Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle (29130 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by phemieojelabi: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Elueme: Source pls. Stop feeding me with ruse. If it's a gossip news indicate so we know what category of seriousness we attach to the thread.
By the way who is Fashola to seize OBasanjo's utility vehicle? He should know his limit and stop acting james hardly chase
@tms i wonda what is coming out of a fellow Nigerian lyk u,"LAW IS NO RESPECTA OF ANYBODY" Even Fashola who created d law nt 2 talk of OBJ or his errand boiz that defaulted.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by sammhi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
if this story is true, then it is the begining of the end for the draconian fasola. no doubt fasola has over step his bounds. he is quick to qoute to us US and other countries.... pls we are not them. even in saudi, india ,dubai and even that uk soem people are untochable. period. you wont even hear such stories. let fasola be living in fools paradise
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
sammhi: if this story is true, then it is the begining of the end for the draconian fasola. no doubt fasola has over step his bounds. he is quick to qoute to us US and other countries.... pls we are not them. even in saudi, india ,dubai and even that uk soem people are untochable. period. you wont even hear such stories. let fasola be living in fools paradise

Since your post hints at emasculation to the degree where absolute submission appears to be the enshrined order, I feel a certain sympathy.
It is easy to see how anyone reduced to this state might mistakenly confuse Nigeria for a theocracy like Saudi Arabia cry

Cowards die a thousand deaths. The valiant taste of death but once ~ William Shakespeare
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Toktee(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Since your post hints at emasculation to the degree where absolute submission appears to be the enshrined order, I feel a certain sympathy.
It is easy to see how anyone reduced to this state might mistakenly confuse Nigeria for a theocracy like Saudi Arabia cry

Cowards die a thousand deaths. The valiant taste of death but once ~ William Shakespeare

WELL SAID BRO.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by drstone1: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Novice1:

Your statement is freakin' pathetic. Fashola is the CEO and the chief law enforcer of Lagos state. His agents have the right to impound any vehicle driven in contravention of gazetted state laws.
Your kind of thinkong is part of what brought Nigeria on its knees: that laws should apply differently to different kinds of people.

Let fashola auction the murafucking baboon's vehicle and lets see if heavens will fall.

/\ /\/\
Are yu high on Weed??........Fashola is not as daft as you are striving to Portray Him!
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by bola4dprec(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dungren:

With people like you, this country can never move forward. This write up by you simply shows your level of exposure and intellect.
you can never compare our culture with that of your exposure all in the name of civilization yoruba have cultural heritage now, forget that thing may God spear our life Fashola must pay for this
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by bola4dprec(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dungren:

With people like you, this country can never move forward. This write up by you simply shows your level of exposure and intellect.
you can never compare our culture with that of your exposure all in the name of civilization yoruba have cultural heritage now, forget that thing may God spear our life Fashola must pay for this , its only here in yoruba land power always intoxicate us go to Jos where Gen Yakubu Gowon resides they will never embarrassed him that is why yoruba produced a lot of prof with little albarika
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by kennytidistar(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
[phemieojelabi]
@tms i wonda what is coming out of a fellow Nigerian lyk
u,"LAW IS NO RESPECTA OF ANYBODY" Even Fashola who created d law nt 2
talk of OBJ or his errand boiz that defaulted.

why are you exposing your ignoramous identity on social medial like this, if fashola is the thief law enforcer of lagos dose that make him above the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria he sworn to obey? then why must he inpound some one's vehicle and auction it, that makes him a criminal before the law of the land, and why did he violate the section that provides that an offenders or seized properties must not spend more than 24 hours in detention? why is his law conflicting with the ultimate law of the land that bind us all? i think he is looking for chaos. and mind you OBJ will always think like Nigerian and not like lagosian. that is why he will always claim he is right! i wonder if fashola is truely a SAN he act like charge and bail lawyers.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by bola4dprec(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
kennytidistar: [phemieojelabi]
@tms i wonda what is coming out of a fellow Nigerian lyk
u,"LAW IS NO RESPECTA OF ANYBODY" Even Fashola who created d law nt 2
talk of OBJ or his errand boiz that defaulted.

