Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered (8841 Views)

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
Police kill robbery suspect, recover stolen vehicle

The police in Abuja on Thursday night gunned down an armed robbery suspect who snatched a Toyota Highlander Sport Utility Vehicle at Garki Area 11 and attempted to rob a supermarket with two other suspects.

The jeep was recovered along with an SMG rifle, nine live ammunition and three cell-phones.

The two accomplices of the dead robbery suspect escaped, but the police said they were working to apprehend them.

The Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Central Police Station, Wuse, Chief Superintendent of Police Haruna Garba, said that he received a distress call around 8.15 pm that a robbery operation was going on at a supermarket.

“On getting the distress call, we could quickly mobilised to the supermarket and saw three men running and we gunned down one of them and recovered an SMG rifle, nine rounds of live ammunition and three cell phones from him. We later got a signal that a jeep was snatched at Area 11 and it turned out that the car was snatched by the gang,” Garba said.

The DPO promised that his men would track down the fleeing suspects soon, adding that the calls and messages coming into the deceased’s phones would be analysed to get the other gang members.

The owner of the SUV, who was reluctant to disclose his identity, explained that he came from Gombe to visit his former school mate in Abuja when the car was snatched at gunpoint.

He said he was parking the car when three men accosted him, put a gun to his head and slapped him. He identified the dead suspect as the person that snatched the car key from him.

He said, “I was parking the car at Area 11, behind Kia Motors, when three men came and met me and my friend. They slapped us, and pushed me down into the mud; the dead robber was the one that snatched the car key, collected the N20,000 in my bag and collected four phones from me and my friend.”

The man lauded the police for their quick response. PUNCH
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by CuntDestroyer: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
XMASS don come again
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
See the bastarde lying at the boot. Hissing....
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by CuntDestroyer: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Keneking: See the bastarde lying at the boot. Hissing....

are you from Aluu?
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by kokosheen(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
I don't know how happy the owner of the SUV would feel about the police using his vehicle as a hearse embarassed.

Before he can get the blood and that blood smell off the car, serious work. Most likely the vehicle would be on nairaland auto section next week at one crazy giveaway price.

Good job to the Muthar-fricking Police (I still hate'em though)...

6 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by yuzedo: 12:44am On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen: I don't know how happy the owner of the SUV would feel about the police using his vehicle as a hearse embarassed.

Before he can get the blood and that blood smell off the car, serious work. Most likely the vehicle would be on nairaland auto section next week at one crazy giveaway price.
grin grin
MY EXACT THOUGHTS when the picture hit me!

Those police no bright at all! Who go come wash the blood comot for the motor na?! Why dem go keep leaking corpse for inside person car? Yes, I know a bloodstained car is better than no car at all and I'd be grateful to get back my stolen car (after all the sorting and paperwork police will demand) but the thought of a dead nigga with all his cursed armed robber blood dripping on my seats & shii is enough to sell d marrafacker ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Otutu1(m): 6:03am On Oct 21, 2012
Sumtin is suspicious, dat friend that they came to see never talk him own story finish.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by StellaBella(f): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2012
Nothing wey my people nor go complain about

Them catch thief.......yes

Them kill thief.........yes

Them recover motor........yes

forget about the blood stained car and thank the police jare.

Kudos to the NPF.

6 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2012
sad
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by chemashie(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2012
Are you saying is difficult to watch off the blood stain from the car or you are talking about the thought of the dead body in ur car?
Op should get me the plate number of the car so i can look forward to grab it, is high time i changed my jalopy. Blood ko, blad ni!
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2012
you have lost you human conscience idiat..
blood seems to be oil in your eyes..mpama.
State CID need to keep an eye on you..
chemashie: Are you saying is difficult to watch off the blood stain from the car or you are talking about the thought of the dead body in ur car?
Op should get me the plate number of the car so i can look forward to grab it, is high time i changed my jalopy. Blood ko, blad ni!
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by chemashie(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2012
eduson55: you have lost you human conscience idiat..
blood seems to be oil in your eyes..mpama.
State CID need to keep an eye on you..
Why are u calling me i.diot? Somebody said it is difficult to watch off the blood stains hence the car will be put up for sale, is it a bad idea if i request to buy such car? Or the owner should abandon the car because of blood stains? You need to go for medical check-up. Ara o ya rara!
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by idowuswap: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2012
Why igbos choose robbery as proffesional job?but police they kill dem like fowl.then plenty 4 prison like flies.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2012
nawa oo.
at your age.

idowuswap: Why igbos choose robbery as proffesional job?but police they kill dem like fowl.then plenty 4 prison like flies.

