious that the cabal in the APC are trying so hard to deceive Nigerians on Buhari’s health status. That’s the reason they have been using photoshoped pictures to defend their lies on Buhari’s UK trip.

“First, they used a March 5, 2013 picture, claiming that Buhari was taking a walk in London on Thursday. Later they came up with another poorly cropped picture of Buhari with former British Prime Minister,Tony Blair.

“The same people who lied in September 2012 that they received a gold card invitation to attend the Democratic National Convention in the United States of America are behind the robing of Buhari in the garment of lies and I challenge Buhari to swear by the Holy Quran that he did not visit hospital in the United Kingdom last week.

“However, I want to disappoint this selfish cabal. Buhari is only raising their hope and that hope will be dashed.”

Meanwhile, the Action Group of the APC in Ekiti State has described Fayose as a “political stalker” whose actions should be viewed as a threat to the life of Buhari.

In a statement by its spokesperson, Mr. Segun Dipe, the group asked Fayose to tender an unreserved apology for having the general on his death-wish list.

Stating that Buhari was a former head of state and a presidential candidate, Dipe said everyone should “have Fayose on notice how his words and deeds have been threatening the life of General Buhari.

“The indecorous governor is bent on seeing the APC Presidential candidate dead before the March 28 Presidential election, because his party is sure of losing the election, and he feels he will stew for it.

“That Fayose could be hounding Gen. Buhari with death threat is quite unwarranted and unfortunate. He has sent spies after our Presidential candidate and may soon start toying with the idea of snipers, that is, if he has not already.

“That Fayose is fraudulent, corrupt, inept, indecorous and uncouth is not in doubt. What is worrisome to us is why the twice-lucky governor should be trailing the general even beyond the shores of Nigeria, to ensure that his wish against him comes to pass.”

Dipe hinted that his group was aware that Fayose in his desperation to see Buhari dead had travelled to UK just about the same time that Buhari travelled and had been trailing the movement of the general since then.

He, however, revealed that Fayose’s activities were also under close watch as he went about devising various means, including diabolical, of haunting Buhari to death.

“He wants to hold on to power by all means possible and he knows that an integrity-driven person like Buhari as president would clip his wings.

“Our group is calling on all well-meaning persons in Nigeria and across the globe to call Fayose to order as his actions and words amount to not only wishing Buhari dead but driving the general to his death. God forbid.

“The group also calls on all sons and daughters of Ekiti who are desirous of rejecting the toga of indecorous and gluttony, which Fayose has brought on them, to come out enmasse and vote General Buhari in as President come March 28, as well as the the candidates presented by APC for all the other political positions at the polls.

“A vote for APC is a vote against Fayose’s indecorous ways and PDP’s clueless impunity,” the statement added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buharill-never-be-president-again-fayose/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by opiaoku: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019

229 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by ishiamu(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose alobam

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019

164 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by emperorchedda(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Does this man see GMB in his dreams? If Fayose makes 10 statement 9 and half is about Buhari.

Govr Fayose don't get too scared, when GMB becomes president he might only send you to 20 years imprisonment instead of the life sentence you deserve

357 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by FastShipping: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari will be president and Fayose will eventually run away from Nigeria.

280 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by channelz: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mark your words?
Luke, the word "NEVER" is so undemocratic!

Never say NEVER!

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Akkord4gov: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by kelvine(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have stopped watching movies, the trend in politics has become more interesting. Did I actually read here that Governor Fayose is manifesting prophetic gifts ? It is well, all things are possible.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by aminashy: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari cannot win election they should alllow this man retire and rest in peace Nigeria is not Ghana or Togo that a sick 72 years old man would be made president.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Fialm: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
What the hell is wrong with fayose,well sha SAI BABA

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by SkyBlue1: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:
Buhari cannot win election they should alllow this man retire and rest in peace Nigeria is not Ghana or Togo that a sick 72 years old man would be made president.

But it is okay for a corrupt and incompetent man to govern abi?

Very few supporters for continuance of PDP rule actually seem to have any intelligent debate to offer beyond the irrational "Jonathan must finish his term" "It is his turn" "He is destined to lead". Meanwhile the house is on fire, and you are asking us to continue pouring kerosense on the fire for another four years.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by meforyou1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
So agree with you his excellency

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by size40: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Everybody should mark my words Ayo Fayose will never finish his tenure in office because he has gone too far. The gods of the land are now angry with him because he Fayose, has gone too far by crossing d red line in d name of playing politics.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Baawaa(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose,no hidden place for you after may 29

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
I understand Fayose's frustration. He is scared of going to Jail.

