Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? (7132 Views)

Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? / OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? / Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
When I created this thread I was with the impression that Romans 6:23 and Genesis 2:17 were referring to physical death. But as time goes on, I came to understand that those verses where talking about second death. Truthislight, I replied one of your post on inurmind's thread before bringing it here. Kindly go through my reply and address it.

truthislight:

that is there cup of tea.

The aim of the bible is to restore back the paradise that Adam lost in the garden of eden and not some fun game thing.

When that is met we have the time of Yahweh's throne coming back to the earth in Revelation 21:1-4
the first thing that will be remove is death.

"and death will be no more"

Roman 6:23 is talking about literal death.

People have twisted the message of the bible and redirected attention to prosperity instead of God's kingdom that christ had asked his followers to pray for and that was what christ preached about.

All the bible is talking about is how man lost his original position and the arrangement God has put in place to restor it through the massaiah.

The other part is the process of bringing forth the massaiah through the nation of Israel.

Using a unique nation narrowed satan's interference, hence the laws to drive away spirit medium that satan can use to make in roads to shatter his plans.

All other nation were under the control of satan since Yahweh had abandon Adam(human) at eden.

But through a nation that he founded that were his and worshiped him, he ensured that they remain clean undefiled by satan, he then used them to produce the massaiah.

The massaiah then shows the bigger picture of Yahweh's plans = all mankind have an option to access him and be given eternal life.

If people say it is all "a spiritual symbolic" thing and not literal, they are serving a different purpose.

The kingdom of God is a literal government.
Daniel 2:44 and matthew 6:9,10 and Revelation 21:1-4

The Death in question that will be removed is the greatest plaque that has ever plaqued man and man has no answer to it not even satan, and that is exactly what Yahweh himself wants to fixe.

That was why Jesus demonstrated all he will do while he was on earth.
Peace.

I think your explanation is based on Yahweh's reign which would be after Christ's 1000 yrs righteous reign on Earth; ofcourse, death would be automatically defeated and Yahweh would live on Earth with humans forever (Revelation 21:3). However, I doubt if that is applicable during Christ 1000 yrs righteous reign as referenced in Isaiah 65:20 & v22. The 1000 yrs reign would be like restoration of the Garden of Eden.

Isaiah 65:17-23:

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Back to the issue of 'death' as mentioned in Genesis 2:17 & Romans 6:23. If you say the 'death' in those verses is literal or the physical death we are facing now, it will mean then that any sinner who dies young or maybe in a violent manner (Like in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah) wouldn't be judged after resurrection because they've paid for their sins, no? Are you saying the people who died in Sodom and Gomorrah wouldn't be judged after resurrection because they've already paid for their sins for dying violently?

I'm strongly convinced that the warnings for the wages of sin as referenced in Genesis 2:17 & Romans 6:23 is 'spiritual death', ie 'second death' which would be after resurrection and judgement before Yahweh takes over and rule forever!

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: ISAIAH 65 STARTING FROM VERSE 17 "Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth -- so wonderful that no one will even think about the old ones anymore. 18 Be glad; rejoice forever in my creation! And look! I will create Jerusalem as a place of happiness. Her people will be a source of joy. 19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem and delight in my people. And the sound of weeping and crying will be heard no more. 20 "No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life. No longer will people be considered old at one hundred! Only sinners will die that young! 21 In those days, people will live in the houses they build and eat the fruit of their own vineyards. 22 It will not be like the past, when invaders took the houses and confiscated the vineyards. For my people will live as long as trees and will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains.

this scripture is not refering to the garden of Eden that has passed but the future including the one thousand years of christ that is to come.

This period of 1000years is called the Judgement day.

Meant to judge the righteouse and the unrighteouse. john 5:28,29. And Rev. 20:12.

It is that period that Isaiah is prophetically talking about.

The people dying is toward the purpose of removing the wicked from the earth.

That Isaiah 65:20 is a prophesy toward the future, let us not be retrogressive.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink: When I created this thread I was with the impression that Romans 6:23 and Genesis 2:17 were referring to physical death. But as time goes on, I came to understand that those verses where talking about second death. Truthislight, I replied one of your post on inurmind's thread before bringing it here. Kindly go through my reply and address it.

