Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp (6781 Views)

20 Missing, 100 Buildings, Vehicles Destroyed In Anambra Flood - Sun News / INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos / 76,000 Anambra Flood Victims Evacuated By The Military, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by eduson55(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
Another set of triplets delivered in Anambra flood camp

Another set of triplets was delivered on Friday at the Fr. Joseph High School Relief Camp for flood victims in Anambra State. Mrs. Josephine Ejimofor, who was delivered of the babies, is a native of Enugu-Otu Aguleri, in the Anambra East Local Government Area of the state. The first set of triplets was born in the same camp about two weeks ago.

Governor Peter Obi celebrated with the Ejimofors on the safe delivery of the new triplets when he visited them in the camp. “If you are looking for a child, maybe you will have to come to the camp,” the governor had joked during the visit.

Reiterating his commitment to the welfare of the people displaced by the floods that ravaged parts of Anambra recently, Obi promised to help rebuild their homes when the flood recedes.

The governor thanked President Goodluck Jonathan and the Millenium Development Goals Office in Abuja for their intervention and commitment to ameliorating the suffering of the displaced persons. He said that necessary commitments and other measures were in place to sustain prudent and transparent distribution of the relief materials, while soliciting for more interventions.

http://www.punchng.com/news/another-set-of-triplets-delivered-in-anambra-flood-camp/

5 Likes

Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
God is Great! D 1st O yeah.. Next.
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by safarigirl(f): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Congrats to the new parents, but no be to born be the thing, I hope they can afford to care for triplets, the Nigerian government are only good at congratulating you and then f*cking you up in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by alphaconde(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Any boy among them should be named moses meaning drawn out of water

3 Likes

Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by BrutusOj(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
alpha conde: Any boy among them should be named moses meaning drawn out of water
grin
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by eduson55(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
some guys can thinks abstract. grin
alpha conde: Any boy among them should be named moses meaning drawn out of water
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by salam001(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wow,thats intresting,HARVEST OF TRIPLETS It is
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by eduson55(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
thats true and we need revival over our mindset.
tho our government is seeking for a slap on the face before they could learn.
safarigirl: Congrats to the new parents, but no be to born be the thing, I hope they can afford to care for triplets, the Nigerian government are only good at congratulating you and then f*cking you up in the long run
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by sunnshyn(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
eduson55:
Governor Peter Obi celebrated with the Ejimofors on the safe delivery of the new triplets when he visited them in the camp. “If you are looking for a child, maybe you will have to come to the camp,” the governor had joked during the visit.

Stop the silly joke and do what you are supposed to do Oga Governor Peter Obi...Nigerians are suffering and you dare joke about our condition?? It is not normal to give birth in such an environment..Your wife didn't come looking for your kids in a relief camp! Did she? Rubbish!!

You people should fix this problems so that Nigerians can return back to their normal lives ojare!! Listen to Nema, listen to other environmentalists and do what's right!!

Congrats Madam on the birth of your kids!!

2 Likes

Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by Standing5(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
They should be named East,West and North . . .May be God is dividing Nigeria with this flood and has decided to use water bodies . . . Lol

1 Like

Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by Fourcade(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
sunnshyn:

Stop the silly joke and do what you are supposed to do Oga Governor Peter Obi...Nigerians are suffering and you dare joke about our condition?? It is not normal to give birth in such an environment..Your wife didn't come looking for your kids in a relief camp! Did she? Rubbish!!

You people should fix this problems so that Nigerians can return back to their normal lives ojare!! Listen to Nema, listen to other environmentalists and do what's right!!

Congrats Madam on the birth of your kids!!

na today? We are shuffering and shmiling' grin
If you didnt get it right...if you are looking for a child..visit this camp now now grin (at least go with some relief items )
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by dabrake(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
the girl should be called mosesess
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by Lawconfessor(f): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Whoa!! Whoa!!
O nni na eme ive nwe(my dialet).

Thank U Jesus for safe delivery
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by PeeBee: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wow! Thank God for the safe delivery and congrats to the mother.
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Tanks to Gof for successful delivery. We are yet to see 20 pletes in Nigeria
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by IYuckMoufI: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
eduson55: Another set of triplets delivered in Anambra flood camp

Another set of triplets was delivered on Friday at the Fr. Joseph High School Relief Camp for flood victims in Anambra State. Mrs. Josephine Ejimofor, who was delivered of the babies, is a native of Enugu-Otu Aguleri, in the Anambra East Local Government Area of the state. The first set of triplets was born in the same camp about two weeks ago.

