Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? (7131 Views)

Is Gods Big Picture For This World He Created, To Rapture Man To Heaven? / OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? / Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: NOTHING CONFUSING IN REINCARNATION. YOUR SPIRIT LIVES FOREVER BUT YOUR BODY DOES NOT. SO YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO EARTH IN A NEW BODY AFTER PERIODS OF REST IN THE SPIRIT WORLD. SIMPLE AS THAT

rubbish.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
obadiah777: SERIALLINK >>>> WORLD WAR 3 BREWING >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1122160/iran-captures-intruding-us-drone EXACTLY AS THE BIBLE SAID IT WILL START WITH IRAN ( MEDES-PERSIA ) AND BABYLON ( AMERICA )

am surprise am still on this thread.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

true am westing my time here.
i am easting my time here too cry
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

read you bible again if you can and this time read it well.

120 is the year God gave that he will let befor he cause flood in Noah day.

120 was not fixing mankind age.

If you know your bible chronology very well you will come to see that the flood of Noah came exactly 120 from when that pronouncement was made.

Besides, people lived above 120 after that statement even in the bible.

About living forever here on earth read Psalm 37:29.

"The righteose will dwell in the land(earth) forever" .

Adam would had lived on earth forever had he not disobeyed.

"the day you eat from the tree you will positively die".

What if he had not eaten?

The essence and benefit of following christ is what?

John 17:3
"this means "everlasting life", their taking in knowledge of you the only true God and of the one whom you sent forth Jesus christ".

Jesus talked alot about rewarding people with everlasting life but you that seldom talk about christ and his promises come here and water down his promises?

There is infact no basis for a debate on the prize of everlasting life cus that is what the bible is all about.

Your bending the word of God for your alien theory is garbage.

You just use computer search and jam unrelated bible portion together.

You run from goal to post :

how does this scripture relate to what we are talking about?

Did we not know that it was the spirit that gave life to the body like in Adam?

Stop abusing scriptures my friend.
we are just going to have to agree to disagree. when you get into the kingdom of heaven on earth and find out that the human body is still not immortal, na dat time you go sabi say khakhi no be leather grin grin grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
truthislight:

spiritual dead is the absent of righteousness as a result of lack of recognising God.

You abuse spiritual death and spiritual this and that too much.

Then death that God said that Adam will die was defined in the bible have you not seen it befor?

Genesis 3:19

"from the sweat of you first you will eat bread "until you return to the ground" for out of dust you were taking and to dust you will return.

^^^ does that sound like spiritual to you?

"For dust you are to dust you will return"

cant you read or there is someone playing this music for you to dance?

Must you be spoon fed?

Go and read that Genesis 3 again.

God told Adam, on account of not listening to my voice you will returned to the ground.

Look guy, i have more important thread to attend to and not this elementary thing you are saying.
like i said, go into the book of isaiah 65. it describes the kingdom of heaven. doesnt say nothing about immortality of the body. says you live a longer life before you die.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

was Adam a spirit?

Are spirit created to live on planet earth?

If human were made for heaven why did God not create them to be there at the first place?

God said the earth he has made for the sons of men.

Did God made a mistake in creating man to live on earth of it is your "soul" travel theory that is the problem here?

This are resucrucian society belief that you hide behind bible and dishing out.

-ADAM WAS NOT A SPIRIT. THE NAME ADAM COMES FROM THE HEBREW ADAMAH WHICH MEANS ' MADE FROM THE GROUND'.
-SPIRITS ARE NOT CREATED TO LIVE ON PLANET EARTH.
-HEAVEN WAS PLANET EARTH BEFORE IT GOT TURNED INTO HELL
-YES THE EARTH WAS MADE FOR THE SONS OF MEN
-GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES. WHEN IN BODY YOU RESIDE ON EARTH WHEN THE BODY DETACHES FROM THE SOUL, THE SPIRIT RESIDES IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM
-DONT KNOW WHAT ROSICRUCIAN IS. ALL I READ IS THE BIBLE. IN THE BIBLE IS THE WHOLE GODHEAD
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

i dont think that even your pal really understand that what you are talking about is not a bible teaching.
ALL BIBLICAL. NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH RUTH. I DONT READ ANY OTHER ACCOMPANYING BOOKS. STRICTLY KJV wink
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: like i said, go into the book of isaiah 65. it describes the kingdom of heaven. doesnt say nothing about immortality of the body. says you live a longer life before you die.

there is a difference between everlastig life and immortality.

i did just explained this on the archAngel's thread not quite long ago.