why are you exposing your ignoramous identity on social medial like this, if fashola is the thief law enforcer of lagos dose that make him above the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria he sworn to obey? then why must he inpound some one's vehicle and auction it, that makes him a criminal before the law of the land, and why did he violate the section that provides that an offenders or seized properties must not spend more than 24 hours in detention? why is his law conflicting with the ultimate law of the land that bind us all? i think he is looking for chaos. and mind you OBJ will always think like Nigerian and not like lagosian. that is why he will always claim he is right! i wonder if fashola is truely a SAN he act like charge and bail lawyers.
I respect you, 'charge and bail indeed'

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by ocelot2006(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
Toktee: Guy forget,obasanjo iz nobdy to fashola,fashola can ruthlessly deal with obasanjo who is he,if dare lagos state government he will not sale hiz chicken in lagos state....,and for ignorants and foools here who are compairing obj with tinabu should no that ashiwaju iz a political gradiator,ask obj what happen to the pooling units at hiz doorstep,how many state in the west was he able to deliver to pdp?

LMAO!!!! Mehn the way people like you reason really amuses me cheesy !

Anyway, let's clear one thing up. This is not a western country or so oh. This is Nigeria we're talking about. Forget the fact the most states in the SW fall under the rule of ACN. Do you really think a state governor can take on a former 2-time president who also happened to be our C-in-C of the armed forces and former service chief. Can Fashola take on a man who wields great influence in the presidency? Bros, there's a difference between a mere state govt that controls a bunch of LASTMA thugs and the Presidency that controls the military, police force, and intelligence services.

Well, Ex-president Obasanjo has retaliated by seizing 10 vehicles owned by the LAGOS state govt. Of you like combine the powers of your godfather Tinubu and all ACN state governors, but they still won't have the balls to take on Baba Sege. Even the NPF CPs and SSS Directors within LAGOS and Ogun won't obey any orders to storm Ota Farms cos FHQ and Yellow House will counter/overrule such orders. That's how powerful and influential Uncle Sege is. So ease up on the chest pumping.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by emalekuo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
acidtalk: Hmmm!!!

After I read this news, I immediately put a call across to OBJ and this is what he had to say.

Acidtalk - Baba Goodday.

Obasanjo - Acidtalk, a da fun e (it will be well with you). By the way what is this call for? Because I know a squirrel can't go jumping in the market place if nothing is chasing it.

Acidtalk - Sir, I called to find out something.

Obasanjo - What is it again this amebo boy?

Acidtalk - Baba, it is the scuffle between you and Governor Fashola over your seized vehicle.

Obasanjo - Ah! Ma da omo buruku yen lowun. Jeki Oju yobo ma ti lo si ino (Don't mind that silly boy, let him allow himself to be pushed to fire by that big eye ball fellow).

Acidtalk - But baba, why did your driver disobey the traffic law of Lagos?

Obasanjo - See Acidtalk, if not because I like you and have great respect for you, I would have hung up this call. Who is Fashola to impound my car in Lagos? Even if I like, I can drive that same car on the tarmac Of Muritala or Nnamdi Azikiwe Airports and dem no born Jonathan sef to do anything.

Acidtalk - But baba, I heard you have seized about 3 Red BRT buses is that true?

Obasanjo - Acidtalk, sha ma wo ni ti e (just be patient and keep watching). I have not started seizing yet, by the time I start with Fashola, all the BRT buses in Lagos will be used as Chicken cages in my farm.

Acidtalk - But Sir,

Obasanjo - Dont but anything. just tell Fashola that "I dey laugh oh!"

)
you such a crazy dude
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by ocelot2006(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
homerac7: ocelot2006(m): Court Order? For Obasanjo?...LMAO!!

You do know you're talking about a VERY influential ex-president and elderly statesman, right? Oya, the buses from LAGOS have been seized na. Let Fashola, the Ogun state govt, and even godfather Tinubu bring their warrants. Then we'll see whose stronger-mere state governors from the opposition party, or the PRESIDENCY. Go on.

If u had not quoted my post, I would hav allowed you to go on and wallow in your many printed fits of ignorance and bad education. you don't know the first thing about law and governance, yet you went on speaking from all cardinal points of your mouth without recourse to cognitive exercises. But i will forgive you and explain this to you just once.

