Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Would You Marry Your Current Patner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Your Current Patner? (595 Views)

Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by mumumugu(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Someone askd us dis question in commercial bus today. Majority of the guys claimed when they are ready to marry, they wil look for a better person. Their present girlfriend is not suitable for mariage.

2 girls said they would if no other richer person came knocking.

Majority of the girls said they werent thinking of that.

I wonda why we are even datin our patner if we arent tinking of mariage with him/her. What ur take?
Re: Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by UmericanGirl(f): 1:28am On Oct 23, 2012
I think I agree with your line of thinking..

Whats the point of dating a person if you are not intending marriage?

I do not have a current partner so I cannot say. But, my last partner I would have married. He broke my heart though cry
Re: Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2012
That should be the whole point of dating in the first place. But then, the real meaning of dating has been sensational derailed from time immemorial. . .
Re: Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by Exponental(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2012
All things being equal. YES!
Re: Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by StPete: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2012
Nah! Far from it! I'm considering a tall light-skinned big-busted belle who'd knock me of my feet grin grin wink cool
Re: Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by 190theclown: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2012
I can only marry 2 out of my 3 oyinbos

and 2 out of my 4 nigerian girlfriends

so all things been equal - yes im blessed with 4 wives so far
Re: Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by tobechi74: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Dont have one. Never had one
Re: Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yeah and the date has already been fixed lol Jk!
Re: Would You Marry Your Current Patner? by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
How can you date someone you can't marry? Seriously people have lost focus

(1) (Reply)

What Every Woman Should Know About Men / Advice To Ladies,a Must Read. / Ladies' Guide To Writing A Great Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.