Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama (25180 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by papaejima1: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
The time is coming when we will boycott nairaland because of useless posts making it to the front page
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by deols(f): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

a.r.se wipe Obama's position has no impact on the vast majority of black americans who are still experiencing higher levels of unemployment than whites you dumb ba.stard. just because one mixed race man happens to be the president of a racist country like america does not in any way mean that this will miraculously create opportunities for black america.

Unfortunately,many people voted him with the belief that more opportunities would open for black America.

I hate it more that I am one of the people whose hopes were raised by the change Obama promised
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by stannydon(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
chic2pimp:
This clown is at it again...Smh grin
He is really a misfortune clown indeed
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by stannydon(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

listen you fcking illiterate go fck yourself if you cant cope with the truth.

what do you know about america - fck all thats what - have you ever opened a book in your life before? do you know anything about the history of america? do you know anything about the history of black americans ? go fck yourself you are just a menial worker in america and you will stay a menial worker until its time for you to retire back to nigeria. nothing im saying makes sense to you because you are a prize id.iot, america is bankrupt - deal with it fool, america has outsourced the bulk of its industry to china - deal with it fool, 43 million americans are on food stamps - deal with it fool, unemployment in america is rising at an alarming rate - deal with it okay.

very soon you will be on the unemployment queue because if americans cant provide jobs for their own people you think they will give jobs to ignorant immigrant "nigerian americans" like you - the truth is bitter - i cant even understand why you're bursting a blood vessel when you are not even an american in the first place - now run along to your 200hours a week shift and stop trying to get into arguments about things you dont understand fool.
You are nothing but a freaking ass, I don't have time to exchange words with you because all i see around you is foolishness and frustration. You are just a jobless fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by xcubed(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
abhosts:

You need to chill. The article clearly says the guys was joking.

Asin thank you, nawa o the guy just carry everything for head, he's not even an American!
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
kaecy5:
well for Future Nigerian Students going to the USA, if MITT wins better stay back Home cos he said it in his Debate, no part-way for citizenship or residency for illegal aliens, dont think he only meant latinos. u are also among.

Nigerians should come out and say the bolded part is the reason why they I support Obama, and I'll respect them for that... However, African Americans, Africans born in America, and Africans in Africa(by virtue of wicked policies against the continent) haven't benefited anything from Obama - and they also have a right to call him out for that...
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by bigmaut: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
He belike say those rhommie boys dey beat dia papa 4 house,mitt no train his thugs(sons) well??
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
Obama is a fraud! He paid millions of tax payers money to fake birthday certificate. Dude made buried the economy. I'd rather sleep all day long of the election than voting for him.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
REALITY101: Obama is a fraud! He paid millions of tax payers money to fake birthday certificate. Dude made buried the economy. I'd rather sleep all day long of the election than voting for him.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Michelle go roundhouse kick his nyansh back to their family mansion in San Diego before he fit open mouth to say 47%. Smalli.

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okija_juju: The Secret Service wanted to shoot Romneys Son..

Wtf? Lol
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Ezegozie(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2012
cap28:

did i hear you say "our" do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american? if you can answer yes to that question then you are right to refer to america as "our" . but from what i know of america blacks and whites do not have the same life opportunities.

who told you that? Who is barak obama? Is he not black? Where will the white go in America that somebody like Jay z, lil wayne, 50 cent will not go?
Africans and their racial discrimination!
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by wildikeman(m): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2014
shymexx:

Where did I blame the 'almighty' white people on this thread? My line of argument was about not judging African Americans for woes because they live in a racist system that has systematically destroyed them - and it's going to take time before they get back on their feet... I did't blame white people for anything. but rather, explained the difficult situation AAs are in today - from their point-of-view...

And do you even know what black consciousness is?

This is what black consciousness means:

"Black Consciousness is in essence the realization by the black man of the need to rally together with his brothers around the cause of their oppression - the blackness of their skin - and to operate as a group in order to rid themselves of the shackles that bind them to perpetual servitude. It seeks to demonstrate the lie that black is an aberration from the "normal" which is white. It is a manifestation of a new realization that by seeking to run away from themselves and to emulate the white man, black are insulting the intelligence of whoever created them black. Black Consciousness, therefore takes cognizance of the deliberateness of the God's plan in creating black people black

It seeks to infuse the black community with a new-found pride in themselves, their efforts, their value systems, their culture, their religion and their outlook to life. The interrelationship between the consciousness of the self and the emancipatory programme is of a paramount importance. Blacks no longer seek to reform the system because so doing implies acceptance of the major points around which the system revolves. Blacks are out to completely transform the system and to make of it what they wish. Such a major undertaking can only be realized in an atmosphere where people are convinced of the truth inherent in their stand. Liberation therefore is of paramount importance in the concept of Black Consciousness, for we cannot be conscious of ourselves and yet remain in bondage. We want to attain the envisioned self which is a free self.
"

Read and understand/overstand that!
una go old! There's nothing like Black consciousness but self realization. White,black,latino, native American or Asian shouldn't identify themselves as a race which makes them act in a specific manner. First we are all humans and should act like how God intended us to. Forget what coons or whites portray we blacks as, its gonna end there. We can't change racism in the world;NOT JUST AMERICA. So if a black guys mum is a crackhead with his dad in jail blah blah blah and he ends up in the street..no problem. But he shouldn't just end up in the street he should turn the illegal business into something legal and stick to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. 2020: China Interfering Against Trump, Russia Against Biden — Report / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.