Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158546 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Hoodbilonia: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
when i no dey stupid
all of una go collect that moment
avoid scammers
there are a million spray boota everywhr
locate the oneclosest to u in ypur area and spray.
patapata 40-50k sedan..suv 70k
nairaland is a scam site
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
More

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by jossytech(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please what cost for oven baking for 98 Camry (pencil) location of the car is Oshogbo osun state. Please state ur office and phone I can reach you on
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by nemadfsyahooc: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
How much to body work and oven spray a Camry muscle and also rejuvinate the headlights. Reply asap plsb
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
nemadfsyahooc:
How much to body work and oven spray a Camry muscle and also rejuvinate the headlights. Reply asap plsb
N70k Sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Quality Oven would like to wish all of our customers and friends a happy New Year, and thank you for your patronage and support across 2018. Gracia's

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Visit us today or call 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
or WhatsApp me on 07051348099.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2019
We do home or office pickup of vehicles for customers that don't have the luxury of time, due to the nature of their job.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
My phone lines are open 24/7.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Plot 105 Babs animashaun road, off bode Thomas junction, Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Wishing you all a happy weekend.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
WhatsApp 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Visit us today.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Oven bake your car with us today, we offer a high quality and competitive price.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by steveyen(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
qualityovenbake:
The person you quoted @steveyen, posted this misleading blackmail on my thread on page 63, October 15, 2015 (8:53am) almost 3yrs ago. Someone I haven't met before. Here was my response back then and he couldn't reply

Am too busy to be distracted. @Nativedoctor you went as far as digging out a misleading post of 3yrs. According to your post on my thread, you are a victim, please kindly share your experience with us.

QualityOvenbake you are just a plain ass liar. You said you haven't met me but you collected money from me with you partner Dehinde. It is pity i hav been out 4 a long time DT I didn't see ur comment. U charge exorbitant prices 4 ovenbaking BT u eventually do a 2nd rated manual painting.

When I came to the ovenbake u claimed you own it carries another name different from you name or the QualityOvenbake brand you claimed. I ask the people at the front place none of them seem to know you or your brand.

You later came and when u couldn't get access to the place. You and the Dehinde started claiming the person to open the gate is late and me n my friend DT came DT day can clearly see d expression on d face of d security man thr.

If you are genuine snap the front if your ovenbake DT boldly display ur name instead of the doctored or fake cars you are uploading here online. Snap yourself and you friend doing ovenbaking let us see.

You are liar and your lies will catch up with you.

People you have been warned do business with this guy @ ur risk. He just got a job charged over premium price and give work 2 a road side quack to do.

Challenge me if you could and tell your friend Dehinde to do so if you guys can
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by dgitrader(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
steveyen:

QualityOvenbake you are just a plain ass liar. You said you haven't met me but you collected money from me with you partner Dehinde. It is pity i hav been out 4 a long time DT I didn't see ur comment. U charge exorbitant prices 4 ovenbaking BT u eventually do a 2nd rated manual painting.

When I came to the ovenbake u claimed you own it carries another name different from you name or the QualityOvenbake brand you claimed. I ask the people at the front place none of them seem to know you or your brand.

You later came and when u couldn't get access to the place. You and the Dehinde started claiming the person to open the gate is late and me n my friend DT came DT day can clearly see d expression on d face of d security man thr.

If you are genuine snap the front if your ovenbake DT boldly display ur name instead of the doctored or fake cars you are uploading here online. Snap yourself and you friend doing ovenbaking let us see.

People you have been warned do business with this guy @ ur risk. He just got a job charged over premium price and give work 2 a road side quack to do.

see finishing!
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2019
steveyen:

It took almost five years for you to reply. For the record, I last painted a Nissan maxima more than five years ago and i terminated Dehinde contract about five years ago. Doctored or fake pictures; I dont understand? The pictures i post here are the works i have done over the years and it can't be seen anywhere else apart from my thread on nairaland, my Instagram, facebook, twitter and Jiji. I charge exorbitant fee; for real? If N75k for saloon cars and N80k for SUV is exorbitant. This are materials am going to get for that amount; sandpapers, a powered sander, masking tape and making paper (for masking off areas i don't want painted), paint thinners, primer, an acrylic topcoat, clear-coat lacquer, buffer, body filler, potty, Silken auto base paint and diesel. I know colleagues that charges N150k - N200k. So it depends on what you mean by exorbitant because mine is a moderate fee.

I still stand on what I posted last five years ago, that I have never painted a Nissan maxima for almost five years now. This was my reply to you in year 2015, on page 64 on this thread
Hello @stevenyen, please can you state when you brought your maxima to my place?,and also can you please give us any prove that I borrowed oven, lastly was there any complaint from you to us that I did a bad job for you.
. Dehinde was a staff back then, likewise Remi and Alhaji Ahmed. I terminated Dehinde contract with me because of a Nissan maxima, that is how I was able to know the last time I sprayed that kind of car and I have no doubt now, that the car belongs to you. I have carried out a radical restructuring for the last 3 to 5 years, some number of people working for me before are no longer on board, which I have mention on this thread severely.

I am not perfect, perfection is beyond any human, we as human can only endeavour to approach perfection. In my line of work car oven spraying, if a customer is not satisfy with a job or services rendered he/she would return that car/product back which you didn't do Sir. Five years has past, am just knowing is you. Many of the people working with me then has been replaced, I Apologize for the inconvenience Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Visit Quality Oven bake Ltd today, let's restore the beauty of your car.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2019
Pix.2

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2019
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2019
Finish

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by chimejerry: 9:17pm On May 25, 2019
Please what is the color code for Pearl white?
I just want the color code just like this pearl white car

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by chimejerry: 9:34pm On May 25, 2019
qualityovenbake:
After

Please is this pearl white color?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
chimejerry:

Please is this pearl white color?
Yes Sir, Pearl white is the name. You can also call it off white.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
After

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2019
More.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Before

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.