I think your explanation is based on Yahweh's reign which would be after Christ's 1000 yrs righteous reign on Earth; ofcourse, death would be automatically defeated and Yahweh would live on Earth with humans forever (Revelation 21:3). However, I doubt if that is applicable during Christ 1000 yrs righteous reign as referenced in Isaiah 65:20 & v22. The 1000 yrs reign would be like restoration of the Garden of Eden.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Back to the issue of 'death' as mentioned in Genesis 2:17 & Romans 6:23. If you say the 'death' in those verses is literal or the physical death we are facing now, it will mean then that any sinner who dies young or maybe in a violent manner (Like in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah) wouldn't be judged after resurrection because they've paid for their sins, no? Are you saying the people who died in Sodom and Gomorrah wouldn't be judged after resurrection because they've already paid for their sins for dying violently?

I'm strongly convinced that the warnings for the wages of sin as referenced in Genesis 2:17 & Romans 6:23 is 'spiritual death', ie 'second death' which would be after resurrection and judgement before Yahweh takes over and rule forever!
VERY WELL SAID CHIEF SERIALLINK. TRUTHISLIGHT WANTS TO LIVE IN THE SAME HUMAN BODY FOREVER grin grin grin grin CRAZY SOMEBORRY

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR TRUTHISLIGHT. THE MAN IS HIS SPIRIT NOT HIS BODY. HIS BODY IS JUST DUST ( JOHN 6 VS 63 ). WHEN THE BIBLE REFERS TO ETERNAL LIFE, IT IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BODY. IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE SPIRIT. NO HUMAN BODY IS MADE TO LIVE FOREVER. SAYS IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH THAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WE WILL LIVE TO BE AS OLD AS TREES BEFORE WE PASS ON. PHYSICAL FLESH IS NOT MADE TO BE IMMORTAL. THE SPIRIT IS grin YOU AND SERIALLINK JUST WAN LIVE FOREVER SHA. UNA TOO ENJOY SUYA AND PEPPERSOUP. UNA NO WAN LET GO. HOWEVER WE WILL LIVE TO 1000 IN THE KINGDOM ( METHUSELAHS AGE RANGE IS THE ORIGINAL AGE RANGE OF MAN BEFORE IT GOT CUT DOWN TO 120 YEARS ( GENESIS 6 VS 3 ) BECAUSE OF SIN

Buzugee, I troway salute my brah!

The bolded got me laughing like a mad man grin grin grin

Well, my stance on this topic has changed recently, at least after studing the Bible thoroughly! We started this argument on inurmind's thread before bringing it here. I agree with most of your ideas on this!

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

this scripture is not refering to the garden of Eden that has passed but the future including the one thousand years of christ that is to come.

This period of 1000years is called the Judgement day.

Meant to judge the righteouse and the unrighteouse. john 5:28,29. And Rev. 20:12.

It is that period that Isaiah is prophetically talking about.

The people dying is toward the purpose of removing the wicked from the earth.

That Isaiah 65:20 is a prophesy toward the future, let us not be retrogressive.

THAT PASSAGE IS TALKING ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH. READ IT WELL. AND THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS OVER. IT ENDED IN THE 1400s. THIS PERIOD IS SO CALLED BECAUSE THE ELECT ( THE TWO CANDLESTICKS BEFORE THE KING OF THE WORLD ) WERE IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD SPIRITUALLY WHILE SPREADING THE MESSAGE TO THE GENTILES. THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS OVER. NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PERMANENT AND PHYSICALLY PRESENT REIGN OF CHRIST
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

Buzugee, I troway salute my brah!

