Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,482 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation (1033 Views)

Jehovah Witness Bible Is Dubious / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Flaw In Jehovah's Witness Bible (NWT) About Jesus Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Yooguyz: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
http://www.exjw.org.uk/nwt.html
i always knew that bible was upside down
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by kristana(f): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2013
Hahahahaha! Apostates!
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2013
You need to view this video how they emphasis that reading their watchtower and awake will make one be saved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnpgUQNNMyc

below are some of the pictures. The last picture is refering to their watchtower and awake!!!

Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by profeoo(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2013
hisblud: You need to view this video how they emphasis that reading their watchtower and awake will make one be saved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnpgUQNNMyc

below are some of the pictures. The last picture is refering to their watchtower and awake!!!
my fwend u're blind. Jw dnt mk use of cross,check d background of dat pix. If u wnt 2kw more abt us;go to www.jw.org. Dnt bring up nonsense jst 2 curry 4 attention.

2 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by kristana(f): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2013
Just to paint us bad huh? U tried! Bring it on. .nt surprisd tho
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by firestar(f): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hhen...I giggle in the pure language. I guess you are new at this type of propagander ne?

1 Like

Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Boomark(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
prof e.o.o:
my fwend u're blind. Jw dnt mk use of cross,check d background of dat pix. If u wnt 2kw more abt us;go to www.jw.org. Dnt bring up nonsense jst 2 curry 4 attention.

was surprised that i had to ask since when una begin sample cross. Hisblud never wants to learn. Yooguyz too.

1 Like

Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
prof e.o.o:
could you repost the site, its not correct. Ok so they stage manage it abi?
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by truthislight: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
hisblud: could you repost the site, its not correct. Ok so they stage manage it abi?

http://www.jw.org/en
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by profeoo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
truthislight:

thanks
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
truthislight:

thanks
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Yooguyz: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
And so you think i will get a "correct" information from an org by going to the orgztns website!
I didnt go there but i know what will there-biased-look-good stories
btw the side i pasted had refrences if you were true to yourself, you would have addressed some of the issues in it
its too hot for you hugh?!
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by firestar(f): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yooguyz: And so you think i will get a "correct" information from an org by going to the orgztns website!
I didnt go there but i know what will there-biased-look-good stories
btw the side i pasted had refrences if you were true to yourself, you would have addressed some of the issues in it
its too hot for you hugh?!

If you're looking for undue attention such as making a mountain outta a molehill, you will NEVER get it mon ami.
D'accord?
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Yooguyz: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
firestar:

If you're looking for undue attention such as making a mountain outta a molehill, you will NEVER get it mon ami.
D'accord?
sweets we all need attention, it would hurt if you stroke an ego a little bit hugh *winks*
so what are your widow's mite to the above thread?
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Went to the site and confirmed that my belief and theirs are at par. So not interested to say the least.
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2013
prof e.o.o:
. Yes thanks for you observation, i later found out they were EX-JW who now referred to themself as Witness Now for Jesus! My correction please.
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by inspiredbyGOD(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2013
Christians fighting amongst themselves. Yooguyz, what is your beef with Jehovah witnesses?

2 Likes

Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by kristana(f): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2013
Pls ask him ooh. .anyways we are nt fighting him, this is nt d first tym sm1 'l b writing derogatory remarks abt us. .We are used to it. .people should learn to undastand dat.
Re: Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation by profeoo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
hisblud: . Yes thanks for you observation, i later found out they were EX-JW who now referred to themself as Witness Now for Jesus! My correction please.
may Jehovah bless u 4being open minded. It is always gud 2verify 4rm a reputable source wateva we find akward. Wen we open our mind,we learn nd thus grow. Kip it up bro! Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Asks The Oga....... / Too Much Of Fake Prophets In Nigeria / Joining The Occult Results In Generational Curses That Bring Air Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.