Reiterating his commitment to the welfare of the people displaced by the floods that ravaged parts of Anambra recently, Obi promised to help rebuild their homes when the flood recedes.

The governor thanked President Goodluck Jonathan and the Millenium Development Goals Office in Abuja for their intervention and commitment to ameliorating the suffering of the displaced persons. He said that necessary commitments and other measures were in place to sustain prudent and transparent distribution of the relief materials, while soliciting for more interventions.

http://www.punchng.com/news/another-set-of-triplets-delivered-in-anambra-flood-camp/

That Biitch Ugly as Hell son, She lucky too because it ain't like she was gonna find a niqqah to fuc her ugly asss 3 different times.

That Biitch gotta YuckFace.
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by SlyIg(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:

That Biitch Ugly as Hell son, She lucky too because it ain't like she was gonna find a niqqah to fuc her ugly asss 3 different times.

even your ugly writeup has sent a bad signal abt you!
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by killuminati(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:

what the f'U'ck is you talking about son?
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by gboso: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
safarigirl: Congrats to the new parents, but no be to born be the thing, I hope they can afford to care for triplets, the Nigerian government are only good at congratulating you and then f*cking you up in the long run

Jux listen 2 ursef.are dey d dat sign 2 give birth 2 triplet.think b4 u comment.
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by lovito(f): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
[quote author=I-YuckMouf-I]

[font=Arial Black]That Biitch Ugly as Hell son, She lucky too because it ain't like she was gonna find a niqqah to fuc her ugly asss 3 different times.

That Biitch gotta YuckFace. @ Yuckmouf, Must u comment if u don't have anything to say.
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by Gen2jaynee: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
eduson55: some guys can thinks abstract. grin
how do u tink
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by IYuckMoufI: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Tell that Biitch in the Middle with the Red Dress to Close her Fuccin Mouth!

I am tired of lookin at that Raggedy Lookin Biitch mouth!
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by ubong560(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
So 4 Peter Obi abi na wetin dem d call ur name, relief camp don turn 2 Pikin Factory now abi? I no blame u, politicians ar always makng caricature of d masses who voted dem into power. Instead of u 2 take dat woman and d chidren out of d open camp against cold mayb 2 govt house or somwher else beta, u r dey mocking d poor woman in d name of joke. I wish ur wife d same fate in her next delivery. @d parents, congrats and may God provide sufficiently 4 u pple 2 cater 4 dos Heavenly gifts.

1 Like

Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by remmyton(f): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:
Tell that Biitch in the Middle with the Red Dress to Close her Fuccin Mouth!

I am tired of lookin at that Raggedy Lookin Biitch mouth!

seeking for cheap popularity
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thank God for d safe delivery of the triplets.
Its nt as easy as u think, money cannot buy a child. Sum ppl despite d money they have have nt succeeded in conceiving and putting to bed talk more of triplets. I know of a manager, wit all d money and all d abroad trips has nt been blessed wit this gift. Done IVF more than 3 time bt were all miscarried.she ended up adopting a female child and still prays for a child of her own.

I'll try and visit the camps wit sum gifts... Me sef need triplets
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by og12(f): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Imagine o,tell me wetin call for all dat insult.ar u sure he understood wat he was writing...assshole
SlyIg:
even your ugly writeup has sent a bad signal abt you!
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by ChideraFavour(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
hahahahahaha! u guest it right Guy u hv my 100% suport
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by antontech(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
God is great,even for camp he still listen to his people.
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by greall12(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
How I wish to have triplet
but must be 2 boys 1 girl. I will happy.

1 Like

Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by Frostyzone(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:

Are you sure you are okay, son? Or just a product of a drunkass mother and absentee dad...huh?
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning.
Re: Triplets Delivered In Anambra Flood Camp by ZeusI: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:

Let's see, if God put a curse on you, it will destroy you and your generation to the fourth, but if he curse your graet-great-grand father(whom i suppose are demise), you; as the surviving generation will be destroyed. So, in the name of God who created those children you are mocking their mother, I curse your great-great-grand father, so you will die a childless man with prostitutes as wife in Jesus name!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO / Mc Oluomo’s Son Woke up Bored And Decided To Book A Flight To Canada / Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.