The bolded got me laughing like a mad man grin grin grin

Well, my stance on this topic has changed recently, at least after studing the Bible thoroughly! We started this argument on inurmind's thread before bringing it here. I agree with most of your ideas on this!
LOL HAILINGS MY BROTHER. PERSONALLY I THINK 1000 YEARS IS A GOOD ENOUGH TIME TO LIVE IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. IMAGINE 1000 YEARS OF JOLLOFMENT ? NO WARS, NO CRAZINESS, JUST JOLLOFMENT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND THEN AFTER 1000 YEARS YOU PASS ON, REST A LIL BIT AND THEN COME BACK AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 1000 YEARS ETC ETC ETC. PEACE FOREVER.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: THAT PASSAGE IS TALKING ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH. READ IT WELL. AND THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS OVER. IT ENDED IN THE 1400s. THIS PERIOD IS SO CALLED BECAUSE THE ELECT ( THE TWO CANDLESTICKS BEFORE THE KING OF THE WORLD ) WERE IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD WHILE SPREADING THE MESSAGE TO THE GENTILES. THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS OVER.

That is the part that is not clear to me. Care to elucidate? Because I thought the 1000 yrs reign would start when Christ returns.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: LOL HAILINGS MY BROTHER. PERSONALLY I THINK 1000 YEARS IS A GOOD ENOUGH TIME TO LIVE IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. IMAGINE 1000 YEARS OF JOLLOFMENT ? NO WARS, NO CRAZINESS, JUST JOLLOFMENT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND THEN AFTER 1000 YEARS YOU PASS ON, REST A LIL BIT AND THEN COME BACK AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 1000 YEARS ETC ETC ETC. PEACE FOREVER.

The bolded sounds more like reincarnation to me. That's another part that is confusing brah!
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

That is the part that is not clear to me. Care to elucidate? Because I thought the 1000 yrs reign would start when Christ returns.
NAH WHEN CHRIST RETURNS WE ARE GETTING THE PERMANENT PHYSICALLY PRESENT REIGN OF CHRIST, FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS SO CALLED BECAUSE THE FIRSTLY RESSURECTED FIRST FRUITS WOULD BE THE TWO CANDLE STICKS ( THE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL WHICH IS HOUSE OF JUDAH AND HOUSE OF EPHRAIM ) IN FRONT OF THE KING OF THE WORLD ( THE GENTILES >> ROMANS 11 VS 11 ) SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF SALVATION TO THE GENTILE NATIONS. SO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WAS IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD DURING THAT 1000 YEAR PERIOD SO THAT NO ONE HAD POWER OVER THE ELECT AS LONG AS THE 1000 YEAR WAS NOT UP. BUT AS SOON AS THE 1000 YEAR WAS UP, THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WAS RE-OPENED AND THE KING OF THE WORLD ( THE SATANIC GENTILES WHICH THEN WAS THE ROMAN EMPIRE IN CHARGE ) WERE GIVEN BACK THEIR POWERS AND NOW THAT THE SEED OF SPIRITUAL SALVATION OF THE LORD HAS BEEN PLANTED IN THAT 1000 YEAR PERIOD WE ARE WAITING AND HAVE BEEN WAITING EVER SINCE FOR THE GENTILES TO BRING FORTH THE LATER FRUITS ( WAITING FOR THE ONES WHO WILL TAKE HEED TO THE WORD ). AS SOON AS THE NUMBER OF GENTILES REQUIRED TAKES HEED OF THE WORD, ITS A WRAP FOR THIS SATANIC GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. CHRIST IS COMING BACK. SO BASICALLY WE ARE WAITING FOR THE GENTILES TO BRING FORTH
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

The bolded sounds more like reincarnation to me. That's another part that is confusing brah!
NOTHING CONFUSING IN REINCARNATION. YOUR SPIRIT LIVES FOREVER BUT YOUR BODY DOES NOT. SO YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO EARTH IN A NEW BODY AFTER PERIODS OF REST IN THE SPIRIT WORLD. SIMPLE AS THAT
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
Revelation 21:3-5 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

So, basically, you are saying this^^^ is the part of the prophecy that haven't been fulfilled?

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: HEAVENS = RULERSHIP. NOT PHYSICAL PLACE. YOU NEED A DICTIONARY OF BIBLICAL WORDS MEANING.

it is not every thing in the bible that is written in symbols.

Even though heaven can refer to authority and Government does that mean that every where you see the word "heaven" it is a symbol? No.
Heaven also mean the throne of Yahweh, and where the angels live.

