Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 (16493 Views)

Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2016 / David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins / Oyedepo Defends Fees Charged By Private Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by rusher14: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
odum desmond: This Nigerians writing rubbish here are not informed! How much is school fees in Covenant university? How much do Nigerians schooling in Ghana Government universities pay? I know how much my cousins studying in US and UK are currently paying, non pays less than 5 million per year and Covenant charges less than 600 k and pple are making noise!! Do you know that Federal Govt subsidies each undergraduate school fees per year to the tune of about 3500 k per year? That is what goes to universities on monthly basis for salaries and over head yet these schools stil generate revenue and it is stil not enough! Now how do you want Living Faith to fund its universities? Do you know that with the amount that is paid as fees in that school, the church still supports the universities with the offering and tithes of members just to provide qualitative education at a relatively cheap amount! I know Loyola Jesuit college a catholic owned secondary school is currently charging 1.2million per annum and people are not complaining yet same ppple are complaining that Covenant and Landmark University owned by Living Faith is charging little over 500k, why are Nigerians so stupid and hypocritical in their analysis? These same pple who are critizi Oyedepo for charging 5 to 600k per annum pay 3 to 4 million per annum in Ghana universities with less facilities and human resources than Covenant and LandMark. I am happy with Oyedepo, he's too busy to have time to listen to criticise, let People talk and let him continue conquering any venture he goes into! Soon Dominion Air is coming and those of you who see having four jets as greed will understand better! So just talk and write rubbish as usual, it doesn't change a thing!!
Not true!!
Most universities in the Uk are about £6K for citizens and even more for foreigners but very few as much as £20K.
To think of it, these fees are quite recent before that most citizens paid about £3.5k pre-recession.
Important to know what the earning power of the average person is in the UK or America, as well as what loans, grants and scholarships are available.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by dare2think: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
sleekymag:

Ok, let's be objective here. I know where you are coming from, and i understand you. But first things first, i need to ask you a question. Are you a christian, and do you believe in the bible?

No, I'm not!

I do not like to fall under classifications including athiesm, especially when it comes to religion! However, I respect some of the principles behind some and respect all.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by iyes(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ sleekymag:

I've said what a sane person should do with public money when there is apparent excess of it twice in this post:

1. Spend the money for the 2nd or 3rd up to 7th university to expand and improve the 1st one.

2. Make tuition free for all students who pass the entrance grade - of course with the church's money.

3. Make accommodation free - if possible.

Then, he would have done what Jesus would do.

Note that Oyedepo would still have achieved all that you are praising him for now (infrastructure, employment and empowerment for thousands), and much more in form of not alienating the poor and average worshippers, whose sweat and blood provided the resources to build the universities in the first place.
Go and read about the present presidents of Bolivia and Malawi, if you need example of how to be a visionary leader in a 3rd world country, and stop all these sycophancy and hero-worshipping. The same behaviour that is making our politicians go astray.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by sleekymag(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
dare2think:

No, I'm not!

I do not like to fall under classifications including athiesm, especially when it comes to religion! However, I respect some of the principles behind some and respect all.

Now that explains it all! If you are not a Christian, and you do not believe in the bible, there is no way you can actually understand these things. I appreciate you for your honesty though.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by dare2think: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
sleekymag:

Now that explains it all! If you are not a Christian, and you do not believe in the bible, there is no way you can actually understand these things. I appreciate you for your honesty though.

OK, at least I'm still human though.

Does the bible subscribe to the activities of Oyedepo?
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by sleekymag(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
iyes: @ sleekymag:

I've said what a sane person should do with public money when there is apparent excess of it twice in this post:

1. Spend the money for the 2nd or 3rd up to 7th university to expand and improve the 1st one.

2. Make tuition free for all students who pass the entrance grade - of course with the church's money.

3. Make accommodation free - if possible.

Then, he would have done what Jesus would do.

Note that Oyedepo would still have achieved all that you are praising him for now (infrastructure, employment and empowerment for thousands), and much more in form of not alienating the poor and average worshippers, whose sweat and blood provided the resources to build the universities in the first place.
Go and read about the present presidents of Bolivia and Malawi, if you need example of how to be a visionary leader in a 3rd world country, and stop all these sycophancy and hero-worshipping. The same behaviour that is making our politicians go astray.

