Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? (7531 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by BedLam: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Someone closed to me asked me this question on sunday when the pastor was hammering on TITHE. i couldnt give an answer because no one had never brought to my intention. considering that the the job itself is a sin, can he/she pay tithe?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Joagbaje(m): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2012
Tithe Is acceptable From those Who serve God. A sexworker is Not serving God.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2012
lol.... wetin person no go hear for this tithe matter?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by lacosanostra: 6:13am On Oct 23, 2012
thats what d bible calls the tithe of dogs

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by PastorKun(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2012
Joagbaje: Tithe Is acceptable From those Who serve God. A sexworker is Not serving God.

Bros i gather that most of the sexworkers in Ikeja area attend CEC because that is the church they feel most comfortable with considering their profession. Are you telling me they are given special exemption from paying tithes and offerings there or you just turn a blind eye to it and accept the cash claiming ignorance of the source like the case of the sheraton guy that was paying tithes and offerings to you guys with stolen money.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Joagbaje(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Bros i gather that most of the sexworkers in Ikeja area attend CEC because that is the church they feel most comfortable with considering their profession. Are you telling me they are given special exemption from paying tithes and offerings there or you just turn a blind eye to it and accept the cash claiming ignorance of the source like the case of the sheraton guy that was paying tithes and offerings to you guys with stolen money.

There's no sex worker in CEC. Its only from your mouth such dirty talk is vomited .
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by CrazyMan(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2012
I don't subscribe to the issue of tithing...so the idea of whether or not a love peddler should pay shouldn't come up.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

There's no sex worker in CEC. Its only from your mouth such dirty talk is vomited .

Well they definitely dress like sex workers.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2012
inurmind:

Well they definitely dress like sex workers.
God calls us to freedom. Man looks at the outside, God looks at the heart, you should learn to balance scriptures..
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by PastorKun(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

So you have screened all the women that patronise CEC and you were able to determine there are no sex workers amongst them.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
musKeeto:
God calls us to freedom. Man looks at the outside, God looks at the heart, you should learn to balance scriptures..

Why are u attacking me nah? I was just saying a fact. I agree with u that in your religion it is allowed to dress like a harlot but be a nun even though Timothy 2:9-10 clearly states otherwise.
But hey, we should all be used to the many contradictions in the bible by now, shouldn't we? :

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by nnennaada1(f): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2012
GOD needs ur heart 1st b4 anyother thing and if not,he wont acept anything u r givin HIM, they may even stand against u on d judgment day.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Joagbaje:

James 2:25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?

So please don't turn prostitutes away from your church, about collecting tithes from them well I'll say it's ok.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by dorox(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
Joagbaje: Tithe Is acceptable From those Who serve God. A sexworker is Not serving God.

So sex workers are not allowed to tithe but thieves like Lawrence Agada and Okoro Osagie are welcomed to tithe. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Callotti: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
I don't think The POPE rejects money from HALLOTIS o! cheesy
Abi make we ask Oyedepa and Okotie?
Oyakhilome nko? cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by LordBabs(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
Why waste her hard-bleeped-earned money, when she could use to buy more condoms for biz..
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by tobechi74: 1:52am On Nov 11, 2012
Police colect bribe, he pays tithe.
Doctor does abortion, and pay tithe
.Govenor steals money ,he pays tithe,

why should proostitutte own be difrent.?tithe na tithe

7 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by tobechi74: 1:54am On Nov 11, 2012
Timaya sing wordly song, he pay tithe

mercy johnson act film almost nakeed.she pay tithe

7 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by mumumugu(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2012
Pastor no de reject tithe. Even if na satan give d tithe

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by birdman(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2012

Stop posting your opinion. - you are not allowed to think for yourself. So, what does your favorite pastor have to say on this issue?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by r231(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2012
tobechi74: Timaya sing wordly song, he pay tithe

mercy johnson act film almost nakeed.she pay tithe

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2012

Arrant Nonsense! But its ok for thieving politicians, rogue businessmen, 419ers, patronizers of lovepeddlers et all to give tithe right? Are we not serving the same God?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2012
A 'Lovepeddler' may pay Tithe, buh it's as good as fetching water in a basket. Cos you can't place 'something' on 'nothing' and aspect it to stand.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2012
Make she keep her money!

She won't get to 'heaven' so what's the need?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2012
Danka7777:

Arrant Nonsense! But its ok for thieving politicians, rogue businessmen, 419ers, patronizers of lovepedellers et all to give tithe right? Are we not serving the same God?

Yes, we all are serving the same God, buh the source of what you are serve God with must be clean cos our God is Holy.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2012
Is not Advisable for a hussy to pay tithe because what she does is fornication and that is a sin in the sight of God. not "just woman" of the evening alone but other people that make money from stealing, rituals, and other shady deals, should not offer tithe to God because they are just mocking God and making fool of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Upright750: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2012
Please where is this tithe going to. Is it to the pastor or to the G.O . I really need u guys advise on this for me to made up my mind to pay or not for me to use the money to the right please than to give tithe to private jet owner.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by emmabest2000(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2012
I think the question should be , it is good for a sinner to pay a tithe ? all sin is sin , so think wise before u answer thanks

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by emmabest2000(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2012
I mean is it good for a sinner to pay a tithe
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by Gozzzy(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2012
musKeeto:
You talk of balancing the scripture? A lady dresses like a sex worker, knowing that she will lead people to sin, and enters a church, and you call that scriptural?? Remember that it is better one is not born, than one purposely leads another, to sin!!!! So, get ur facts right!

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe? by zangiff(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2012
The prayer of a sinner or sex addict is likea filthy rag in his eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland / My Pledge To Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.