New heaven refers to the new rulership by christ and his co rulers that will replace the current heaven under satan and his Demons..

New earth refers to a righteouse new human society in God's kingdom as oppose to this current disobedient human society that is alienated from God and under satan's control.

The heaven will rule over the earth.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink: Revelation 21:3-5 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

So, basically, you are saying this^^^ is the part of the prophecy that haven't been fulfilled?
EXACTLY CHIEF. THATS THE PART WE ARE WAITING ON AND HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED YET. OF COURSE THAT PART WILL NOT COME UNTIL AFTER ARMAGEDDON WW3. WHICH IF YOU READ THE NEWS DAILY IS BREWING AS WE SPEAK.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

it is not every thing in the bible that is written in symbols.

Even though heaven can refer to authority and Government does that mean that every where you see the word "heaven" it is a symbol? No.
Heaven also mean the throne of Yahweh, and where the angels live.

New heaven refers to the new rulership by christ and his co rulers that will replace the current heaven under satan and his Demons..

New earth refers to a righteouse new human society in God's kingdom as oppose to this current disobedient human society that is alienated from God and under satan's control.

The heaven will rule over the earth.
YOU ARE RIGHT BRAH. I NEVER SAID HEAVEN HAS JUST ONE MEANING. HEAVEN IS WHERE OUR LORD RESIDES. HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP ON EARTH AND HEAVEN IS BEING SPIRITUALLY ALIVE AND CONNECTED TO GOD. DEPENDS ON WHICH CONTEXT IT IS USED BUT THOSE ARE THE 3 CONTEXTS IN THE BIBLE.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
SERIALLINK >>>> WORLD WAR 3 BREWING >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1122160/iran-captures-intruding-us-drone EXACTLY AS THE BIBLE SAID IT WILL START WITH IRAN ( MEDES-PERSIA ) AND BABYLON ( AMERICA )

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: EXACTLY CHIEF. THATS THE PART WE ARE WAITING ON AND HAS NOT BEEN FULFILLED YET. OF COURSE THAT PART WILL NOT COME UNTIL AFTER ARMAGEDDON WW3. WHICH IF YOU READ THE NEWS DAILY IS BREWING AS WE SPEAK.

obadiah777: SERIALLINK >>>> WORLD WAR 3 BREWING >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1122160/iran-captures-intruding-us-drone EXACTLY AS THE BIBLE SAID IT WILL START WITH IRAN ( MEDES-PERSIA ) AND BABYLON ( AMERICA )

Ok, I get you brah.

So, all the messages regarding the mark of the beast are symbolic and have been fulfilled a long time ago? Most people do not know all these, you know that right? Maybe that's why He said His coming will take most people unaware!

Well, I'll do some more researches and get back to you on this topic, if there are more questions. It's now that I'm begining to understand most of the things you've been posting about end times!

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

Ok, I get you brah.

So, all the messages regarding the mark of the beast are symbolic and have been fulfilled a long time ago? Most people do not know all these, you know that right? Maybe that's why He said His coming will take most people unaware!

Well, I'll do some more researches and get back to you on this topic, if there are more questions. It's now that I'm begining to understand most of the things you've been posting about end times!
WELL MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND. THEY ARE CAUGHT UP IN THE LIFESTYLE OF THE BEAST. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. ONLY THE CHOSEN FEW WILL UNDERSTAND

