Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion (102996 Views)

Nestlé Golden Morn Too Much Sugar / Is Nestlé Purelife Bottled Water Tasty? / Golden Morn Unsuitable For Children Under 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by Bridge0110(f): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2013
Smartie gurl: Diz information is too late o. . . . .hw do i xplain diz 2 my 2years old nephew?
he wuld understand with time when u keep it out of his sight.
Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by sugaaaar: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
[b]Hey everyone!

I'm underweight and weigh 37 kg and im 15 years old.

I would like to go up a little, is golden morn good to increase weight ? if i eat it everyday ?
[/b]
Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by marjo: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
at no point have i noticed that nestle indicated babies as their target market. when my kids were growing i never gave them GM. for my last child i did but it was occaisonal and he was 2 plus. A lot of parents then and to date see it as baby food and a cheaper option hence its adoption. also the fact that its nestle gave a false sense of confidence. a lot if us dont read labels - we only check nafdac nos and expiry dates. we dont check nutritional info , buy US and UK foods, the info will tire you sef! when a problem rears its head we are quick to want to blame the producing company.its good nestle is being responsive.

2 Likes

Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by naijainfogalery: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Golden Morn - Golden Morn contains added vitamins such as vitamin A and minerals like calcium. It provides energy and nourishment from the natural goodness of whole grains and soya. Golden Morn can be easily prepared by just adding clean water.

Nigerians living in America looking for where to buy Golden Morn in the US, you can get it here

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/golden-morn?variant=953553197
Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Ujujoan:

What arrant NONSENCE!

What the heck does this mean

It's either suitable or it's NOT! What do these people even take us for here in this country.

If there's need for precaution, then there's absolute danger. And if it's dangerous, then the issue NEEDS to be addresses. Not hidden in an almost invincible corner . . . . SHAME on you NESTLE! I'm stopping the use of ALL your products.

this type of hyperbole is why i find it hard to take nigerians quite seriously.

1. Nestle had the information on its cans prior to June 2012, that most people dont bother to read instructions on food cans is not Nestle's fault. It is just that most of us are not used to law and order, we are not used to verifying information, everything is always somebody else's fault.

2. Even if the precaution was not listed on the can, do we really need more than 2 brain cells to know that food that is not EXPRESSLY labeled as infant formular should not be used on infants and if at all, it should be used with precaution and at the risk of the user?

3. That there is need for precaution does not mean there is "absolute danger". It simply means, this has not been tested on infants, was not developed for infants, may not contain all the nutrients an infant needs to develop and should not be depended on solely as a source of infant nutrition. Nestle makes formula SPECIFIC for infants, why the need to use golden morn? All my childhood i never once thought it could be used for infants. It seems to me that most use this as a means of avoiding the added costs of infant formula. Nestle cannot be held responsible for your own need to cut corners.

4. You stopping the use of all nestle products means nothing. Nestle is a huge international brand. I'm sure they wont miss you. If anything, you spare them having to defend complete incoherence and ignorance in a court of law somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by naijainfogalery: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Product Information

500g bag of nutritious cereal made from whole maize and soya.
Expiration Date: 1 year from purchase
Breakfast of Champions

If you were born earlier than the 90s, you probably grew up on Golden Morn. This nutritious cereal made from whole maize and soya is the instant family cereal. Just mix with milk, sugar and hot water.

for Nigerians looking for Nigerian foods and beverages in the US, you can get your ingredients here

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/golden-morn?variant=953553197
Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
davidylan:

this type of hyperbole is why i find it hard to take nigerians quite seriously.

1. Nestle had the information on its cans prior to June 2012, that most people dont bother to read instructions on food cans is not Nestle's fault. It is just that most of us are not used to law and order, we are not used to verifying information, everything is always somebody else's fault.

2. Even if the precaution was not listed on the can, do we really need more than 2 brain cells to know that food that is not EXPRESSLY labeled as infant formular should not be used on infants and if at all, it should be used with precaution and at the risk of the user?

3. That there is need for precaution does not mean there is "absolute danger". It simply means, this has not been tested on infants, was not developed for infants, may not contain all the nutrients an infant needs to develop and should not be depended on solely as a source of infant nutrition. Nestle makes formula SPECIFIC for infants, why the need to use golden morn? All my childhood i never once thought it could be used for infants. It seems to me that most use this as a means of avoiding the added costs of infant formula. Nestle cannot be held responsible for your own need to cut corners.

4. You stopping the use of all nestle products means nothing. Nestle is a huge international brand. I'm sure they wont miss you. If anything, you spare them having to defend complete incoherence and ignorance in a court of law somewhere.

Pastor David, I hail oooh.

So you remembered me this new year. I see you.
Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by jidowu84: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2016
ALERT!
NESTLE Golden morn is getting too much sugar this days appropriate govt authority shld help us check them out before they kill us /children finish ooo

👎👎👎👎👎
Re: Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
@seun... just want to ask, have u been on irc back 2005 dalnet or undernet? Or efnet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.