I appreciate your thoughts but i have a few things to say. Firstly, i do not hero-worship anyone apart from God Almighty and his precious son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Secondly, whilst i acknowledge the need to have qualitative education at relatively cheap prices for the citizenry. Your analogy here in using government people (Bolivian and Malawian presidents)to compare with a missionary is faulty. If you were comparing a missionary university with Winners, then i would understand. I think it should be directed at our political leaders instead (e.g. the supposedly best governor who increased tuition fees in LASU to about 250k).

I know that when Landmark university was established all those who got admission to study Agric-related course were given scholarships, because the mandate of that university is to drive the agrarian revolution of Nigeria. Till now scholarships are being given for such courses irrespective of your financial standing.

Like someone said earlier on this thread, the fees for CU are within the range of N450,000 to N650,000 depending on the courses (i don't know the actual amounts). he also said these amounts are actually subsidized, and he may not be far from the truth. i know of a private university here in Nigeria whose students pay N1.5 million per session (Baze University), and when you want to compare the quality of education plus moral soundness and entrepreneural empowerment, you'd agree with me CU gives arguably the best value for private university education in Nigeria. (I also mentioned earlier that 12 out of 100 first class students to be given scholarship to study in the top 25 universities in the world by the President GEJ were from CU, after a screening test of first class graduates across all universities in the country. That speaks volume about the university in only 10years of existence.

I could go on and on, but let me leave it like this for now.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Boyoorisha: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
all4naija: I don't really understand what you are trying to pass across. It's clear Convenant University could be better. Harvard university upgrade the education system and standard every now and then.

Please, spare me this over-exaggeration of the CU standard. I don't think it is in the first 1000 best universities of the world.
I give 100 likes for your response!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by sleekymag(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
dare2think:

OK, at least I'm still human though.

Does the bible subscribe to the activities of Oyedepo?

You said you do not believe the bible, and so it would be difficult for you to grasp the mysteries contained in it. As to whether the bible subscribes to his activities would be determined by what his actual or alleged activities are.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by dare2think: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
sleekymag:

You said you do not believe the bible, and so it would be difficult for you to grasp the mysteries contained in it. As to whether the bible subscribes to his activities would be determined by what his actual or alleged activities are.

You may be surprised you know, please try and explain the mysteries to me.

Are they exclusive to Christians only?

Activities like the collection of tithes and the promises of blessings.

The collection of tithes in Deuteronomy is different to the one practised by majority of Christians? why?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by sleekymag(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
dare2think:

You may be surprised you know, please try and explain the mysteries to me.

Are they exclusive to Christians only?

Activities like the collection of tithes and the promises of blessings.

The collection of tithes in Deuteronomy is different to the one practised by majority of Christians? why?

I won't try to explain to you, my friend. You said you don't believe the bible. Funny enough, you know some scriptures, but since you said you don't believe even the written word, how can you grasp the mysteries contained therein?
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by dare2think: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
sleekymag:

I won't try to explain to you, my friend. You said you don't believe the bible. Funny enough, you know some scriptures, but since you said you don't believe even the written word, how can you grasp the mysteries contained therein?

ok. There goes the chance to convert me!

Is that not one of the tenements of Christianity, to spread the gospel?

I would have thought it makes more sense to explain the bible to a non-believer rather than a fellow Christian, which was what the ancestors of Christianity did and those that brought it to our shores!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by sleekymag(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
dare2think:

ok. There is goes the chance to convert me!

Is that not one of the tenements of Christianity, to spread the gospel?

I would have thought it makes more sense to explain the bible to a non-believer rather than a fellow Christian, which was what the ancestors of Christianity did and those that brought it to our shores!

I wouldn't try to convert you, because its obvious you know the scriptures and have heard the word of God many times over. If God wills it for you come back to him, he'll do it subtly. Cos i know right now, you're just waiting on a word to pounce on. Just know that Jesus loves you, and wishes you understood him more.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Michky: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
acidtalk: And some people who are still struggling to buy JAMB form for their children are still paying tithe.