DANIEL 12 VS 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

THE MARK OF THE BEAST. WHAT IS THE BEAST ? BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THE BEAST IS THE EMPIRE THAT IS CONTROLLING THE WORLD. WHO IS CONTROLLING THE WORLD ? THE EUROPEANS WHO ARE OFFSHOOTS OF THE ANCIENT ROMAN EMPIRE. WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST ?
1-ORGANIZED RELIGION
2-DEMOCRACY. IF YOU DONT ACCEPT DEMOCRACY THEY PUT SANCTIONS ON YOU ( THAT MEANS YOU CANT BUY OR SELL )
3-CAPITALISM AND GREED AND COVETOUSNESS
4-S-EXUAL PERVERSENESS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALITY YOU CAN HAVE SANCTIONS PUT ON YOU BY THE WEST
5-THE WESTERN LIFESTYLE OF IDOLIZING STARS LIKE TUBABA P SQUARE ETC ETC. AND PUTTING OTHER HUMANS ON A PEDESTAL AND WORSHIPPING THEM ( AMERICAN IDOL ) ( NIGERIAN IDOL ) <<<< SEE NIGERIA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD IS CAUGHT UP IN THE WAYS OF THE BEAST. WEARING MINISKIRTS, SEXUAL PROMISCUITY, EXTREME COVETOUSNESS ETC ETC ETC. ALL THESE ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. SO RECIEVE IT IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND HANDS MEANING YOU START THINKING THAT WAY AND ACTING THAT WAY. ASK THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN ANY QUESTION THEY REVERT BACK TO TALKING ABOUT MONEY AND CARS AND WOMEN AND HOW TO HAMMER ETC ETC. THEIR THOUGHTS HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE BEAST. AND WHAT YOU THINK IS WHAT YOU DO. LOOK ALL OVER NAIJA ? PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER FOR PHONES AND CARS AND MONEY ETC. THEIR MINDS AND DEEDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE BEAST.

WE ARE LIVING OUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST AS WE SPEAK. THATS HAPPENING NOW AND HAS BEEN HAPPENING FROM THE TIME THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO THE GENTILES BUT IT HAS INTENSIFIED NOW MEANING WE ARE DEFINITELY AT THE END
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT A BEAST IS GO INTO THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 7. BEASTS ARE EMPIRES ON EARTH. CURRENTLY WE ARE UNDER THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( WHICH IS AMERICA AND EUROPE ). THIS WILL BE THE LAST EMPIRE ON EARTH AFTER WHICH CHRIST WILL RETURN. SO THE MARK OF THE BEAST AS EXPLAINED EARLIER IS 'THE WAYS OF THE EUROPEANS'. I KNOW A LOT OF US HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ) TO THINK THE EUROPEAN WAYS ARE THE BEST WAYS. BUT THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO BELIEVE THIS ARE WICKED PEOPLE UNDER A DELUSION FROM GOD BECAUSE OF THEIR WICKEDNESS IN PAST AND PRESENT LIFE ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ). HOWEVER THIS IS ANOTHER LITMUS TEST OF SOMEONE WHO IS FAVORABLE TO THE LORD. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF HATING EVERYTHING EUROPEAN, THEIR WARS, THEIR MILITARY BASES ALL OVER THE WORLD, THEIR GREED, THEIR COVETOUSNESS, THEIR CAPITALISM, THEIR SHALLOWNESS, THEIR LIFESTYLE ETC ETC >> IF YOU FIND YOURSELF HATING ALL THESE THINGS ? THEN MORE THAN LIKELY YOU ARE ONE OF THE ELECT MEN OF GOD. HOWEVER IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO LOVES EVERYTHING EUROPEAN AND LOVE THEIR WAYS AND EVERYTHING THEY REPRESENT ? THEN YOU ARE UNDER THE MARK OF THE BEAST BECAUSE THE LORD HAS BLINDED YOU WITH DELUSION ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ) ( REVELATION 13 VS 8 )

REVELATION 13 VS 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. <<<< LITMUS TEST FOR IF YOU WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN OR NOT. IF YOU LOVE THE EUROPEAN WAYS AND EVERYTHING EUROPEAN, YOU ARE NOT MAKING HEAVEN. IF YOU HATE EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR THEN YOU ARE MOST LIKELY AN ELECT AND WILL BE PART OF HEAVEN ( RULERSHIP OF THE NEXT WORLD )
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

all those that Yahweh has personally killed will never come back to life again and will not be resurrected.

Only those that died as a result of Adamic death will be resurected.

Because the wages sin pays is death = Adamic sin.

But when Yahweh deemed someone to be deserving of death and does kill him it is all over.(be in fear of him that can kill both body and soul in the fire)

and those that are kill by Yahweh are dying an everlasting death, and mostly in the bible it is reference with fire.

