Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (27048 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by SoEndowed(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2016
makeitsoon:
Wow you have a healthy sum of money
for a good business.
i wish i could have that to invest in
this biz i have been running.
I make about N100K in one deal
and the deal takes me two weeks to complete.
now i have squandered my money.
if you want to know the biz
email indefiniteprofitsystem@gmail.com

dont email anyone pls. whatever info you have pls spill it here
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by basic23111: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2016
geniusbami:
My brother, I got scared when I see some people advising U to throw ur hard-earned money into the icean of forex... O yes! Ocean! Let me tell U, I spent good money to attend seminars, workshops and all what not, to learn the strategies to make a kill in Forex trading. I invested in Laptop, Monthly Data and even Inverter to guarantee that even NEPA don't affect my controls on my open positions at any time. This was since 2009. What I found out is that THERE'S NOTHING AS WORKING STRATEGY TO KEEP GAINING. Gamble is Forex and Forex is Gamble. Earn today and be ready to lose it along ur capital tomorrow. It's even worse than Baba Ijebu. I had Alpari-UK and Fx-Pro as my brokers, so don't even think I was dealing with those without reputation.

Well, I shouldn't leave telling U without what has been working for me. It will beat ur imagination. Check the l¡nk under this post. I will as well give U more details via the email address U provided.

When U've signed up and seen the great potentials, kindly share ur experience with others on this platform.

Good luck.
You are right. forex is gambling.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by jefy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by ExplicitConect: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2018
shocked to
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by commarrkss: 12:01am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

₦69.4 Billion Debt: AMCON Takes Over Jimoh Ibrahim’s Assets / Things They Told Us That Is No Longer Applicable In 2017 / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.