Human dont need to be immoral to have everlasting life.

Are the angels immortal? No.

But they have everlasting life.

There are lot more you need to learn.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

there is a difference between everlastig life and immortality.

i did just explained this on the archAngel's thread not quite long ago.

Human dont need to be immoral to have everlasting life.

Are the angels immortal? No.

But they have everlasting life.

There are lot more you need to learn.
AND WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EVERLASTING LIFE AND IMMORTALITY SINCE YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS ? SEEING AS HOW 'ANGELS ARE NOT IMMORTAL BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE'. YOU MUST BE DRUNK ON ALOMO BITTERS
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2012
grin
obadiah777: AND WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EVERLASTING LIFE AND IMMORTALITY SINCE YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS ? SEEING AS HOW 'ANGELS ARE NOT IMMORTAL BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE'. YOU MUST BE DRUNK ON ALOMO BITTERS

what?

Then you lose.

I will not do that here.

You can only get that by reading the full 26page archangel thread. Lol.

Next time exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:35am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR TRUTHISLIGHT. THE MAN IS HIS SPIRIT NOT HIS BODY. HIS BODY IS JUST DUST ( JOHN 6 VS 63 ). WHEN THE BIBLE REFERS TO ETERNAL LIFE, IT IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BODY. IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE SPIRIT. NO HUMAN BODY IS MADE TO LIVE FOREVER. SAYS IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH THAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WE WILL LIVE TO BE AS OLD AS TREES BEFORE WE PASS ON. PHYSICAL FLESH IS NOT MADE TO BE IMMORTAL. THE SPIRIT IS grin YOU AND SERIALLINK JUST WAN LIVE FOREVER SHA. UNA TOO ENJOY SUYA AND PEPPERSOUP. UNA NO WAN LET GO. HOWEVER WE WILL LIVE TO 1000 IN THE KINGDOM ( METHUSELAHS AGE RANGE IS THE ORIGINAL AGE RANGE OF MAN BEFORE IT GOT CUT DOWN TO 120 YEARS ( GENESIS 6 VS 3 ) BECAUSE OF SIN
obadiah i thought methusela was actually after adam sinned, it doesn't seem like a good yard stick to measure d age range before adam's sin. Wha'd ya say?

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:37am On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

so when trees are old they develop gray hairs?

Have you ever seen trees planted by streams of water or river side?

If you do, you will know that they renew themself.

Even when you do cut them down they rejuvenet and can start growing by the root of by the side of the stem or any visible means.

Some trees will destroy their stem and start growing afresh from their root.

Do you use cement to fill your skin when you do have a cut or your body regenerate itself and grow new skin to fill the cut?

The answer is obvious that the body regenerates itself, but this process of self renewal simply does stop, why?

If we had been like the trees planted by the river side with the necessary supply of resources(enough water) the process would not have stopped.

Yea! The source of life abandoned Adam (disconnected from Adam) in the garden of Eden.

Like an electric fan disconnected from a power supply, it only continue with the initial momentum and grind to a halt.

Yea, that is exactly what it takes to gives them eternal life, reconnection to the source of power.
Revelation 21:1-4

^^^

it only take the "throne of God to come down from heaven, the new Jeruselam".

"And God will be with man and he will be their God and we will be his people"

and then : verse 4 "death will be no more"

simply reconnection to God and there will be no more death.
Revelation 21:1-4

The exact opposite of what happened in eden is what it takes to stop man from dying.

