Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (17736 Views)

And Who Said Nigerian Men Aren't Sexy? / 8 Reasons Why Men Aren't Eager To Get Married / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: I like she-devils.
Cos you are an HE-DEVIL
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cos you are an HE-DEVIL
No. I am the angel that tames she-devils
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: No. I am the angel that tames she-devils
Or its the other way round and you just end up corrupted
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by free2ryhme: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2012
achukwunet: The perfect Nigerian woman:
she must be beautiful and flawless, while they on the other hand never take care of themselves (physically speaking) and never show the slightest ounce of romance.

In just about every song you hear, Nigeria men have a smooth way to talk about their sweeties.

1) D'banj- "My sweet Potato"
2) Flavour Nabania- "My Jollof Rice" "My Tomato Juice"
3) Wizboy- "My Fotojenik", "Screen Saver"

*And a couple others....

-The tomato in my rice
-The only fish in my aquarium
-The sugar in my tea
-You are the only sugar in my tea, the only cockroach in my cupboard.
-I love you, oya talk your own
-I want to know you berra sweetie
-I want to harvest you
-It seems like I have seen you somewhere before
-My pastor said I would meet the woman of my dreams today, praise the lord he is correct.
-Shey you believe in love at first sight abi make I waka pass again?

But then when it comes to reality, they're not romantic! With all the beautiful women we have in Nigeria, our men should be moving heaven and earth to be romantic to make her feel good. I know these are just songs, but someone needs to say that there's nothing romantic about these pickup lines. SO, WHY ARE NIGERIA MEN NOT ROMANTIC? kiss

y u dey complain catch oyinbo nah?
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Or its the other way round and you just end up corrupted
Dont worry. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: Dont worry. . .
I ain't worried, I am here with my pop-corn
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by chinedum45(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2012
Am nigerian and romantic. Why not check me out....08173546854
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2012
chinedum45: Am nigerian and romantic. Why not check me out....08173546854
Desperate times
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: I dont believe you.

as if you would believe anything i will say...... wink
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
achukwunet:

as if you would believe anything i will say...... wink
Try me. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: Try me. . .
Thief
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
she must be beautiful and flawless, while they on the other hand never take care of themselves (physically speaking) and never show the slightest ounce of romance.

In just about every song you hear, Nigeria men have a smooth way to talk about their sweeties.

*And a couple others....

-The tomato in my rice
-The sugar in my tea
-I want to harvest you
-My pastor said I would meet the woman of my dreams today, praise the lord he is correct.

But then when it comes to reality, they're not romantic! With all the beautiful women we have in Nigeria, our men should be moving heaven and earth to be romantic to make her feel good. I know these are just songs, but someone needs to say that there's nothing romantic about these pickup lines. SO, WHY ARE NIGERIA MEN NOT ROMANTIC? kiss

Babe, 9ja guys are more than romantic. You gurlz are just to blind to take cognizance of what we do to bring about romance. All naija gurlz care is how the guy should spend money on you and all that crap. 9ja gurls' definition of a guy being caring for instance is how much he's able 2 lavish on u gurlz. Just imagine. @OP, una dy gree accept greeting card again 4 buffday? Hell no! If I buy flower give u, no b stone u go use am stone me? Na flower I wan chop? The list will go on and on... 9ja gurl romantic? Make I put hand 4 fire if dm gree dy romantic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thief
I have not stolen it yet. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: I have not stolen it yet. . .
Get in that corner jorh
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2012
dmcdad:

Babe, 9ja guys are more than romantic. You gurlz are just to blind to take cognizance of what we do to bring about romance. All naija gurlz care is how the guy should spend money on you and all that crap. 9ja gurls' definition of a guy being caring for instance is how much he's able 2 lavish on u gurlz. Just imagine. @OP, una dy gree accept greeting card again 4 buffday? Hell no! If I buy flower give u, no b stone u go use am stone me? Na flower I wan chop? The list will go on and on... 9ja gurl romantic? Make I put hand 4 fire if dm gree dy romantic

Ok then enlighten me; tell me things nigerian men do for their girls to be romantic.

sexkillz: Try me. . .

what do you want to hear?
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2012
achukwunet:
what do you want to hear?
Wetin you wan talk? I dont have big ears for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2012
sexkillz: Wetin you wan talk? I dont have big ears for nothing.

Well then you should forget about the whole thing
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 12:47am On Oct 29, 2012
achukwunet:

What? After all the stress?
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
What? After all the stress?

oga what more is there to talk of? Abeg i no get time for nonsense
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2012
achukwunet:

Na so you dey do ur own romantic?
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 1:11am On Oct 29, 2012
sexkillz: Na so you dey do ur own romantic?

Lol yes i try my best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 29, 2012
achukwunet:

Lol yes i try my best
By vexing fire vex?
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 1:20am On Oct 29, 2012
sexkillz: By vexing fire vex?
She want run
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
She want run
She's allergic to fine boys. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 1:35am On Oct 29, 2012
sexkillz: She's allergic to fine boys. . .
Almost all of them are
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 1:46am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
She want run

sexkillz: She's allergic to fine boys. . .

Mynd_44:
Almost all of them are

you guys are crazy. Please I know fine men when i see them...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 5:27am On Oct 29, 2012
achukwunet:

you guys are crazy. Please I know fine men when i see them...
perhaps you are not wearing glasses
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by achukwunet(f): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
perhaps you are not wearing glasses

cool. i am now. they still look the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Adeks(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2012
achukwunet:

cool. i am now. they still look the same
Then i guess it's time 4 u to get another pair o' glasses... but but but what does 'fine' have to do with being romantic #JustWonderingOutLoud
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by gilmaro(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
Your father's farm is the biggest u've seen cos u've nor visited other people's farm. My dear there are lots of romantic Nigeria guys out there like me. All u need do is rebrand urself n attract the right guy.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2012

*And a couple others....

-The tomato in my rice
-The sugar in my tea
-I want to harvest you

see dis one wey just dey provoke because maga no pay.make i tell u something cheesy
we guys don sabi all una wayo ways and we sef don get sense.no matter the trick wey una play we go sabi am and we no go fall for it.just because no guy wan give u money or buy BB for u na im u just come here start to dey vex grin
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by ijebabe: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
see dis one wey just dey provoke because maga no pay.make i tell u something cheesy
we guys don sabi all una wayo ways and we sef don get sense.no matter the trick wey una play we go sabi am and we no go fall for it.just because no guy wan give u money or buy BB for u na im u just come here start to dey vex grin
Ode grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.