Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet (44797 Views)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. / If A Pastor That Turns Water Into Wine Or Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by seuntola: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Just watchd d video...wetin man pikin no go see ehn...chai!!! E get mind.....will try it on d river near my house, it shld b fun.....where dem camera men dey, I dey go o
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by NoWee(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.

I also believe that anybody who believes the picture is a first class MUMU. It’s just like believing Nigerian prophets and pastors who deceive people to sow unfruitful seeds.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by EmmaTay(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
See foolish man trying to demonstrate what only God can do.If I were you,I will use my knowledge for other things. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY THINGS.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by appleton: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
Check this out
Real or Fake? U̶̲̥̅̊ decide...
http://tubidy.mobi/watch/ytCFmzcrvXo0IuU3J5JgkQ_3D_3D/3gp-mobile/fs
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by alpamo6: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.

See the video before u call urself "MUMU"
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Dermie: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
acidosis™:

I believe it..
cheesy
so, ur a bloody mumu?
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by try69: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Typical Nigerians..if a pastor does this and backs it with the name of jesus, his church will be overcrowded the next sunday..miracles are real and so is magic.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by femmy2010(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thought Criss Angel of the mindfreak fame has long done this and more.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tintingz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
EmmaTay: See foolish man trying to demonstrate what only God can do.If I were you,I will use my knowledge for other things. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY THINGS.
what only God can do or what he can make someone do . . .when did God start walking on water on earth? What if God gave him the power to do it just the way Moses path the sea. . .and pastors performing miracles what is the difference between him(dynamo) and your miracle pastors??

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
My Islamic Brother TingTingz, The Prophet Muhammad's Chosen One.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
try69: Typical Nigerians..if a pastor does this and backs it with the name of jesus, his church will be overcrowded the next sunday..miracles are real and so is magic.

you cannot do this without the power of Jesus.. plain and simple and if you did, you must be da Devil so it is a Fake Miracle not a real one..(though they look the same) grin grin
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by toluxa1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Oahray: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Some people commenting here are truly dumb. The guy never claimed to be using supernatural powers, much less power from God, so I wonder why the religious attacks. Its a trick, true, but you guys cant do it. That's why he is an illusionist. So give the guy some credit. If that was ur pastor, you would say its a miracle from God. Some religious fanatics need to start putting their brains to good use!

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by boomssey(f): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
Siga: ...My sista....no be lie...Chris Angel did it already few yrs ago....na pure magic...and nothing to do with plexiglass as someone assumed....but the one wey Jesus Christ did is more spiritual and heavenly...
YEAH!i culdnt agree more.i watchd d guy(chris angel mind freak)floatin on somtin dat lukd lik a pyramid infact i watchd him divide himself in2 2 equal parts.so wot d heck!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by ramalot(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
smiley
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tintingz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
~Royal~:
My Islamic Brother TingTingz, The Prophet Muhammad's Chosen One.
hahaha my mumu ~Royal~ grin . . .you still dey follow follow me around abi tongue
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Pque(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
Siga: ...My sista....no be lie...Chris Angel did it already few yrs ago....na pure magic...and nothing to do with plexiglass as someone assumed....but the one wey Jesus Christ did is more spiritual and heavenly...

e no even concern me if he does something greather than this. All I know is that he cant raise d dead and he cant die and rise again. I have watched an episodal or series film tv magic show of chris angel. He is excellent in magic acts but his father died of cancer in his arm in a hospital and he cant do anything about it. When asked "what is the most painful thing in ur life?" he answers, "my father dying in my arm and I couldn't do anything about it" (thus, after trying his best to heal him) "partial power". If u need full power, while nt go 4 d full, joyfull liberty power in Jesus.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by toluxa1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
fashyoung147:

This is real bro,i was in River Thames when this happened but i was not able to film it,this is the video link for more prove,blif me brov this is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEc_jeGBVxs

We are not saying the INCIDENT didnt OCCUR. But its not REAL bro. Its all a TRICK.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Oahray: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
In other forums, people understand its a trick and are taking shots at figuring out how Dynamo did it. But in Naija... Well read the posts above and see confused people. I think it boils down to fellow Nigerians and other Africans attributing everything to the spiritual.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
You only see counterfeit N1000 {one thousand naira note}, because there is a real One thousand naira note...Dynamo is counterfeit....Only JESUS CHRIST is the real deal..
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by djfalone(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
this news article is actually very stale......you can watch the full episode/series by purchasing his DVD dynamo;magician impossible[ season 1].