Like I said earlier, all he needs do to drag OBJ in d gutter is just get a court warrant to search for "stolen items" that r property of LASG in his premises. Then "leak" it to the press. You have ruined OBJ's reputation internationally beyond repair. By then, even GEJ will thread with caution because all eyes will be on the news and they also want to know those associated with it. If you are educated or old enough, u will know the magnitude of that titled document and what it can cause.

Now, it will get worse if they find the LAGBUS or just a paper bearing LASG name on it in or around d guys compound. everything dt happend then-after is just story. he has successfully destroyed OBJ. Thats the implication of such "simple" move.

u ask how that will b executed? pray u never fall into hands of a sitting executive who means to ruin u.

You still think the LAGOS govt can issue a court warrant to search Obasanjo's farms? As in Baba Sege?! Hehe..boy, you'll be in for a treat. 'cos I can assure you that no one in the security services will honour such warrant. So who will the LAGOS state govt use? LASTMA? Now that will be fun to watch. After the soldiers and DSS/SSS operatives at Ota Farm kill on or 2 and force the rest to frog-jump from one end of the farm to another, you'll know that there're levels of power in this country.

Anyway, why do I even bother? LAGOS state buses have been seized in retaliation, and they (I.e. the state govt) still don't have the cahoonies to call the Ex-President to order. Now that is power.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Akanbiedu(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
This thread is one example of how messed up Nigeria is.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by astar2008(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
I believe its wrong for OBJ to have taken the law into his owns hands and proceeded to impound BRT Vehicles.
This behaviour is quite inresponsible on his part if he has done this, i would not have expected such an unlawful reaction from an ex president/Head of State.
This is behaviour unbecoming of an Ex head of State. To go out and start Seizng state property "Public Property !!!" Just because of the seizure of one of his Vehicles, this behaviour is highly abnormal for an ex head of state.
OBJ knows the right thing to do, we dont need to remind him he is a role Model for a large part of the population as such he needs to set the right example for the benefit of all those who are looking up to him.
One other thing i will add is that on the other hand Fashola needs to review this law of Confiscating vehicles that break the law it appears to me to be slightly over punitive for the level of offence commited, however everyone needs to operate within the confines of law at all times.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Biodup: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Fashola dey shew more than what he can bite. I av a qst. Can fash impound any of acn leaders e.g Tinubu. His maching on a wrong toes. I doubt if mr man show gov. will live long. Baba OBJ long live .
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
ocelot2006:

LMAO!!!! Mehn the way people like you reason really amuses me cheesy !

Anyway, let's clear one thing up. This is not a western country or so oh. This is Nigeria we're talking about. Forget the fact the most states in the SW fall under the rule of ACN. Do you really think a state governor can take on a former 2-time president who also happened to be our C-in-C of the armed forces and former service chief. Can Fashola take on a man who wields great influence in the presidency? Bros, there's a difference between a mere state govt that controls a bunch of LASTMA thugs and the Presidency that controls the military, police force, and intelligence services.

Well, Ex-president Obasanjo has retaliated by seizing 10 vehicles owned by the LAGOS state govt. Of you like combine the powers of your godfather Tinubu and all ACN state governors, but they still won't have the balls to take on Baba Sege. Even the NPF CPs and SSS Directors within LAGOS and Ogun won't obey any orders to storm Ota Farms cos FHQ and Yellow House will counter/overrule such orders. That's how powerful and influential Uncle Sege is. So ease up on the chest pumping.

Bros you're going too far sef. Forget about countering or overruling any order. The point is that Fashola lacks the constitutional/de jure/de facto/political power or influence to issue orders to ANY federal law enforcement/security outfit in Lagos, let alone the military or SSS. He can only issue orders to uniformed ragtag miscreants such as LASTMA and 'KAI'.

On the other hand, OBJ may no longer be the Commander-In-Chief, but he, in his UNIQUE position as OBJ, possesses the de facto power to issue informal directives - directly or indirectly - to the military and the SSS to do a favour or two for him. Heck, many of the key GOCs, Brigade Commanders, and perhaps service chiefs may be his 'boys'. In fact, the service chiefs would be very careful with OBJ. Who knows whether GEJ relies on OBJ's advice to appoint his service chiefs? After all, this man SINGLE-HANDEDLY installed the Commander-In-Chief (GEJ) - in the same manner that Tinubu solely installed Fashola.