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by AWONEYAN(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
So Fayose d paraga man now gives prophecy...lobatan! Fayose is not qualified to be A FAKE PROPHET Self. He should mark my words He will end up in jail.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by vedaxcool(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
The election rigger knows his time is up, fayose a rascally tout who conspired to rig ekiti election would have to explain in court why he shouldn't be thrown in jail for life!

Only gmb can make him answer for this blatant abuse of state institutions for his selfish purpose!

GMB till fayose is arrested for conspiracy to rig elections!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by januzaj(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
thugose your days are numbered.... kirikiri is where u belong

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by januzaj(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Fayose alobam

Gej is clueless
PDP Is bokoharam
okupe is a bastard
Mama piss is a vagabond
obanikoro is a murder
Asari dokunbo is a monkey
Clark is charlatan
madueke is a thief
oweala is a scallywag
wike is a cow
sambo is a clown
fayemi is a nincompoop
fayose is a hooligan
FFK is vulture
Abati is pig

GMB till 2019

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by bondingman: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
I love this man fayose, he has d interest of Nigeria at heart grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by clevvermind(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
fayose don't have to tell us. we know already.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by san316(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
We have heard that a million times. What I think is that you guys should hold elections without threatening to sit on someones promotion then you can prove your words to be true.

Parrot Fayose.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by MalcoImX: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
"Wherever you find ANGER, you'll find FEAR. The reverse is also true" – Roy Masters

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by clevvermind(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
ishiamu:
Fayose alobam

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
apc is empty. see as you finish them. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Odehfamily(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose is the Most stupid person I have seen.
No Disclaimer to my comment. Thanks

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Most Politicians will go to jail after May 29th. A little patience!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by aminashy: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Very foolish talk I pity your family,after apc has succeeded in brainwashing you guys how won't you say this thrash when sanusi was lieing about missing nnpc money you guys wer cheering him up,and when apc was using missing chibok girls for propaganda guess you were one of those that backed it now you want me to believe apc that says GEJ is corrupt when Transparency International came out to say buhari obasanjo regime more corrupt that GEJ and like APC said we should believe them on missing nnpc fund instead of pricewater house if you are foolish don't think everyone is foolish.

[quot author=SkyBlue1 post=30977459]

Very few of supporters for continuance of PDP rule actually seem to have any intelligent debate to offer beyond the irrational "Jonathan must finish his term" "It is his turn" "He is destined to lead". Meanwhile the house is on fire, and you are asking us to continue puring kerosense on the fire for another four years.[/quote]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by aminashy: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Very foolish talk I pity your family,after apc has succeeded in brainwashing you guys how won't you say this thrash when sanusi was lieing about missing nnpc money you guys wer cheering him up,and when apc was using missing chibok girls for propaganda guess you were one of those that backed it now you want me to believe apc that says GEJ is corrupt when Transparency International came out to say buhari obasanjo regime more corrupt that GEJ and like APC said we should believe them on missing nnpc fund instead of pricewater house if you are foolish don't think everyone is foolish.

SkyBlue1:

Very few of supporters for continuance of PDP rule actually seem to have any intelligent debate to offer beyond the irrational "Jonathan must finish his term" "It is his turn" "He is destined to lead". Meanwhile the house is on fire, and you are asking us to continue puring kerosense on the fire for another four years.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
I see a man that is afraid of his political life under the APC led government.....

This foolish man has been playing God lately.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by aminashy: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
THE SICK DEAD MAN WALKING BRAINLESS BUHARI WILL NOT RULE OVER NIGERIA YOU GUYS BETTER START FACING THE TRUTH STARING YOU IN THE FACE.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by FrankC3: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
I said it when Fayose released his newspaper advertorial and the eventual PDP dissociation of herself from that publication that we should watch the coming days. Fayose is there to energise a critical section of PDP followership that has been sidelined by GEJ brand of calm politics. With that advert, Fayose announced his arrival on the scene to lead that critical segment. PDP dissociation from the advert was like giving Fayose a roaming role on the field of play.

For those who are wise, this election is not just between PDP and APC or GEJ and Buhari, it is also between AKPD media headed by the ever brutal and dangerous David Axerold (if I get the name right) and local content team of PDP headed by Tony Aninih. AKPD has won unbelievable victories all over the world and believed themselves to be the best, PDP team is about to team them some humility. It will enliven the discussion of real African and local ingenuity when it comes to political strategy.

