Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata (2194 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity / Jni Alleges Christians For Disgusing As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
Halloween can simply be defined as a holiday for the celebration of the dead or supernatural. Halloween has both a pagan and christian history, the pagan one being the original or older.

The pagan origins date to pagan religions in Europe which believe that the end of summer was the darker end of the yeas and a time when spirits or souls came from the other side

The christians (the catholic church) enshrined the holiday in their doctrine as All Hallows day for the celebration of dead Saints. Some christians (the protestants and puritans) rejected it in America but it was later made more mainstream by the immigration of Irish to America.

The Hypocrisy of Frosbel, Omo Alata and other christians that remain skeptical of Halloween

Christianity is a religion that revolves around the dead. The religion revolves around the resurrection of a dead man called Jesus. Remember that halloween is the celebration of the dead/spirits/dead saints. In short, Christianity is an "All-Year Halloween of Jesus".

What makes this even further hypocritical is that many Churches accept the celebration of halloween, including the parent of all modern churches, the Catholic church.

The most foolish thing about the hatred of halloween is that the people who have the history of Halloween in their countries (The West- America and Europe) do not mostly take it as a spiritual thing- it is done for fun and money making. Yet, Nigerian extreme christians would claim that it is "demonic"
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by OmoAlata(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
Did you need to put my username in the title ? shocked shocked

Anyway, I'll read through then comment smiley
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by OmoAlata(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03: (The West- America and Europe) do not mostly take it as a spiritual thing- it is done for fun and money making. Yet, Nigerian extreme christians would claim that it is "demonic"

I always thought it was just for fun but not anymore. We don't worship satan in our house. Put that in your pipe and smoke it
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Do not waste precious pearls on swine...
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by plaetton: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03: Halloween can simply be defined as a holiday for the celebration of the dead or supernatural. Halloween has both a pagan and christian history, the pagan one being the original or older.

The pagan origins date to pagan religions in Europe which believe that the end of summer was the darker end of the yeas and a time when spirits or souls came from the other side

The christians (the catholic church) enshrined the holiday in their doctrine as All Hallows day for the celebration of dead Saints. Some christians (the protestants and puritans) rejected it in America but it was later made more mainstream by the immigration of Irish to America.

The Hypocrisy of Frosbel, Omo Alata and other christians that remain skeptical of Halloween

Christianity is a religion that revolves around the dead. The religion revolves around the resurrection of a dead man called Jesus. Remember that halloween is the celebration of the dead/spirits/dead saints. In short, Christianity is an "All-Year Halloween of Jesus".

What makes this even further hypocritical is that many Churches accept the celebration of halloween, including the parent of all modern churches, the Catholic church.

The most foolish thing about the hatred of halloween is that the people who have the history of Halloween in their countries (The West- America and Europe) do not mostly take it as a spiritual thing- it is done for fun and money making. Yet, Nigerian extreme christians would claim that it is "demonic"

He he. Evangelical Christians see demons in everything. when Nepa takes light, the demons come out to molest everyone.
A bad dream = demons
Illness = demons

Don't forget that there are blooding sucking demons all over our major highways causing deadly accidents everyday.
Don't be decieved. These demons can take the form of bad roads, unsafe cars and illiterate and semi-literate drivers to cause deaths.
We have all join in prayers to jesus to cast these demons into the pits of hell.

But wait,
Did Jesus not already die for us to save us from all these demons? What gives?

1 Like

Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Omo Alata:

I always thought it was just for fun but not anymore. We don't worship satan in our house. Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Lol......

Logic boy is trying so hard to connect the commemoration of Christs death with halloween.....

He forgets that the commemoration of Christ death replaced the then ""passover"" the Jews observed after there emancipation from the egyptians.......

So the arrangement of the memorial of Christs death has its root in Gods plan and not in connection with any pagan festival .....
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......

Logic boy is trying so hard to connect the commemoration of Christs death with halloween.....

He forgets that the commemoration of Christ death replaced the then ""passover"" the Jews observed after there emancipation from the egyptians.......

So the arrangement of the memorial of Christs death has its root in Gods plan and not in connection with any pagan festival .....