Only naive children would argue that Fashola is constitutionally more powerful than OBJ, since, in their infantile/simplistic thinking, OBJ is 'merely' an ex-president with no executive powers. That may seem true on paper, but in reality it is far from the truth.

I pity Fashola though. The 'feelers' I am getting from a few sources within a particular cantonment in Lagos isn't nice at all. So many things they are holding against the fool called Fashola - the Okada ban (even within GRA Ikeja where many soldiers used to do part-time Okada business in the evenings) is the latest addition. These army boys bear grudges like the mafia; they never forget. The masses would give them a helping hand in Fashola's case. If he has any sense left, he would flee into exile on May 29, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by ocelot2006(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2012
pro01:

Bros you're going too far sef. Forget about countering or overruling any order. The point is that Fashola lacks the constitutional/de jure/de facto/political power or influence to issue orders to ANY federal law enforcement/security outfit in Lagos, let alone the military or SSS. He can only issue orders to uniformed ragtag miscreants such as LASTMA and 'KAI'.

On the other hand, OBJ may no longer be the Commander-In-Chief, but he, in his UNIQUE position as OBJ, possesses the de facto power to issue informal directives - directly or indirectly - to the military and the SSS to do a favour or two for him. Heck, many of the key GOCs, Brigade Commanders, and perhaps service chiefs may be his 'boys'. In fact, the service chiefs would be very careful with OBJ. Who knows whether GEJ relies on OBJ's advice to appoint his service chiefs? After all, this man SINGLE-HANDEDLY installed the Commander-In-Chief (GEJ) - in the same manner that Tinubu solely installed Fashola.

Only naive children would argue that Fashola is constitutionally more powerful than OBJ, since, in their infantile/simplistic thinking, OBJ is 'merely' an ex-president with no executive powers. That may seem true on paper, but in reality it is far from the truth.

I pity Fashola though. The 'feelers' I am getting from a few sources within a particular cantonment in Lagos isn't nice at all. So many things they are holding against the fool called Fashola - the Okada ban (even within GRA Ikeja where many soldiers used to do part-time Okada business in the evenings) is the latest addition. These army boys bear grudges like the mafia; they never forget. The masses would give them a helping hand in Fashola's case. If he has any sense left, he would flee into exile on May 29, 2015.

1,000,000+ likes and 1 carton beer for you. Please teach these naïve kids about the influence and power the presidency and Baba Sege wield. Court warrant indeed.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by homerac7: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2012
ocelot2006:

You still think the LAGOS govt can issue a court warrant to search Obasanjo's farms? As in Baba Sege?! Hehe..boy, you'll be in for a treat. 'cos I can assure you that no one in the security services will honour such warrant. So who will the LAGOS state govt use? LASTMA? Now that will be fun to watch. After the soldiers and DSS/SSS operatives at Ota Farm kill on or 2 and force the rest to frog-jump from one end of the farm to another, you'll know that there're levels of power in this country.

Anyway, why do I even bother? LAGOS state buses have been seized in retaliation, and they (I.e. the state govt) still don't have the cahoonies to call the Ex-President to order. Now that is power.

pro01:

if u both want to see who is naive, go stand before the mirror.

gra-gra is not proof of power or wisdom. u both talk like secondary school pupils, honestly. all ur mentionings of former C-in-C, former ds, former dt, is nothing but empty ramblings. where were all his former powers when Amosun confiscated lands he illegally acquired under Daniel?

U both r so brainwashed wt brute force mentality dt u don't even know d first thing about power and authority.

I repeat to u for the 3rd and last time, all Fashola really needs do i get a court warrant to search OBJ's premises based on what i mentioned earlier, and he has damaged OBJ's reputation all over d world. to correct u, LASG does not issue warrants, only court does. if u still don't understand what that means, ask a lawyer to tell u d implication of raising a warrant to search a big man like OBJ's premises for "stolen items". If u both r knowledged enough, u would know dt an Abuja court issued an "invitation" to George Bush over Halliburrton scandal. i leave u to go find out how d matter ended. That's d almighty US ex-president, who according to ur okada -park argument, could hav claimed former ds and former dt and dare any madafokin Naija police to come all way to his Texas ranch and enforce d invitation.

