Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! (2603 Views)

Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by paris10: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Too often, we're left with a broken heart resulting from a failed relationship. Some are strong to move on with their lives while some aren't that lucky to continue with life. While some have turned attention to their same-sex friends for companionship, some have taken to the streets. Some have taken the extreme measure of never going into any relationship again, others have devoted their love to a cause. The question now is, who is to blame? You do not blame yourself for what you do not know!

Follow these simply steps and heal your heart:

* You take control of your relationship. You dictate the pace. You decide what you want from it!

* Don't look for a better (man), you'll always be bitter. Look deep for a better you!

* Do not give in to his sexual advances until after 90 days of knowing him

* Men lust and cannot offer love after the first 20 days. Make him want you the more by delaying the action

* Regardless of his beauty, don't be fooled by it. Pretend as if ge's not up to your standard and he would prove himself.

* Ask him questions like, Who is he, what he does, and how much he earns. These three things are very important to any mature man, and you have every right to know what he's doing or planning to do with his life .

*Men love to talk about themselves a lot. They do this so as to impress you. Be inquisitive, enthusiastic and let that detective-style of questioning be seen in you.

* Ask him about what he thinks about you! , he thinks something about you before walking up to you in the first place. You should have known each other If he tells you that you're a great person, ask him what is it that makes you great! Ask follow up question and you'll surely know he's type.

* re-package yourself and be marketable (not literally), but be presentable, humble,dress smartly, and be approachable.
Do not drive a brother/sister away with your overly religious topic. Keep religion out of it when going on your first date, or when you get approached by someone.

* Ask him what he feels about you! Not what he thinks about you, but how he feels. He should by now be able to feel something for you. Don't settle for "I told you before about how I feel about you" nonsense. Cut him right off and demanded he told you afresh. He might scratch his head or do something distractable, make sure he answers you before leaving. If he says " I think you're cool", he's not there yet, and you shouldn't be there with him too.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Is this an examination script?

1 Like

Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by slimyem: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
....all this story just for magic??
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nice U try grin
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by 190theclown: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
no wonder my number 2 managed to get me to stay after suffering me for so long angry angry

1 Like

Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by bee444: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
This is very interesting! I love it. But why leaking all our secret now? shocked
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
What's with all these threads these days?
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by omotola1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
U expect me to read all this?
No be only ur thread dey NL o.

1 Like

Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by luscioustrish(f): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Think like a man, act like a woman
Dis is a 'script' from that movie
Smart wink

2 Likes

Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by paris10: 1:52am On Oct 24, 2012
Yield: What's with all these threads these days?

The world is turning apart, and no sight of it slowing down. But we do have a consolation...LOVE! This is the only remedy at hand to make the world a better place. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Mynd44: 2:38am On Oct 24, 2012
I take it no one read this huh?
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by 190theclown: 2:43am On Oct 24, 2012
least i forget, a woman should always supply her man steady punny so he doesnt look outside cool
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Mynd44: 2:46am On Oct 24, 2012
190, Go to bed
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by 190theclown: 2:55am On Oct 24, 2012
its 12pm noon where i am

1 Like

Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Mynd44: 3:09am On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
its 12pm noon where i am
Liar
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by onila(f): 3:59am On Oct 24, 2012
sexkillz: Is this an examination script?
grin
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by paris10: 3:55am On Oct 26, 2012
Now try it!
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 26, 2012
Do these instructions ever work at all?
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Mynd44: 4:48am On Oct 26, 2012
tpacalipse: Do these instructions ever work at all?
no they don't
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2012
I like this epistle...

1 Like

Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by DExplorer1: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2012
OP, good post, and if you wrote that, welldone! I see your 3rd and 4th points as irrelevant since those legs will spread after 90days/delay. I enjoyed reading though esp your 7th point.
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by cindyrella(f): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2012
Yield: What's with all these threads these days?
Too many heart breaks cry
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by cindyrella(f): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44: I take it no one read this huh?
Well I did, and it is a nice one.
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2012
A man that will stay will definitely stay. There's actually no need for these steps...Just follow your instincts
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by DExplorer1: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2012
cindyrella:
Baby, you kill ram?
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by xynerise: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2012
Guys are not smilling at the thread grin
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Mynd44: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2012
cindyrella:
summary please
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by cindyrella(f): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Baby, you kill ram?

Na fowl I kill.
I don almost 4get say I dey vex wit U sef. angry angry
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by cindyrella(f): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
summary please
Erm...Brb
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by DExplorer1: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2012
cindyrella:

Na fowl I kill.
I don almost 4get say I dey vex wit U sef. angry angry
Hahaha..you na my right hand lady na. Anything for you grin
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by Mynd44: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2012
cindyrella:
Erm...Brb
Hurry oo
Re: Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! by cindyrella(f): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahaha..you na my right hand lady na. Anything for you grin
I still dey vex well well wit you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Sin U Must Never Commit Against A Woman . / Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys / To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.