Your Christ was not the first or last dead prophet or saint or deity to be worshipped!
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
Omo Alata:

So, the millions of people (including christians) who engage in halloween for fun are satan worshippers?

[img]http://cafewitteveen.files./2010/10/63031_1485605577335_1149750185_32371760_7271009_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
plaetton:

He he. Evangelical Christians see demons in everything. when Nepa takes light, the demons come out to molest everyone.
A bad dream = demons
Illness = demons

Don't forget that there are blooding sucking demons all over our major highways causing deadly accidents everyday.
Don't be decieved. These demons can take the form of bad roads, unsafe cars and illiterate and semi-literate drivers to cause deaths.
We have all join in prayers to jesus to cast these demons into the pits of hell.

But wait,
Did Jesus not already die for us to save us from all these demons? What gives?

Thank you, everything is demons with these people.
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Your Christ was not the first or last dead prophet or saint or deity to be worshipped!

Can you please name any other servant of Yahweh whose death was celebrated or commemorated??

Apart from the pass over,did the Jews engage in the pagan celebration of dead saints??...
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Can you please name any other servant of Yahweh whose death was celebrated or commemorated??

Apart from the pass over,did the Jews engage in the pagan celebration of dead saints??...

Moses?
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Moses?

And can you please tell me the date and month the Jews commemorated the death of moses??
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

And can you please tell me the date and month the Jews commemorated the death of moses??

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-passover-celebration-moses-hebrews-and-5476737.html
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Horus(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
Halloween is The Evil One’s Sabbats. Halloween is a European custom, which was brought to America in the nineteenth century by the Irish and the Scotish. Halloween is nothing more than a day of honor and tribute to Satan , the malevolent one. An organized coven of witches have two types of meetings a weekly “Esbat,” which is a meeting of the local coven and a “Sabbat,” which is a much larger feast. The word Sabbat is derived from the Aramic (Hebrew) word “to rest.” The word Sabbat as used by Satanic worshippers, attracts evil worshippers from all over the world and is held mainly four times a year.

February 2: Candlemas
August 1: Lammastide Day
October 31: Halloween
April 31: May Eve

The oldest Sabbats of them all, May Eve and Halloween belong to an ancient calendar which was based upon the mating times of animals. Other days on which the Sabbats are held are: New Year’s Day, Saint Thomas Day (December 21), Midsummer’s Eve (June 23), Christmas (December 25), and Easter. In Europe several places are known to be the gathering places for witches on their Sabbats. The Blocula in Sweden was one well known place, the Puy De Dome in France is another. The Harz Mountains, a famous region in Germany is the most well-known sacred spot for witches. The number in a coven of witches is traditionally thirteen. Twelve members and the thirteenth member is the Grand Master Azazl. The types of activities performed in these covens varies in degrees of rituals, rites and worship. As you will see, people like the Pope , and Queen of England and various political leaders of various countries and some members of the clergy gather at the major Sabbats to invoke the malevolent one. On each of these occasions a Black man is sacrificed. The witches light fires, dance and feast, and sacrifice on the nights of the Sabbats. The blood of the sacrificed victims is sprinkled all about the place. In the year 1970 AD, the public witch-in was held in Central Park, New York on Halloween during the evening hours.
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-passover-celebration-moses-hebrews-and-5476737.html

That link doesn't support your stance that the Jews celebrated the death of moses....

You have no basis to support your claim that the commemoration of Jesus' death is halloween....

No Jew celebrated the death of any of Gods servant,except Christ who became the new passover....
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

That link doesn't support your stance that the Jews celebrated the death of moses....

You have no basis to support your claim that the commemoration of Jesus' death is halloween....

No Jew celebrated the death of any of Gods servant,except Christ who became the new passover....

Moses is celebrated, isnt he? And he is dead!

Now, you christians worship a dead man every day? How is that any different from halloween?
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by plappville(f): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
Halloween is a demonic feast day, each year something tragidy goes with it.
Last yr a teenage hanged himself at the night of Halloween. There has been several terrible events since the celebration.
Maybe the West take it as fun, but the Devil recieves the glory at the end of it.

1 Like

Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by plappville(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Now, you christians worship a dead man every day? How is that any different from halloween?

Have you ever withnessed the feast?
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
plappville:

Have you ever withnessed the feast?

