Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,413 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. (12085 Views)

24 Hours Before MKO Abiola's Death: Vanity Of Life! / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death / OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. by blackmale(m): 1:16am On Oct 20, 2012
i knew it, tht bast.ard abubakar killed tht man,,, and pretended as if he knew nothing about it...
Re: Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. by ACM10: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2012
But he emphasised that
he would make no commitment in
writing. If he did so, he felt this
would destroy his reputation. But he
said he was willing to give the same
assurance to President Abubakar.
Abiola thought that he was smart. He erroneously thought that he could outsmart the junta headed by Abubakar. He wanted to renact the stunt which Awolowo pulled on Ojukwu. After giving a verbal assurance, he will claim that he gave those assurances under duress. He got what he deserved. A healer who made a lame man to walk can equally return him back to lame state. He became stupendously rich by courting each successive junta. Only to turn back to bite the finger that fed him.
I must confess that many Yorubas will try to play smart on you whenever the sees an opportunity. In all my interactions with the Yorubas, I've met only one Mr. Femi, a Yoruba moslem who is so sincere and straightforward to the core that he almost always keep his word.
The junta's death doctors are professionals in the way they liquidated Abiola without any trace of murder. Though I don't advocate murder of political prisoners, but I don't pity Abiola either. He had rankled many power bases in Nigeria that he deserved the treatment he got.
Re: Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. by T9ksy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
ACM10:
Abiola thought that he was smart. He erroneously thought that he could outsmart the junta headed by Abubakar. He wanted to renact the stunt which Awolowo pulled on Ojukwu . After giving a verbal assurance, he will claim that he gave those assurances under duress. He got what he deserved. A healer who made a lame man to walk can equally return him back to lame state. He became stupendously rich by courting each successive junta. Only to turn back to bite the finger that fed him.
I must confess that many Yorubas will try to play smart on you whenever the sees an opportunity. In all my interactions with the Yorubas, I've met only one Mr. Femi, a Yoruba moslem who is so sincere and straightforward to the core that he almost always keep his word.
The junta's death doctors are professionals in the way they liquidated Abiola without any trace of murder. Though I don't advocate murder of political prisoners, but I don't pity Abiola either. He had rankled many power bases in Nigeria that he deserved the treatment he got.

Yeah, just like Zik and the ibos through their mouthpiece party NCNC thought they were SMART by initially teaming up with

the same Northerners who has never bothered to hide the immense hatred they abhor towards the ibos by slaughtering them, first in 1945 and

then again in 1953. Despite all that "genocidal" atrocities committed by these northerners against the ibos, they were still willing to be One

Nigerians with these killers.

They tried to OUTSMART their fellow partners in govt in Jan 1966 but their ego got the better of them and they ended up losing 3million of

their kith and kins!

1 Like

Re: Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. by initiate: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
where is emeka anyaoku in the whole saga,

he played a prominent role and he has never been one mentioned.

annan shd ask jis friend what he knows about this
Re: Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. by kayusely70(m): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2021
gerald28:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kofi-annan-abiola-s-death-was-suspicious/128140/
The death of Abiola is to a large extent, the remote cause of all these crises rocking the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos / Senate Prescribes Life Jail For Kidnappers, Passes Bill / Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.