God and man reconnected together like it was between Adam and Yahweh.

So, had Adam not disobeyed, he would have remained connected to the source of life = Yahweh.

This whole process of christ coming is to get man connected back to the source of life, when that is done, then "death will be no more".

That is why the bible says that the last enemy death will be destroyed forever. Cor 15:
good points!
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight: grin

what?

Then you lose.

I will not do that here.

[s]You can only get that by reading the full 26page archangel thread[/s]. Lol.

Next time exercise patience.
grin grin grin grin I AINT READING NO 26 PAGE THREAD grin grin grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2012
Ubenedictus: obadiah i thought methusela was actually after adam sinned, it doesn't seem like a good yard stick to measure d age range before adam's sin. Wha'd ya say?
METHUSELAH WAS AFTER ADAMS ( CHAPTER 5 ) SIN BUT THE AGE REDUCTION DECISION HAPPENED ALL THE WAY IN CHAPTER 6. MEANING HE CONTENDED WITH MANS FOLLY AND VANITY FOR A WHILE
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2012
TRUTHISLIGHT ? YOU WILL LIVE TILL 1000 YEARS IN THE KINGDOM. THATS ENOUGH TIME TO ENJOY ALL THE SUYA AND OFE ONUGBU AND EFO RIRO AND TUWO NDAWA YOU WANT. TRY AND BE COMFORTABLE WITH THAT TIME-SPAN. IT IS FAR BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE OF 80 YEARS WE LIVE NOW grin
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

is it base on dying and Resurection that people will be saved or on the basis of calvin on the name of our lord Jesus christ?

This people died and payed for the wages of Adam sin, Romans 6:7

but the have to accept Jesus to qualify for the new world and that is the opurtunity that is extended to them.

Justice demand that they hear and be given the same opurtunity that those that heard and accepted had.

The bible says: any one that call on the name of Yahweh will be save,
but, how can they call on the name of one they have not heard, how will they hear unless someone tells them?

That is the reason for the scroll and the new scroll. Rev20:12

people that died befor Jesus christ came to earth, how will they be save since they never knew about him and what he stand for?

this not about what you strongly have "feel" about.

Which bible portion told you it is a spiritual death?

How did you arrived at that?

From your head?

The problem that all mankind have is physical death and not spiritual death.

adam died literally.

And Jesus is to give literal eternal life and that is why he ask that we pray that God's kingdom come, his will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Do angel in heaven die? No.

So, if the earth will be like it is in heaven why are we talking about spiritual death?

Ok, what is "spiritual eternal life"? Rubbish.

When the earth is "like in heaven" man will not die again, and that is what we are talking about, eternal life in God's kingdom.

How can Adam had died literally and we are here talking about spiritual death.

When the bible talks about "being saved" it is talking about entering God's kingdom:

"he who endures to the end will be saved"

"the wages that sin pays is death but the gift that God gives is eternal life"

Romans 5:12
"just as through one man sin entered into the world and we are all dying because we have all sin"

"Roman 6:16
"who ever you obey such is your master, with sin and death in view, with righteousness with life in view"

Bro truthislight. I get your point.

So, you are saying those who died in Sodom & Gomorrah have received their judgement in full and wouldn't be resurrected for judgement but cease to exist forever?

What about those who heard the gospel but rejected and died in their sins, will their 'death' also be considered wages for their sins? Or will they be resurrected for judgement?

I understand your stance. But you should have put the explanation this way: that 'death' is the wages of Adamic sin, which is a general thing! However, the judgement after resurrection would be based on what you did before death and not based on Adamic sin!
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: TRUTHISLIGHT ? YOU WILL LIVE TILL 1000 YEARS IN THE KINGDOM. THATS ENOUGH TIME TO ENJOY ALL THE SUYA AND OFE ONUGBU AND EFO RIRO AND TUWO NDAWA YOU WANT. TRY AND BE COMFORTABLE WITH THAT TIME-SPAN. IT IS FAR BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE OF 80 YEARS WE LIVE NOW grin
i thought "hades" is thrown into d lake of fire, so there wont be "hades" in the kingdom, or may i ask what kingdom u are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: TRUTHISLIGHT ? YOU WILL LIVE TILL 1000 YEARS IN THE KINGDOM. THATS ENOUGH TIME TO ENJOY ALL THE SUYA AND OFE ONUGBU AND EFO RIRO AND TUWO NDAWA YOU WANT. TRY AND BE COMFORTABLE WITH THAT TIME-SPAN. IT IS FAR BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE OF 80 YEARS WE LIVE NOW grin