Again those that have been served the message about the christ and his kingdom and he rejects it has already made his choice because the message was meant to warn and serve as a witness. Matthew 24:14

Such ^^^ and those Yahweh will kill have nothing to do with the resurrection since the resurrection is for the benefit of those that had never heard about the christ and the dead that accepted and as such never had the opurtunity to accept christ or reject it,

so, such dead ones will be given an opurtunity during the Resurection of the unrighteouse and will be taught during the 1000 year reign of christ.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Sweetnecta: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
it is interesting to read no christian answering the question[s] plainly, and directly. Allah is merciful on Islam of Muhammad [sa] by revealing the answers, directly with few verses, all in Surah Baqarah.

Verse 30 of Chapter 2 is as follows and pay attention to the bold, even before man was created in heaven. it is clear that man will come to the earth and dwell in it and one generation will replace another until God Wills the life of man to end, finally and then Judgment begins:

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

then satan in his envy of man tricked man by suggestion while man was in the garden to temporarily fail by disobedience. the disobedience was the turning point by which man was sent out of Garden of comfort and descended on earth to begin the earthly experience for the first family. Then the rest of us; the sons and daughters of Father Adam [as] and his mate. Read Verse 36

But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, "Go down, [all of you], as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time."

Verses 37-40 tell us about the Door of Mercy of God upon Adam and his mate by Inspiring them of word of repentance [the word is in Surah Araf], the beginning of the journey of man on earth, the announcement that man will be for a term on earth and death shall occur. But before death does, in the time of man on earth, God will send Guidance {Revelations and Prophets [as]] to man on earth so that no man can claim that he was not given road map and how to achieve what God intended for him, so that The Mercy of God can be extended when Judgment Day arrives.

2:37; Then Adam received from his Lord [some] words, and He accepted his repentance. Indeed, it is He who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.

2:38; We said, "Go down from it, all of you. And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.

2:39; And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs - those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally."

2:40; O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me.

Read the whole Quran if you want ultimate Guidance and seeking Mercy of God.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR TRUTHISLIGHT. THE MAN IS HIS SPIRIT NOT HIS BODY. HIS BODY IS JUST DUST ( JOHN 6 VS 63 ). WHEN THE BIBLE REFERS TO ETERNAL LIFE, IT IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BODY. IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE SPIRIT. NO HUMAN BODY IS MADE TO LIVE FOREVER. SAYS IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH THAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WE WILL LIVE TO BE AS OLD AS TREES BEFORE WE PASS ON. PHYSICAL FLESH IS NOT MADE TO BE IMMORTAL. THE SPIRIT IS grin YOU AND SERIALLINK JUST WAN LIVE FOREVER SHA. UNA TOO ENJOY SUYA AND PEPPERSOUP. UNA NO WAN LET GO. HOWEVER WE WILL LIVE TO 1000 IN THE KINGDOM ( METHUSELAHS AGE RANGE IS THE ORIGINAL AGE RANGE OF MAN BEFORE IT GOT CUT DOWN TO 120 YEARS ( GENESIS 6 VS 3 ) BECAUSE OF SIN

read you bible again if you can and this time read it well.

120 is the year God gave that he will let befor he cause flood in Noah day.

120 was not fixing mankind age.

If you know your bible chronology very well you will come to see that the flood of Noah came exactly 120 from when that pronouncement was made.

Besides, people lived above 120 after that statement even in the bible.

About living forever here on earth read Psalm 37:29.

"The righteose will dwell in the land(earth) forever" .

Adam would had lived on earth forever had he not disobeyed.

"the day you eat from the tree you will positively die".

What if he had not eaten?

The essence and benefit of following christ is what?

John 17:3
"this means "everlasting life", their taking in knowledge of you the only true God and of the one whom you sent forth Jesus christ".

Jesus talked alot about rewarding people with everlasting life but you that seldom talk about christ and his promises come here and water down his promises?

There is infact no basis for a debate on the prize of everlasting life cus that is what the bible is all about.

Your bending the word of God for your alien theory is garbage.

You just use computer search and jam unrelated bible portion together.

You run from goal to post :

obadiah777:
THE MAN IS HIS SPIRIT NOT HIS BODY. HIS BODY IS JUST DUST ( JOHN 6 VS 63 ). WHEN THE BIBLE REFERS TO ETERNAL LIFE, IT IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BODY.

how does this scripture relate to what we are talking about?