PDP is going to come out of this looking better. Over the last few days, the corruption chant is becoming monotonous to the ear of the populace, Buhari and APC are being increasingly on the defensive, Buhari's health is now a topic of discussion, APC is being presented as a party built on lies, APC leaders are being tackled even from their home base by those who believe that they have betrayed age long principles of regional autonomy, new alliances are being built that further solidifies GEJ position among others. All these are happening while GEJ has gone on project commissioning spree, reinforcing the idea that APC is built on lies having told Nigerians that GEJ has done nothing. Now, Fayose is a big factor, a single powerful source of frustration for the APC and her followers, and somehow, PDP has creatively told the world that they don't support Fayose's methods thereby presenting PDP as a group that does not play dirty. OBJ's tearing of his membership card is also not doing APC any good especially when placed side by side with Tinubu's invitation for him to be their navigator. On the social media, it is not looking better for them, with the likes of Barcanista, a man I respect for his clear and logical presentation of his position, cross carpeted with the message that those around GMB are fraudsters and non democrats. In fact, APC NL team were so foo.lish to start attacking the young man, fuelling the impression among the undecided that they are a violent lot, especially when one remembers that Barcanista was with PDP team before crossing over to APC in the first place without attracting any insult from the PDP team.

The next few days will be more interesting. One thing that any smart fellow will not deny is that APC campaign is in disarray, their strategy is presently uncoordinated, they are fast losing the undecided and their war chest seem terribly depleted. If I am to make a judgement, I will say that based on these, the margin of PDP victory is getting wider. GEJ will hand over power in 2019 and would have tamed all known political beasts of the country with a single blow. Quote me later, if this trend continues, by 2025, GEJ will be considered by many as the father of modern Nigeria.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by FastShipping: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
[s]
FrankC3:
I said it when Fayose released his newspaper advertorial and the eventual PDP dissociation of herself from that publication that we should watch the coming days. Fayose is there to energise a critical section of PDP followership that has been sidelined by GEJ brand of calm politics. With that advert, Fayose announced his arrival on the scene to lead that critical segment. PDP dissociation from the advert was like giving Fayose a roaming role on the field of play.

For those who are wise, this election is not just between PDP and APC or GEJ and Buhari, it is also between AKPD media headed by the ever brutal and dangerous David Axerold (if I get the name right) and local content team of PDP headed by Tony Aninih. AKPD has won unbelievable victories all over the world and believed themselves to be the best, PDP team is about to team them some humility. It will enliven the discussion of real African and local ingenuity when it comes to political strategy.

PDP is going to come out of this looking better. Over the last few days, the corruption chant is becoming monotonous to the ear of the populace, Buhari and APC are being increasingly on the defensive, Buhari's health is now a topic of discussion, APC is being presented as a party built on lies, APC leaders are being tackled even from their home base by those who believe that they have betrayed age long principles of regional autonomy, new alliances are being built that further solidifies GEJ position among others. All these are happening while GEJ has gone on project commissioning spree, reinforcing the idea that APC is built on lies having told Nigerians that GEJ has done nothing. Now, Fayose is a big factor, a single powerful source of frustration for the APC and her followers, and somehow, PDP has creatively told the world that they don't support Fayose's methods thereby presenting PDP as a group that does not play dirty. OBJ's tearing of his membership card is also not doing APC any good especially when placed side by side with Tinubu's invitation for him to be their navigator. On the social media, it is not looking better for them, with the likes of Barcanista, a man I respect for his clear and logical presentation of his position, cross carpeted with the message that those around GMB are fraudsters and non democrats. In fact, APC NL team were so foo.lish to start attacking the young man, fuelling the impression among the undecided that they are a violent lot, especially when one remembers that Barcanista was with PDP team before crossing over to APC in the first place without attracting any insult from the PDP team.

The next few days will be more interesting. One thing that any smart fellow will not deny is that APC campaign is in disarray, their strategy is presently uncoordinated, they are fast losing the undecided and their war chest seem terribly depleted. If I am to make a judgement, I will say that based on these, the margin of PDP victory is getting wider. GEJ will hand over power in 2019 and would have tamed all known political beasts of the country with a single blow. Quote me later, if this trend continues, by 2025, GEJ will be considered by many as the father of modern Nigeria.
[/s]

You are delusional beyond redemption.

66 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / IGP Deploys Intervention Squads To Lagos And Ogun. / Buhari Takes Over Central Bank Naira Management - Bloomberg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.