Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 (4014 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) / Buhari Welcomes Commonwealth Election Monitoring Team In His Abuja Office.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by Gorillaunit: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Frank-C:

It is so unfortunate the pathetic low you people have descended to. The important thing however is that the country is moving forward and it is Maku's job to point out the facts. It is GEJ's job to put the facts on ground, but you seem comfortable with the job of complaining about everything.

People are just funny, one guy once complained that his good health is the major reason why he has not tested out the 'medical facilities put in place by government'... grin grin
No mind them, na bad belle people
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by gp66(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
1forall: Only in a sick country like Nigeria would you have a 'good governance' team, is governance supposed to be bad?

They have merely provided the bare basics and want to be praised for it. Rubbish. Maku as Min of Info is on an image laundering mission for his paymasters and gullible citizens are here praise singing. Wont be surprised if some of those doing so here are are part of the problem.

Look at the apology of a road reported in the 4th pic - from the image there's no obvious drainage channel. It's just a tarred surface which shall have been washed away by the rains in another 12 months. Yes. It is not a new occurrence, abi na today e begin dey happen?

In the same pic there are several mobile policemen/soldiers wielding weapons of war, and air-brained, garbage-mouthed Maku and his entourage of low-lifers and rent-seekers want me to believe they are interested in good governance?

if someone do some little good pls give him a path on his back to encourage him to do more. When we keep on criticising govt we wont get more. They will just play d little they can and u cant do anything but just to open ur loud mouth and castigate them on NL.
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by BrutusOj(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Gorilla unit: Good job Maku and the tour team, am really impressed. How come some people just view this topic and leave. Is it that they hate good things or can't read English? Am just asking ooo
U have said it,I tink all som ppl want to hear abt d govt is criticism.Wen d govt does bad dey complain,wen dey do gud even dou it' d responsibility of de govt to do gud,at least an aplause wudnt stop de govt to continue wot it has started.Any way kudos to Govnor Jang,d sight of J.D.Gomwalk road to Zaria road gives me joy.Thumbs up GEJ n co...
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by caukerzee(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Standing5: Damn! the soil looks reddish . . . so much blood in there . . . what's Gej and PDP doing 'bout the 'soil reddening' process?
oh please shu t up already. I am from plateau. The whole crises thing is exaggerated by the media. Theres hardly any state that theres no red sand, you aint making sense man.
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by caukerzee(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
As a plateau indgen of plateau state, i am impressed with wha i am seeing. Kudos to the gej administration, kudos to governor jona david jang.
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by patanjaly: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
All u apes saying that by showing some renovated building n an abandom stadium since 90's as indication achievement are suppose to be lock up in the zoo because u are not fit to live in the midst of humans

1 Like

Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by FrankC3: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
BrutusOj: U have said it,I tink all som ppl want to hear abt d govt is criticism.Wen d govt does bad dey complain,wen dey do gud even dou it' d responsibility of de govt to do gud,at least an aplause wudnt stop de govt to continue wot it has started.Any way kudos to Govnor Jang,d sight of J.D.Gomwalk road to Zaria road gives me joy.Thumbs up GEJ n co...

It is not some people, they are well known. If you want to know where they are active presently, go to the thread where Aregbesola 'plan' to build cattle ranch. You will see all of them jumping up and down there.

Fact is that those guys have an entirely different agenda. They will praise any promise by Aregbe but will find something to complain about the resuscitation of our rail system. They are not after a better Nigeria. They are out to convince themselves that good things can only be achieved by people that they have narrow tribal interest in. To them, everything is about politics. It is what PDP national publicity secretary called 'drumbeats of tribalism and narrow political adventurism'... grin grin grin
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by patanjaly: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
You liers i just watch Nta news on plateau visit
1,the bukuru water plant was build in 1981 the present govt just renovated
2,the unijos terf project is non performing d govt is going to revoke it
3 the road shown is d goodluck road which was constructed 3 years ago.
4 d stadium was an abandon project
shame on u 4 coming here to spread lies.