Did we not know that it was the spirit that gave life to the body like in Adam?

Stop abusing scriptures my friend.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: THE BOLDED PART IS A SYMBOLIC STATEMENT MEANING WE WILL LIVE VERY LONG LIVES. THE AVERAGE AGE OF A TREE IS ABOUT 1000 YEARS

DEATH WILL BE THE LAST ENEMY CONQUERED. YES SPIRITUAL DEATH. WHY IS THEIR SPIRITUAL DEATH ? LACK OF FAITH. WHEN CHRIST RETURNS TO RULE ON EARTH THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR FAITH ANYMORE SO SPIRITUAL DEATH WILL BE CONQUERED.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: THE BOLDED PART IS A SYMBOLIC STATEMENT MEANING WE WILL LIVE VERY LONG LIVES. THE AVERAGE AGE OF A TREE IS ABOUT 1000 YEARS

DEATH WILL BE THE LAST ENEMY CONQUERED. YES SPIRITUAL DEATH. WHY IS THEIR SPIRITUAL DEATH ? LACK OF FAITH. WHEN CHRIST RETURNS TO RULE ON EARTH THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR FAITH ANYMORE SO SPIRITUAL DEATH WILL BE CONQUERED.

spiritual dead is the absent of righteousness as a result of lack of recognising God.

You abuse spiritual death and spiritual this and that too much.

Then death that God said that Adam will die was defined in the bible have you not seen it befor?

Genesis 3:19

"from the sweat of you first you will eat bread "until you return to the ground" for out of dust you were taking and to dust you will return.

^^^ does that sound like spiritual to you?

"For dust you are to dust you will return"

cant you read or there is someone playing this music for you to dance?

Must you be spoon fed?

Go and read that Genesis 3 again.

God told Adam, on account of not listening to my voice you will returned to the ground.

Look guy, i have more important thread to attend to and not this elementary thing you are saying.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Sweetnecta: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
even satan is identified by his previous name [iblis] and shown to be a jinn, not an angel.
Angels are without free will and created from Light. Jinn have free will like man. Jinn is created from smokeless fire, while man is from earth [all its form; dirt, sounding clay because the dirt has water and has been left to cure, solid and has sound when hit; have you noticed how the stomach rumbles?].

but son and daughters of Adam because they are from what is in the mother's womb; gametes, developing to all sort of stages, different from one stage, sometimes totally from previous stage or stages until it becomes fully grown and ready to be delivered out to the world.

No wonder Jesus looked just like us; because he was a human though created miraculously, at that time defying medical knowledge. Today some cloning, even sperm bank make things possible. But while The Miracle of God is unparalleled, what man do similar is done with what God already produced of raw materials. God says, I Am your Creator and The Creator of what you [think, erroneously say you] create.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

is it base on dying and Resurection that people will be saved or on the basis of calvin on the name of our lord Jesus christ?

This people died and payed for the wages of Adam sin, Romans 6:7

but the have to accept Jesus to qualify for the new world and that is the opurtunity that is extended to them.

Justice demand that they hear and be given the same opurtunity that those that heard and accepted had.

The bible says: any one that call on the name of Yahweh will be save,
but, how can they call on the name of one they have not heard, how will they hear unless someone tells them?

That is the reason for the scroll and the new scroll. Rev20:12

seriallink:
people that died befor Jesus christ came to earth, how will they be save since they never knew about him and what he stand for?

seriallink:

this not about what you strongly have "feel" about.

Which bible portion told you it is a spiritual death?

How did you arrived at that?

From your head?

The problem that all mankind have is physical death and not spiritual death.

adam died literally.

And Jesus is to give literal eternal life and that is why he ask that we pray that God's kingdom come, his will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Do angel in heaven die? No.

So, if the earth will be like it is in heaven why are we talking about spiritual death?

Ok, what is "spiritual eternal life"? Rubbish.

When the earth is "like in heaven" man will not die again, and that is what we are talking about, eternal life in God's kingdom.

How can Adam had died literally and we are here talking about spiritual death.

