Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant (2769 Views)

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by solumto: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2008
Ladies do u knw a guy can wear a boxers for a whole one week without changing,am not trying to encourage filth but,ladies have to knw that a guys body is quite different from that of a ladies,

I MEAN A GIRL WEARS THE SAME PANTS FOR 3DAYS U CANT SIT CLOSE TO HER because OF THE STENCH grin grin,UNLIKE WE GUYS.you all should know that dnt deceive yourselves wink
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by sistajay(f): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2008
Abeg make you go find betta tin to talk, everybodi no sey man and woman tin get it own distintive smell if you no wash am. Make you change your under pants everyday for hygiene reasons, before then make you wash am well well, you hear.
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by kokorunna(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2008
Haha Solumto, you don't have a good topic than this scrap.

Make you take a break and come back afresh grin
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Beebsyn(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2008
guyz, the dude is making a point. he is proud to be a man.
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by spoilt(f): 3:02am On Jan 26, 2008
excuse me but men are always in denial.
you need to see the skid marks that guys carry around in their boxers and it doesnt concern them. they will wear those boxers for weeks on end with the crust. shocked ewwww!
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by babycool(f): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2008
@ Poster

Whaaaat? one pant for three days! shocked, please i want to know who that babe is and where you met her. angry

I have heared things i have never heard in my life before on nairaland.

Nairaland guys, where do you meet your babes
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by tngtech(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2008
Well the guys is making a point, but this is not topic ooo, how did you come about this topic, God!!!
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Said1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2008
May be he had an unfinished argument at home and he want to spell it out 4 the whole world. But he is right
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2008
spoilt:

excuse me but men are always in denial.
you need to see the skid marks that guys carry around in their boxers and it doesnt concern them. they will wear those boxers for weeks on end with the crust. shocked ewwww!

That really cracked me up! grin

Skiddies, urrrrgh! shocked
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2008
@ solumto: You're meant to change your underpants daily, male or female.

Sounds like you're one of those filthy ones, that wears yours for a week or more, and wonder why bluebottles are buzzing round your crotch!

Disgusting animal.
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by almondjoy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2008
Siena:

@ solumto: You're meant to change your underpants daily, male or female.

Sounds like you're one of those filthy ones, that wears yours for a week or more, and wonder why bluebottles are buzzing round your crotch!

Disgusting animal.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekprarikpa! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Chai! grin
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2008
loool @topic grin
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2008
almondjoy:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekprarikpa! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Chai! grin

Militia, na true word I talk na! E be like say the poster be one of dem guys wey no dey clean yanch, dem go wera boxer so tey, de ting go begin gum dem yanch!

So tey, when dem go com remove de boxer, e go be like sey dem dey wax! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Militia, am I getting better?
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by pahtahkee: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2008
Siena:

Militia, na true word I talk na! E be like say the poster be one of them guys wey no dey clean yanch, them go wera boxer so tey, de ting go begin gum them yanch!

So tey, when them go com remove de boxer, e go be like sey them dey wax! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Siena,
Na who dey teach you broken? shocked grin grin

Ol'boy, you don dey sabi am wella.

Nice one.

Sorry: Whats bluebottles? grin
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by amsky(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2008
pls what is yanchi thought it was yansh?

@topic
how on earth can you wear one boxer for a week.i'd hate  to pass you on the streets honestly.that is one dirty habit you need to dump.  And where on this earth did you meeta girl that wears her underpanties for 3 days. shocked.

P.I.G.S.

i never knew siena knows what pidgin is.aje butter. cheesy

@pahtahkee
bluebottles are those big bluish green flies that fly after filth.
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2008
pahtahkee:

Siena,
Na who dey teach you broken? shocked grin grin

Ol'boy, you don dey sabi am wella.

Nice one.

Sorry: Whats bluebottles? grin

Bluebottles are those really big, fat flies, that buzz around rubbish. Not sure why they're called bluebottles, as they look more like a metallic green.  grin

Bigger than the regular houseflies, with "thorax with dark stripes". Look like they're wearing pyjamas.  tongue
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2008
amsky:

please what is yanchi thought it was yansh?

@topic
how on earth can you wear one boxer for a week.i'd hate to pass you on the streets honestly.that is one dirty habit you need to dump. And where on this earth did you meeta girl that wears her underpanties for 3 days. shocked.

P.I.G.S.

i never knew siena knows what pidgin is.aje butter. cheesy

@pahtahkee

Sorry, Amsky. Learning from Nairaland. embarassed
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by almondjoy(f): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2008
Siena:

Militia, na true word I talk na! E be like say the poster be one of them guys wey no dey clean yanch, them go wera boxer so tey, de ting go begin gum them yanch!