1 Like

Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by FrankC3: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
patanjaly: You liers i just watch Nta news on plateau visit

Clap for yourself cheesy You have just cracked the Da Vinci Code. You forgot to add that Nigeria was amalgamated in 1914, and so everything being done today is just 'renovation'
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by Iolo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
1forall: Only in a sick country like Nigeria would you have a 'good governance' team, is governance supposed to be bad?

They have merely provided the bare basics and want to be praised for it. Rubbish. Maku as Min of Info is on an image laundering mission for his paymasters and gullible citizens are here praise singing. Wont be surprised if some of those doing so here are are part of the problem.

Look at the apology of a road reported in the 4th pic - from the image there's no obvious drainage channel. It's just a tarred surface which shall have been washed away by the rains in another 12 months. Yes. It is not a new occurrence, abi na today e begin dey happen?

In the same pic there are several mobile policemen/soldiers wielding weapons of war, and air-brained, garbage-mouthed Maku and his entourage of low-lifers and rent-seekers want me to believe they are interested in good governance?

You must be a hater from Togo. No Nigerian could talk this way...smh.
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by emmke(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
patanjaly: You liers i just watch Nta news on plateau visit
what exactly is your point? For 1, 2 and 4 the govt deserves an applause. I mean those are all projects that have been abandoned by past administration. The fact that Jang ensures their completion is commendable. And that isn't the Goodluck road.
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by patanjaly: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
Emmke the stadium is not yet finished.
The bukuru treatment was just an routine maintainance.so tell me with all the billion they get from monthly allocation is it all they can do?as 4 d FGN project even the international conference centre that was given at 9billion d project is yet to commence labaran maku was even angry with d contractors.so is dat an achievement dat we should applause gej.
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by Mandelaguy(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2012
patanjaly: Emmke the stadium is not yet finished.
The bukuru treatment was just an routine maintainance.so tell me with all the billion they get from monthly allocation is it all they can do?as 4 d FGN project even the international conference centre that was given at 9billion d project is yet to commence labaran maku was even angry with d contractors.so is dat an achievement dat we should applause gej.
I can see that you are very blind to the truth. That stadium was supposed to be a 20,000 capacity stadium,it was abandoned, Jang came in, invited FIFA and they gave him a plan, he demolished the rickety part, expanded it to 40,000 capacity, mind you, FIFA officials visit the stadium every two weeks and make adjustments, the tracks passed IAAF certification and the turf has been certified okay, why can't you appreciate good. Second, the road you are talking about, did you not see the ring road with bring being constructed to the JUTH permanent site? The JUTH equipments nko? Are they lies too, maybe you have not passed through the road you said has too much red earth cum blood, I have, and there is drainage, prove me wrong by bringing a picture of that road with the three landmarks on that road showing that there is no drainage....liar. The Bukuru plant was first commissioned by Sir Alex Ekwueme on 15th June 1981, after ten years, what happened, what led to Obasanjo commissioning the extension to 90,000m3 on 15th December 2001?, after that what happened? Let me tell you, everything broke down, till Jang came on board, and he is restructuring and modernising the whole stuff, go there and see things for urself. Do you know the true story behind the lag in the commencement of the international conference centre project? D you know why Labaran Maku reacted, just don't here and peddle lies and say things you have no inkling about. Shame on your likes!
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by begwong: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Op,u forgot to add dat all public primary school pupils have been home for the past 7mnths,same also local govt employees due to jang's iinabbility to pay them d min wage!
Re: National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 by patanjaly: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2012
@mandelaguy u have forgetting about plateau primary school teachers who are ön strike 4 the past 7 mönth is another achievement of jang let clap 4 him 4 dis giant stride.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boundary Adjustment Between Anambra & Kogi State Almost Completed By NBC / Photo: Describe What This Woman Is Saying In Her Mind About The Husband / Buhari Has Testicular Cancer —pamela Mojekwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.