Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

How To Post Video Links And Pics To Nairaland? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Post Video Links And Pics To Nairaland? (797 Views)

. / Website Folder Structure, Links And File Paths / How To Post Video On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Post Video Links And Pics To Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2012
Pls how do u post videos and pictures to your posts here on nairaland. I have tried using phones and pcs all to no avail. Help would be very much appreciated thanks.
Re: How To Post Video Links And Pics To Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
For youtube videos, just paste the link and nairaland would do the rest, for pictures on your fone use the browse button just below the submit button, you could also use the "[img][/img]" to add directly from another website without saving the pic on your phone/laptop first.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Video Links And Pics To Nairaland? by lazkizz(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Companies That Sends Email Leads For Nigeria Campaings Only / Please I Need A Good Web Host Recommendation / Howi I Earned $2,900 In The Fourteenth Month With Seven Niche Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.