So tey, when them go com remove de boxer, e go be like sey them dey wax! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You are doing great! Keep it up! You are more appealing by the second! Your mouth baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! cheesy
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by pahtahkee: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2008
Siena:

Bluebottles are those really big, fat flies, that buzz around rubbish. Not sure why they're called bluebottles, as they look more like a metallic green.  grin

Bigger than the regular houseflies, with "thorax with dark stripes". Look like they're wearing pyjamas.  tongue

Wahala dey oh shocked shocked shocked shocked

But seriously, I have seen some very nasty boxers in my life. While doing my NYSC, there was this guy who wore the same boxers for the three (3) weeks duration. The only way for him to wash his boxers was by having his bath with it. embarassed And he does that only at nights so that by the following morning, it is already dried on him and off he goes with it. grin

I pity the lady who happens to go digging him thereon. cheesy cheesy
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by pahtahkee: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2008
amsky:

@pahtahkee

Kai, I don see those flies oh before! shocked

Dem big pass e-sinsin (houseflies).
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by uspry1(f): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2008
LOL, this topic is SO HILIAROUS!!!

Grab eating popcorn to learn more pidgin!

For me, ewwww, @poster wear the same pant for one week, no wonder seeing him on the street as bluebottles follow him everywhere he goes.  Here in America (yankee), i called gnats (tiny swarming houseflies-look like that attract stinky smelling).

Also i never heard about a girl who wear same pant for three days, where did @poster pick up that girl? ewwww!!!

It reminded of my deaf residential school where all deaf students reside in dormitory, i got a nasty gossip spreading around school about a deaf girl wearing the same period pad for one year, saying not afford to buy new period pads and ashamed of asking female roommate to borrow extra period pad. Her closet smell stinky---found out it was same blood-dry period pad sitting there. eeeeewwwww!!!
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by spoilt(f): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
Siena:

kudos to nairaland.
siena wey be true ajebutter to the core don dey blow street pidgin. siena carry go abeg! grin
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2008
uspry1:

For me, ewwww, @poster wear the same pant for one week, no wonder seeing him on the street as bluebottles follow him everywhere he goes. Here in America (yankee), i called gnats (tiny swarming houseflies-look like that attract stinky smelling).

Also i never heard about a girl who wear same pant for three days, where did @poster pick up that girl? ewwww!!!

It reminded of my deaf residential school where all deaf students reside in dormitory, i got a nasty gossip spreading around school about a deaf girl wearing the same period pad for one year, saying not afford to buy new period pads and ashamed of asking female roommate to borrow extra period pad. Her closet smell stinky---found out it was same blood-dry period pad sitting there. eeeeewwwww!!!

Urrrgh! shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2008
spoilt:

kudos to nairaland.
siena wey be true ajebutter to the core don dey blow street pidgin. siena carry go abeg! grin

True, this site's been good to me! cheesy

Met my sweetheart through Nairaland, and I'm getting fluent in Pidgin English!
smiley
What could be better? cool
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2008
Spoilt, what does "carry go" translate to?
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by almondjoy(f): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2008
uspry1:

For me, ewwww, @poster wear the same pant for one week, no wonder seeing him on the street as bluebottles follow him everywhere he goes.  Here in America (yankee), i called gnats (tiny swarming houseflies-look like that attract stinky smelling).

E DON HAPPEN!!!!!!

OH GOD!!!!!! grin
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by spoilt(f): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2008
carry go means ride on or something like that.
please spill. which nairaland honey belongs to you?  grin
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by pahtahkee: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2008
Siena:

True, this site's been good to me!  cheesy

Met my sweetheart through Nairaland, and I'm getting fluent in Pidgin English!

smiley
What could be better?  cool
Walahi, nothing do you.  cheesy

So who is the Mrs. Siena? cool
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by uf4oma(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2008
@ uspry, Lord ha' mercy!  shocked
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by uspry1(f): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2008
@almondjoy and @siena

Yes, it was happened in my high school year (20 yr ago), almost all female dorm rush flooding into a deaf girl's room to see the evidence. That deaf girl was not in dorm, gone away weekend at that time, not even know what happened the whole weekend until Monday she back to school to find out and ran hidden in shame. School infirmary staff, resident advisors (housemothers) and school staff provided her free one year supply of period pads.

She came from poor project where her parent were drug addict not able to afford anything for her. State deaf school are free for all US citizens deaf students---their tuitions came from US taxpayers.
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2008
spoilt:

carry go means ride on or something like that.
please spill. which nairaland honey belongs to you?  grin

Wow, thanks for telling me that.

Hehe, me tell you that? All in good time.  cool

pahtahkee:

Walahi, nothing do you.  cheesy

So who is the Mrs. Siena? cool

She's ,

Tell Nairaland later! smiley
Re: You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant by spoilt(f): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2008
siena
tell us now who is going to be sitting in front (or at the back) of your completed car. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do I Go From Here / Do Rebound Relationships Ever Work? / My Love Is Getting Married To Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.