I was troubled and aexcited at the same time so I had to put a call through to speak to the man of god.

Acidtalk - Congratulations sir on your new University project in Calabar.

MOG - Thank you Acidtalk. God is good.

Acidtalk - Sir, it seems you have lots of interest in the Education Sector and Aviation.

MOG - Well, those are very lucrative businesses which will forever blossom no matter the Economy situation of a country.

Acidtalk - Sir, how affordable would the school be considering the present economy situation in the country.

MOG - Well, Affordable enough for the Elite and Politicians to pay for their children.

Acidtalk - What about the average and below average Nigerians who want quality education in the country?

MOG - Well, God will make a way for them, let them keep praying and fasting.

Acidtalk - But sir, most of these children's parents contributed in paying tithe and offering but can't afford to pay the exhorbitant fees charged in your schools.

MOG - Young man, Bricks, cement and sand weren't given free in the market.

Acidtalk - Sir, can you do the school free for the less priviledged as Jesus would have done during his time?

MOG - Shut up there. One more word from you and I will give you a "Holy Slap"

LMAO ROTF!!
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by dare2think: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
sleekymag:

I wouldn't try to convert you, because its obvious you know the scriptures and have heard the word of God many times over. If God wills it for you come back to him, he'll do it subtly. Cos i know right now, you're just waiting on a word to pounce on. Just know that Jesus loves you, and wishes you understood him more.

Jesus loves me!
Allah Loves me!
The sikh God Loves me!
The hindu God Loves me!
Even zeus loves me!

Which love is more genuine?

Funny!

Later dude!
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Michky: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Say what you will about Papa Oyedepo but don't say the man is not smart. He truly understands how to work his congregation. He knows what makes them tick.

So after subtly and not so subtly embedding in them the idea that the more you suffer, the more blessed you will be. He turns the suffering notch up a little bit.

Just recently we heard that the free transportation the church provides is gonna be eliminated which means Mama Praise and her 6 kids....Praise, Godwin, Godbless, Faith, Faithful and Godsown will have to find their own way to church.

While they are still grappling with that, the church announces the foundation for a third university knowing the sheeples will see this as a sign that the Church is blessed.

Being the brain washed commission member they are, Mama Praise and her battalion will take the fact that they have suffer to get to this "Blessed Commission" as a sign that they are in the right Church and their own blessing will soon land, so forget doing the prudent thing and looking for a church closer to home....whaaaa and miss out on their own blessing? You must be joking! Winners Chapel here they come.

The fact that over the years they've had to drive longer distances in dangerous conditions as the church moves further and further into the bush because it is gotten bigger while they remain stagnant is totally lost on them. Oh, on the contrary the more danger and hardship they encounter in their quest to get to church, the more convinced they are that's where they should be (That's why they give testimony about how the devil did not want them to come to church to hear the message that was specifically for them, so he caused them to have an accident on the way. It's not the bad road that caused the accident oh or the fact that they are driving in raggedy azz cars, at night on roads with no light...no it is the devil)

Anyway, next Sunday Mama Praise will wake her children up at 2am in order to start their trek to church for the 8am service where they go into convulsive fits as they shout hallelujah and scream blessed be at the top of their lungs because the church is laying the foundation for a new University Praise and Godwin have no chance in hell....or heaven of attending.

It's Brilliant!! cheesy cheesy
I love this post! I love this post!! I love this post!!!
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Obamaone: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
Third university with tith money.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by maxproxl: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
harlos: Instead of universities y not construct a company that will reduce the numbers if unemployment in ur country...
Instead if this to make me happy i'm rather sad
....rubbish I will call itembarassed

Find out details before u conclude. Even the bible says "my people perish because of lack of knowledge". Go to cannaanland ota, goshen city abuja and other winners base in kaduna, ilorin and portharcourt and discover the companies there. Bakeries, saw mills, hotels, metal plants, bottle water and satchet water factories, printing factory, restaurants, hospitals and Microfinance bank inclusive. Are these not companies and All are creating employment for skilled and unskilled people. Not to mention primary and secondary schools in different states.