Forget all dos beer parlour talks of soldier boys complaining, dats all dey will do-complain. by the way, LASG is not responsible for them. they hav colleagues in PH, Aba, Akwa Ibom, JOs and other places where okada is equally banned. And again, what will dey do? will they make a coup? abegiii, dat one na rubbish beer parlour talk.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2012
Whether President or ex-president,a law is a law.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2012
Comrade homerac7,

Thanks for advancing this discussion along the lines even a primary school kid would understand.

When I saw @pro01’s acerbic contribution, which bears all the hallmarks of vacuous “peppersoup” reasoning last night, I shook my head in dismay. Driven by what appears to be a misplaced sense of loyalty, while completely bereft of facts, they (pro01 & ocelot2006) are both quick to remind us of deity-Obasanjo’s omnipotence. The former does not simply stop at this point but goes further to describe the calamity likely to befall Fashola once out of power, because of the unforgiving nature of some army boys at Ikeja cantonment.

Once one looks beyond the patronizing tone, it is of course painfully obvious, as you rightly opined, that both these contributors are beleaguered with a local variant of the 'Stockholm Syndrome’ - no doubt induced by years of military rule. Only this, coupled with primal loyalty to an ex-president who has never shown much regard for the norms of civil society, can explain much of the hyperbole mistaken for sound commentary.

You were right on the money, @homerac7, when you reminded these two that Baba Obasanjo is the one who has a lot more to lose in the scheme of things. Gbenga Daniel knew this when he looked him in the eye before launching his very own two-footed tackle in Ogun State, not so long ago. Orji Kalu understood a democracy (albeit a flawed one) offers a certain degree of latitude when he called Baba out for the reprobate of a statesman he had become. Need I mention the experience of Fashola’s God father (Tinubu) who still struts our Nation’s landscape, despite staring down the ex-general’s gun on more than one occasion during his own reign as governor.

This is a PR war Baba Obasanjo cannot win and he knows it. His fast diminishing legacy is what is at stake; never mind what the hawks on this thread want to believe.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by homerac7: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2012
^

my comurado and broda,

i tire for ds secondary school children o wey think say politics and governance na Tokyo and Adedibu style of hooliganism. They knw next to nothn about state powers.

OBJ should thank his gods dt d guy has so far refused to take him on, otherwise all his UN, AU,and other international employers for just start to dey suspend their obligations to him by ds weekend "pending when investigation of the matter will be completed". Even Jonathan sef go quietly steer clear from d matter make d mud no stain am. honestly, dos secondary school boys need go ask Bode "Tewonde" George say "how far?".
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2012
homerac7: ^

my comurado and broda,

i tire for ds secondary school children o wey think say politics and governance na Tokyo and Adedibu style of hooliganism. They knw next to nothn about state powers.

OBJ should thank his gods dt d guy has so far refused to take him on, otherwise all his UN, AU,and other international employers for just start to dey suspend their obligations to him by ds weekend "pending when investigation of the matter will be completed". Even Jonathan sef go quietly steer clear from d matter make d mud no stain am. honestly, dos secondary school boys need go ask Bode "Tewonde" George say "how far?".

The ting tire me o.
The likes of Pro01 simply blow with any prevailing wind -- https://www.nairaland.com/452743/love-letter-babatunde-raji-fashola
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by kennytidistar(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2012
[homerac7]^

my comurado and broda,

i tire for ds secondary school children o wey think say politics and
governance na Tokyo and Adedibu style of hooliganism. They knw next to
nothn about state powers.