6 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2012
SEE WETIN MATERIALISM DEY CAUSE FOR NAIJA ? EVER SINCE THEY HAVE INTRODUCED MOBILE PHONES AND LAPTOPS AND FANCY CARS INTO THAT JUNGLE, IT HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME AGAIN. PEACE HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY ERADICATED

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by khalids: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2012
So many people need to go back to school. Just passing through.
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Nuzo1(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2012
Wow...just when I thought Nigerians are begining to find their voices against jungle justice. Or are we saying its okay if its done by the police alone?
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Ekans: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2012
idowuswap: Why igbos choose robbery as proffesional job?but police they kill dem like fowl.then plenty 4 prison like flies.
I cant believe am here with a mentally unstable goat.Nice day all(takes off).

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by 190theclown: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2012
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by mrkels(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2012
This picture would always haunt the owner of this car, chai. These police and their brains self. Na wa. Them just shoot person pikin like that? How different are they from Aluu people na grin
I'm pretty sure there was no gun battle involved, their gun just dey sweet them to shoot.
Anyways, good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by mcevans1(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2012
eduson55: nawa oo.
at your age.

Hahahahahaha! This got me cracking cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Brotherman(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2012
i dont understand why we will condem police for wasting a confirm armed robber;especially those ones caught in the act, if u hv been robbed b4 then u will know how heartless this crimimals are

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2012
ok we have heard you
go!!!

and not:dnt destroy what you cannot create.
okoro
Brotherman: i dont understand why we will condem police for wasting a confirm armed robber;especially those ones caught in the act, if u hv been robbed b4 then u will know how heartless this crimimals are
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by ngooka: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2012
Am beginning to have faith in nigeria police, they are doing
Marvel ouse work all true the country
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by ZACHIE: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2012
I can never be seen in that car again. never.
I wonder how many blood stained cars we all drive around town. yet, we call them ``CLEAN CARS``
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2012
rubbish

ngooka: Am beginning to have faith in nigeria police, they are doing

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by BelloDare: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Well done Nigeria cops! Don't mind d critics abeg
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2012

Bello Dare: Well done Nigeria cops! Don't mind d critics abeg
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by COOLDUN: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2012

How are we sure that the killed robber is not your father or relation? Igbos learnt robbery from your big father Oyenusi and Sina Rambo, stupid idiot.Bastard son of Gbomogbomo. Go and ask your wayward parents what the Igbos did to them that make you to be insulting the people who your tribe can never match in any way. You will remain in your uncivilized, dirty stinking tribe stupidity till the end of this world. Stupid idiot. Can you tell how many of your tribe men stray children Area boys that are being killed every day? In fact your entire generation supposed to be wiped out from the surface of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Super1759: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
ngooka: Am beginning to have faith in nigeria police, they are doing

tales by moonlight...another light-brain is talking
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
easy abeg but the guy deserves this

COOLDUN:

How are we sure that the killed robber is not your father or relation? Igbos learnt robbery from your big father Oyenusi and Sina Rambo, stupid idiot.Bastard son of Gbomogbomo. Go and ask your wayward parents what the Igbos did to them that make you to be insulting the people who your tribe can never match in any way. You will remain in your uncivilized, dirty stinking tribe stupidity till the end of this world. Stupid idiot. Can you tell how many of your tribe men stray children Area boys that are being killed every day? In fact your entire generation supposed to be wiped out from the surface of the earth.
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Oluwateledemi: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Production Up By 252,800bpd / A.P.C Governor M.A Abubarkar Loses Primary Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.