Get facts next time oga sir
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by maxproxl: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
all4naija: I don't really understand what you are trying to pass across. It's clear Convenant University could be better. Harvard university upgrade the education system and standard every now and then.

Please, spare me this over-exaggeration of the CU standard. I don't think it is in the first 1000 best universities of the world.

Its so weird that u can compare a 10years old university with almighty harvard. Its just so amazing. Sit down and think deeply. To justify your arguement, wouldn't it rather be sensitive to compare covenant with other private universities in africa.

I will say it again, no private university can ever be cheap. Federal universities get funds from the FG so also state universities get funds from state govt that's why state universities are more expensive. Do a research and find out how much lasu, osu and lautech pay as tuition fees.

During obsanjo's regime, UI got N500m every quarter followed by UNN, ABU, Unilag, OAU ife, Uniport, Unilorin and Uniben. These are the top 8 highest earners from the FG. If u doubt it, u can find out from the NUC. So that's why fees of federal universities are subsidised due to FG grant.

At landmark and covenant, school fee covers accommodation and u have uninterrupted water and power supply with maximum security and state of the art library and wireless internet access. What a conducive environment for learning. They've set standards for others to follow so stop the hate and spread the word. Crown university is coming soon
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by harrisnimasa(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
The problem many pple have wit tithe is that they dont pay,cos if u give tithe u wount complain... But complaint will nt end in the life of a man whobdoes nt pay tithe.. If u dont tithe things wil b tithe for u..for Oyedepo may God almighty blss him richly,may we hav the grace to influence lives..i want to be like him..in Jesus name.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Lenny5000(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
pipeewa: Tithe for all christians is a must as long as they obey instructions of the bible.Tithes are paid to the Lord through His servants and the tither do not require an account of how his or her tithe was spent.The things of the spirit are difficult to understand cos we are terrestial being. Its even foolishness to those who are perishing.God is the most supreme being he judges all things. So refrain from judging others when they do things beyond what you can comprehend as long as they have not stolen from your pocket,house or public purse.The poor we would always have in our midst even Jesus said it but its for every man to know what he can do to bring him out of poverty. this is what Oyedepo preaches.I didn't know untill I listened to him,read his books, listened to his CDs and I was able to come out of poverty meanwhile I wasn't a member of his church.

Can you show me where JESUS asked you to pay tithe in the Bible? Did anybody actually gave money as Tithe in the Bible? cos there were using money in those days.... Thanks
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by harlos: 2:20am On Oct 25, 2012
maxpro-xl:

Find out details before u conclude. Even the bible says "my people perish because of lack of knowledge". Go to cannaanland ota, goshen city abuja and other winners base in kaduna, ilorin and portharcourt and discover the companies there. Bakeries, saw mills, hotels, metal plants, bottle water and satchet water factories, printing factory, restaurants, hospitals and Microfinance bank inclusive. Are these not companies and All are creating employment for skilled and unskilled people. Not to mention primary and secondary schools in different states.

Get facts next time oga sir
ok so y do we still have so many people unemployed walking around looking for small work to do for living isn't it because there is no work to do?
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2012
Una no dey tire to castigate this man?
Na wa oh!
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by lekanolas: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by kinguwem: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
Techwriter: Why are so many Nairalanders offended with tithing? Those paying there tithes are building schools to help improve the standard of education, and buying jets to aid evangelical exploits while some jobless people spend all their time on Nairaland criticizing them. Those paying are not complaining and nobody forced you to pay.