OBJ should thank his gods dt d guy has so far refused to take him on,
otherwise all his UN, AU,and other international employers for just
start to dey suspend their obligations to him by ds weekend "pending
when investigation of the matter will be completed". Even Jonathan sef
go quietly steer clear from d matter make d mud no stain am. honestly,
dos secondary school boys need go ask Bode "Tewonde" George say "how
far?".

you guys are mere dreamer! any gazzet that can not be interpreted by a competent law court is called a decree like this fashola draconia, complicated, confusing, and conflicting law. i beg guys go and sleep international communities are already aware of this issue is no longer a news so tell you fashola to re-arrange him self abeg. na people be government!
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by homerac7: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2012
eGuerrilla:

The ting tire me o.
The likes of Pro01 simply blow with any prevailing wind -- https://www.nairaland.com/452743/love-letter-babatunde-raji-fashola

LOL
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2012
eGuerrilla:

The ting tire me o.

Lol. Only a fanatic/lunatic would keep dancing the same dance even when the tune has changed. How long ago was that 'love letter' written? How popular was Fashola then compared to now? Don't be so simplistic.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Olaone1: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2012
eGuerrilla:

The ting tire me o.
Lol. You badt gann.

=======================

Wish you didn't post this, pro01? wink
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by redsun(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nigerians should cry out like they cried out for aluu savagery for the open and deliberate bastardization of law by an ape like obj who is suppose to be at the forefront of maintaining law and order in naija.

It is a dent to the future of nigerians yet unborn and alive.And a dent to sanity,a dent to progresss,same as his atrocity of stealing our 16 billion dollars that he hasnt given account till this day and nobody is talking about it.

Obj should be stoned,he deserves more tha aluu treatment.His a scourge to humanity.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by lekanolas: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
The reports about obasanjo's impounded vehicle and his subsequent seizure of 10 BRT buses are not true. Both parties have denied that such never happened.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/politics/we-didnt-impound-obasanjos-vehicle-lastma/
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by redsun(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
It better not be true,because i said in the first place it cant be true.It will be like taking the whole nation for a ride and telling all villains like him that it is normal to take laws into their hands,as long as they can get away with it.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by DSoj(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Yes nobody is above the law, NOBODY, but there are some circumstances that you will have to give some leverages.
As a former military head of state, and a civilian president, Obasanjo seserves some leverage and respect.
It is in the report that he called Fashola and pleaded...come-on, the matter shouldn't have degenerated to this level, Fashola should have told OBJ to warn his boys when they come to Lagos.
The 2 are wrong, but I put more blame on Fashola, he's being undiplomatic and power drunk.
He should remember that one day he won't be a governor anymore.
30,000 fine shouldn't be a big problem for OBJ...but the leverage he deserves can't be overlooked.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by ocelot2006(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
homerac7:

if u both want to see who is naive, go stand before the mirror.

gra-gra is not proof of power or wisdom. u both talk like secondary school pupils, honestly. all ur mentionings of former C-in-C, former ds, former dt, is nothing but empty ramblings. where were all his former powers when Amosun confiscated lands he illegally acquired under Daniel?

U both r so brainwashed wt brute force mentality dt u don't even know d first thing about power and authority.

I repeat to u for the 3rd and last time, all Fashola really needs do i get a court warrant to search OBJ's premises based on what i mentioned earlier, and he has damaged OBJ's reputation all over d world. to correct u, LASG does not issue warrants, only court does. if u still don't understand what that means, ask a lawyer to tell u d implication of raising a warrant to search a big man like OBJ's premises for "stolen items". If u both r knowledged enough, u would know dt an Abuja court issued an "invitation" to George Bush over Halliburrton scandal. i leave u to go find out how d matter ended. That's d almighty US ex-president, who according to ur okada -park argument, could hav claimed former ds and former dt and dare any madafokin Naija police to come all way to his Texas ranch and enforce d invitation.

Forget all dos beer parlour talks of soldier boys complaining, dats all dey will do-complain. by the way, LASG is not responsible for them. they hav colleagues in PH, Aba, Akwa Ibom, JOs and other places where okada is equally banned. And again, what will dey do? will they make a coup? abegiii, dat one na rubbish beer parlour talk.

Uhmmm...but why hasn't Fashola done that now? Afterall it has been days ever since those vehicles were. Hey maybe you can help out. Go on, get the court warrant and go after Obasanjo (I'll go grab some popcorn watch and watch the movie unfold cheesy )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / Finally Registered For PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.