When the bible talks about "being saved" it is talking about entering God's kingdom:

"he who endures to the end will be saved"

"the wages that sin pays is death but the gift that God gives is eternal life"

Romans 5:12
"just as through one man sin entered into the world and we are all dying because we have all sin"

"Roman 6:16
"who ever you obey such is your master, with sin and death in view, with righteousness with life in view"
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: VERY WELL SAID CHIEF SERIALLINK. TRUTHISLIGHT WANTS TO LIVE IN THE SAME HUMAN BODY FOREVER grin grin grin grin CRAZY SOMEBORRY

was Adam a spirit?

Are spirit created to live on planet earth?

If human were made for heaven why did God not create them to be there at the first place?

God said the earth he has made for the sons of men.

Did God made a mistake in creating man to live on earth of it is your "soul" travel theory that is the problem here?

This are resucrucian society belief that you hide behind bible and dishing out.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: THAT PASSAGE IS TALKING ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH. READ IT WELL. AND THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS OVER. IT ENDED IN THE 1400s. THIS PERIOD IS SO CALLED BECAUSE THE ELECT ( THE TWO CANDLESTICKS BEFORE THE KING OF THE WORLD ) WERE IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD SPIRITUALLY WHILE SPREADING THE MESSAGE TO THE GENTILES. THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS OVER. NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PERMANENT AND PHYSICALLY PRESENT REIGN OF CHRIST

this is crap.

Cant west my time on such.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: LOL HAILINGS MY BROTHER. PERSONALLY I THINK 1000 YEARS IS A GOOD ENOUGH TIME TO LIVE IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. IMAGINE 1000 YEARS OF JOLLOFMENT ? NO WARS, NO CRAZINESS, JUST JOLLOFMENT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND THEN AFTER 1000 YEARS YOU PASS ON, REST A LIL BIT AND THEN COME BACK AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 1000 YEARS ETC ETC ETC. PEACE FOREVER.

i dont think that even your pal really understand that what you are talking about is not a bible teaching.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

maybe it is now you are seeing

maybe it is now that you understanding that what he is saying has no basis in the bible.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: NAH WHEN CHRIST RETURNS WE ARE GETTING THE PERMANENT PHYSICALLY PRESENT REIGN OF CHRIST, FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST IS SO CALLED BECAUSE THE FIRSTLY RESSURECTED FIRST FRUITS WOULD BE THE TWO CANDLE STICKS ( THE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL WHICH IS HOUSE OF JUDAH AND HOUSE OF EPHRAIM ) IN FRONT OF THE KING OF THE WORLD ( THE GENTILES >> ROMANS 11 VS 11 ) SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF SALVATION TO THE GENTILE NATIONS. SO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WAS IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD DURING THAT 1000 YEAR PERIOD SO THAT NO ONE HAD POWER OVER THE ELECT AS LONG AS THE 1000 YEAR WAS NOT UP. BUT AS SOON AS THE 1000 YEAR WAS UP, THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WAS RE-OPENED AND THE KING OF THE WORLD ( THE SATANIC GENTILES WHICH THEN WAS THE ROMAN EMPIRE IN CHARGE ) WERE GIVEN BACK THEIR POWERS AND NOW THAT THE SEED OF SPIRITUAL SALVATION OF THE LORD HAS BEEN PLANTED IN THAT 1000 YEAR PERIOD WE ARE WAITING AND HAVE BEEN WAITING EVER SINCE FOR THE GENTILES TO BRING FORTH THE LATER FRUITS ( WAITING FOR THE ONES WHO WILL TAKE HEED TO THE WORD ). AS SOON AS THE NUMBER OF GENTILES REQUIRED TAKES HEED OF THE WORD, ITS A WRAP FOR THIS SATANIC GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. CHRIST IS COMING BACK. SO BASICALLY WE ARE WAITING FOR THE GENTILES TO BRING FORTH

true am westing my time here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Being Partial, Raising Worship Leaders "Only" From Christ Embassy? / "Satan Delivered Islam To Muhammad And Following Islam Will Lead You To Hell" / Have You Ever Left Your Body Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.