The next thing people will say now is that the schools are expensive. Go build your own, make it cheap and maintain the standards maintained by these 'expensive' Christian universities. Many of you prefer to hear that pastors are paupers but musicians are money bags. That's why pastors brought up by such congregational mindset keep looking for help from corrupt politicians and musicians and prophesying lies in the process in other to survive. I am not in Winners, but I don't advocate poverty-it is not a virtue. Jesus was not poor-stop decieving yrself
What is christianity all about? Our saviour & the early missionaries lived a life of sacrifice to enhance salvation of mankind. Some churches today are more like business enterprises than faith based organizations. Jesus was against accummulation of earthly riches but advised believers to store their treasures in heaven. The love of money is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Barayeks(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
All these brainwashed winners chapel members.... i pray God removes the skale from ur eyes.... after collecting tithes and offerings for years...he builds a skool with it and 90% of the contributors cant afford to send their kids there....but does he care?......no instead he climbs the pulpit every sunday and brags about owing no man thanks..but only God.... like a sack of 100$ bills fell out the sky...straight from God....and u all sit ur dumb asses there....applauding and making sounds of joy....and to those olodos saying he created jobs.... are those workers not being paid for services rendered?....ur talking like he is dashing them the salary..... oyedepo is rich enough to build an entirely free uni....but. no...if he does dat he wontake enough mo.ey. in time to. buy a 5th jet

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by iyes(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
@ sleekymag:

Note that giving scholarships to Agric-related courses is not the same as making university education accessible to children of poor members of Winners Chapel (and perhaps other non-members)!!!

Since you insist on like-for-like examples of how a church leader should use God's money (abi na Oyedepo get the money?) Then go and see what Catholic Universities do in Europe and revert.

Church leaders o, government officials o, what's the difference between them in Nigeria? Don't they both misappropriate commonwealth of their followers, and amass stupendous wealth for themselves, including private jets (a fellow just crashed one recently), and expect the whole world to applaud when they do some fraudulent projects, which is actually a pitiance in relation to how much they have embezzled. They all suffer from megalomania, and assume tin-god statuses and are hero-worshipped by millions of brainwashed & banboozled sychophants who cannot imagine them do anything wrong.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Michky: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
iyes: @ sleekymag:

Note that giving scholarships to Agric-related courses is not the same as making university education accessible to children of poor members of Winners Chapel (and perhaps other non-members)!!!

Since you insist on like-for-like examples of how a church leader should use God's money (abi na Oyedepo get the money?) Then go and see what Catholic Universities do in Europe and revert.

Church leaders o, government officials o, what's the difference between them in Nigeria? Don't they both misappropriate commonwealth of their followers, and amass stupendous wealth for themselves, including private jets (a fellow just crashed one recently), and expect the whole world to applaud when they do some fraudulent projects, which is actually a pitiance in relation to how much they have embezzled. They all suffer from megalomania, and assume tin-god statuses and are hero-worshipped by millions of brainwashed & banboozled sychophants who cannot imagine them do anything wrong.
Chei!, its like you took the words right out of my mouth. God bless you dude.
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Shine1177: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2012
dare2think:

Are you sure they are not complaining? So the fact politicians are getting away with it, why should't the pastors, right?

By the way what is the source of income of Oyedepo?

You are missing it that way. The school belong to the church. The church has a Board of Trustee that work in conjunction with the National Education Commission (NEC) the NEC oversee all the educational arm of the church in trust for the Trustees. Oyedepo is just bless! This man have since stop to collect salary from the church purse since December 1996 and he has a chartered accountant who keeps record of his income despite the fact, because he is bless. Please read the bible very well all our patriarchs in faith starting from Abraham to King David are well blessed/wealthy people. Our God is the same yesterday, today and forever. God bless us!
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by Shine1177: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2012
Lenny5000:

Can you show me where JESUS asked you to pay tithe in the Bible? Did anybody actually gave money as Tithe in the Bible? cos there were using money in those days.... Thanks

Malachi 3: 8-10
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are acursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be bmeat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Matthew 5:17-19
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Hebrews 7:8
"In the one case, the tenth is collected by men who die; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living."

Source(s): http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result

Hope this solve the riddle?
Re: Oyedepo To Lay Third Varsity Foundation In January 2013 by harlos: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
Shine1177:

Malachi 3: 8-10
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are acursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be bmeat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Matthew 5:17-19
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Hebrews 7:8
"In the one case, the tenth is collected by men who die; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living."

Source(s): http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result

Hope this solve the riddle?
hehehe... Na only "ye" I see s make I add mine...
"Ya"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment / Uniport 2010/2011 Post Utme Cut-off Mark / On Carryover Course In Final Year Would I Re-sit For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.