What feast?
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

How was moses celebrated??

you should give me a description of how the Jews celebrated, the death of moses with scriptures..........pin point the date and month the Jews celebrated or commemorated moses' death.....

And mind you I don't worship Jesus....I worship the God and Father of Jesus......
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
plappville: Halloween is a demonic feast day, each year something tragidy goes with it.
Last yr a teenage hanged himself at the night of Halloween. There has been several terrible events since the celebration.
Maybe the West take it as fun, but the Devil recieves the glory at the end of it.

Thank you for this salient point.....
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

How was moses celebrated??

you should give me a description of how the Jews celebrated, the death of moses with scriptures..........pin point the date and month the Jews celebrated or commemorated moses' death.....

And mind you I don't worship Jesus....I worship the God and Father of Jesus......

Celebrating the death of a man and celebrating a dead man are two different things.

Who cares if you dont worship christ? Your religion is centered around the dead man anyways. Why do you call yorself a christian? You still follow him dont you? ou believe in his ressurection dont you? Halloween pagans believe in the ressurection ofn spirits too.
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
plappville: Halloween is a demonic feast day, each year something tragidy goes with it.

sad sad

Logicboy03:

Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Celebrating the death of a man and celebrating a dead man are two different things.

Who cares if you dont worship christ? Your religion is centered around the dead man anyways. Why do you call yorself a christian? You still follow him dont you? ou believe in his ressurection dont you? Halloween pagans believe in the ressurection ofn spirits too.

Now let's get this straigth....I observe the commemoration of Christ death....

Besides Christ is alive in the heavens now.....

And so I don't have to run around the place like I'm filming for ""THRILLER""

My point::::

HALLOWEEN has no connection with the scriptures nor with christianity....
I believe in Christs ressurection....
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Now let's get this straigth....I observe the commemoration of Christ death....

Besides Christ is alive in the heavens now.....

And so I don't have to run around the place like I'm filming for ""THRILLER""

My point::::

HALLOWEEN has no connection with the scriptures nor with christianity....
I believe in Christs ressurection....

Halloween has connection with the catholic church from which your church came about! grin grin grin grin

Anyway, if you believe in the ressurection of christ and his second coming, there is no difference between you and pagan halloweenist that believes in the coming back of spirits.

cool
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Halloween has connection with the catholic church from which your church came about! grin grin grin grin

Anyway, if you believe in the ressurection of christ and his second coming, there is no difference between you and pagan halloweenist that believes in the coming back of spirits.

cool

And I am not a catholic.......

Don't force catholism on persons who have chosen to abandon paganism for unadulterated truths......

Christs ressurection and second coming has no relation with halloween...

Logicboy stop forcing halloween on true christianity.....
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

And I am not a catholic.......

Don't force catholism on persons who have chosen to abandon paganism for unadulterated truths......

Christs ressurection and second coming has no relation with halloween...

Logicboy stop forcing halloween on true christianity.....

How can you talk about true christianity when most christians call Jehovah Witnesses like you "cultists"?
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Purist(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2012

Er, in case you haven't noticed ma'am, something tragic happens every single day of the year REGARDLESS of what is being celebrated. Unless you have statistics to show that tragedies occur on Halloween's Day more than any other day in the year, I don't quite see any connection there at all. That a teenager hanged himself on the night of Halloween proves nothing. People - teenagers and adults alike - commit suicide all the time.

1 Like

Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

How can you talk about true christianity when most christians call Jehovah Witnesses like you "cultists"?

Na them sabi....

I stand by the scriptures......

Halloween has no place in the bible....

Thank you!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Na them sabi....

I stand by the scriptures......

Halloween has no place in the bible....

Thank you!!!!!

Neither does some of your Jehovah witness doctrines!
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by ijawkid(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

Neither does some of your Jehovah witness doctrines!

Na now I know why you be atheist....

Na halloween cause am....
Re: Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Na now I know why you be atheist....

Na halloween cause am....

I know why you're a christian!

Ignorance caused it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Jehovah's_Witnesses#Doctrinal_criticisms

How many of your failed predictions in JH have been scriptural?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dominion City Lekki / Any Igbo ''jews'' Here / Where Should Your First Salary Go? Your Parents Or Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.