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
[size=18pt]What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

~ Ecclesiastes 1:9

New International Version (NIV)

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

~ John 14:12

New International Version (NIV)[/size]

[size=18pt]
If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.

~ Mark 9:23 (New International Version)[/size]
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Oahray: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
PastelChic: You only see counterfeit N1000 {one thousand naira note}, because there is a real One thousand naira note...Dynamo is counterfeit....Only JESUS CHRIST is the real deal..
miss Pastel, are you blonde? Nobody says its a miracle. Its just a trick you have no explanation to. Why do you feel you have to fight for Jesus? Why not pick up your sword? Mtcheeew!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by ramalot(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
smiley
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

~ Ecclesiastes 1:9

New International Version (NIV)

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

~ John 14:12

New International Version (NIV)[/size]

I GUESS YOU ARE DRUNK NI ?YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO CHRISTAINITY FOR THIS WRONG INTERPRETATION
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Omobacom: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hello Peeps.. I am here in the UK, and I must tell you its was Very true and Real. Call me if you dought +447506433985. Or siply google and download the Video. Have it In Mind that JESUS said.. If you pray and believe in your heart without no doubt, Anything is possible. Like Jesus while walking up the water, His deciples were astonished, He then asked D dcpl to come forth. With faith, the deciple worked upon waters.. He only began to sink when He felt %0.0001 of doubt. Mind you, the white people use their Gifts to make Glories and are always proud of their Gifts. As africans, all we do is black magic EVIL, Only in nija will you see a woman pregnant for 7yrs, after much, d baby is transformed into strange creatures.... I am Nija no noubt.. I am very sure if jesus was from africa, They would remand Him in Kirikiri for life .... Thinks and believe....
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yeah, am blonde...I thought only we gurls do this "Mtcheeew!"
Oahray: miss Pastel, are you blonde? Nobody says its a miracle. Its just a trick you have no explanation to. Why do you feel you have to fight for Jesus? Why not pick up your sword? Mtcheeew!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ahhh shitt, they done started posting Verses...

See this shitt, White man walking on water and yall already digging in that Bible.

Brainwashed Coons lol grin

If a Black Man was walking on water they would scream for him to be arrested and reach for their Gun

White man walk on water.....and yall reach for the Bible.

Fuccking CLowns.

....lol
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tai2(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Dynamo should thank God he tried this stunt in London, if he tried this rubbish in Nigeria they would have branded him a wizard and "Aluu'd" him straight away....

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by shadrach77: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
this is my third posting on this thread, which just shows how irritated i am by this guy's trick. The more i watch the video, the more obvious the trick becomes. Did you guys notice how heavily edited the video was? The scenes were cut quickly to prevent the audience from seeing the "miracle". And why was he walking slowly and in a straight line?

NB: There is no big deal in walking on water. Jesus Christ Himself encouraged us to do it because he said greater things than he did shall we also do (John 14:12). Don't forget Peter did it too (Matthew 14:29), so walking on water is no big deal as far as Jesus is concerned but trying to trick people into believing he (the scam artist aka magician) is doing something which he is in actual fact not doing is what is wrong angry angry angry angry
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Skywalker3(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
@the mumus saying its a trick. please, explain how he did it. Thats a RIVERRRR. There's no way he could have constructed somthing inside the river to walk on. I 've seen other videos of Dynamo - Trust me, You cant fake those videos i saw.

The sooner you accept that there is more to life than what you see, the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.