the bible says that "God has put eternity into human heart" ecclessiates 3:11 NIV.

So, even a beautiful life of 1000yrs cannot satisfy the urge for life that Yahweh put into humans.

Will Yahweh put into human heart something he will not give to them? No

Yahweh is righteouse.

If you are ask to pick a day that you will like to die which day will you pick? (choose a day lets see)

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

the bible says that "God has put eternity into human heart" ecclessiates 3:11 NIV.

So, even a beautiful life of 1000yrs cannot satisfy the urge for life that Yahweh put into humans.

Yahweh is righteouse.

If you are ask to pick a day that you will like to die which day will you pick? (choose a day lets see)
intarasting! Obadiah, wha'd ya say, a 1000yrs old paradise is enuf eternity?
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
seriallink:

Bro truthislight. I get your point.

So, you are saying those who died in Sodom & Gomorrah have received their judgement in full and wouldn't be resurrected for judgement but cease to exist forever?

What about those who heard the gospel but rejected and died in their sins, will their 'death' also be considered wages for their sins? Or will they be resurrected for judgement?

I understand your stance. But you should have put the explanation this way: that 'death' is the wages of Adamic sin, which is a general thing! However, the judgement after resurrection would be based on what you did before death and not based on Adamic sin!

seriallink:

i dont know what you understand in my post going from what you have posted up there.

Yahweh killed those in sodom and Gormorah.

It is him that has the final say on them.

seriallink:
What about those who heard the gospel but rejected and died in their sins, will their 'death' also be considered wages for their sins?
yes, wages for Adamic sin.

But they heard the gospel about the christ and rejected it including the promise of a kingdom by God, what are they being resurrected for?

Is entering the king by force or by choice?

seriallink: Or will they be resurrected for judgement?

the Resurection is for the benefit of those that had done the will of Yahweh and those that have not heard about the Good news about the christ.

Those that have heard and rejected IS they have already made a fundamental choice.

"this choice of theirs based on freewill is the basis of their Judgment.

Since they have heard and rejected it, they are the same like those that will hear about it at the end of this system and say no to it and will be destroyed.

They will not be resurected again since the reason for Resurection is what they have rejected while they were alive.

seriallink:
I understand your stance. But you should have put the explanation this way: that 'death' is the wages of Adamic sin, which is a general thing! However,
it is the wages of Adamic sin that death payed for alright.

But not all those that died that will be resurected.

Expercailly when they have head about the
Goodnews about the christ already.

Ultimately, Yahweh knows all the circumstances that people face and he has the final say.
seriallink:
the judgement after resurrection would be based on what you did before death and not based on Adamic sin!

No no no !!!

Not what you did befor death but rather on what, how you respond and what you do during the 1000yrs.

Romans 6:7
"he that has died is acquitted/free from sin"

on coming out = clean slate.

the death that we die pays for Adamic sin.

On Resurection we are freed from our past doing that was due to Adam. Adam sin led to the death.

This coming back has nothing to do with Adam and those coming back dont have guilt hanging on them. Freed, acquitted.

If i steal a car and was sent to one year in prison, after serving the sentence of 1year prison term, on coming out will i still pay for the car i had stolen? No.

The judgement day is simply to give all people an equal opurtunity, a short at everlasting life, even those that had died befor christ came.

Isaiah 65:20 and Isaiah 26:9,10 applies
then.

"With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." (Isaiah 26:9).

"Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD." (Isaiah 26:10).

"There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed." (Isaiah 65:20).

Peace

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ubenedictus: i thought "hades" is thrown into d lake of fire, so there wont be "hades" in the kingdom, or may i ask what kingdom u are talking about?

thank you.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

i dont know what you understand in my post going from what you have posted up there.

But they heard the gospel about the christ and rejected it including the promise of a kingdom by God, what are they being resurrected for?

the Resurection is for the benefit of those that had done the will of Yahweh and those that have not heard about the Good news about the christ.

Those that have heard and rejected IS they have already made a fundamental choice.

Since they have heard and rejected it, they are the same like those that will hear about it at the end of this system and say no to it and will be destroyed.

They will not be resurected again since the reason for Resurection is what they have rejected while they were alive.

Ultimately, Yahweh knows all the circumstances that people face and he has the final say.

No no no !!!

Not what you did befor death but rather on what, how you respond and what you do during the 1000yrs.

On Resurection we are freed from our past doing that was due to Adam. Adam sin led to the death.

This coming back has nothing to do with Adam and those coming back dont have guilt hanging on them. Freed, acquitted.

If i steal a car and was sent to one year in prison, after serving the sentence of 1year prison term, on coming out will i still pay for the car i had stolen? No.

The judgement day is simply to give all people an equal opurtunity, a short at everlasting life, even those that had died befor christ came.

then.

"With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." (Isaiah 26:9).

"Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD." (Isaiah 26:10).

"There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed." (Isaiah 65:20).

Peace

*edited*
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ubenedictus: i thought "hades" is thrown into d lake of fire, so there wont be "hades" in the kingdom, or may i ask what kingdom u are talking about?
HADES IS GRAVE. GRAVE = BURIAL PLACE OF DEAD SPIRITS. NO HADES = EVERYONE WILL BE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE. NO MORE SPIRITUAL DEATH. THERE CANT BE SPIRITUAL DEATH WITH CHRIST BEING AMONGST US ALL

ISAIAH 37 VS 12 <<<< SPIRITUALLY DEAD PEOPLE IN THE GRAVE ( NOT PHYSICAL GRAVE. SPIRITUAL GRAVE ). IN FACT READ THE WHOLE EZEKIEL CHAPTER 37 ABOUT THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

Yahweh is righteouse.

TRUTHISLIGHT I SEE WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS CONFUSED. YOU READ THE WRONG BIBLE. NIV IS GARBAGE CORRUPTED BIBLE. THAT YOUR VERSE IN KJV

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. <<< DOESNT SAY NOTHING ABOUT ETERNITY. BE CAREFUL NOT TO READ THE WRONG BIBLE
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ubenedictus: intarasting! Obadiah, wha'd ya say, a 1000yrs old paradise is enuf eternity?
<<<< HE READ THE NIV BIBLE. THATS A FAKE CORRUPTED BIBLE. DOES NOT SAY ETERNAL IN THE ORIGINAL BIBLE.
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

No no no !!!

then.

Peace

Thank you, that makes a lot sense brah. I do not believe in eternal torture/torment in hell, so it makes a lot of sense to say people who do not believe in Yahweh or have heard and rejected it would cease to exist when they die and there wouldn't be judgement for them because they've already made their choices, eg logicboy, muskeeto, advocate666, manmustwac and the rest grin

We are on the same page now brah. The only part I'd like to understand now is the judgement for those who were not opportune to hear the gospel before they died. Are they going to be resurrected for judgement or be resurrected and given the chance to make their choices?

Peace!
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: HADES IS GRAVE. GRAVE = BURIAL PLACE OF DEAD SPIRITS. NO HADES = EVERYONE WILL BE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE. NO MORE SPIRITUAL DEATH. THERE CANT BE SPIRITUAL DEATH WITH CHRIST BEING AMONGST US ALL

ISAIAH 37 VS 12 <<<< SPIRITUALLY DEAD PEOPLE IN THE GRAVE ( NOT PHYSICAL GRAVE. SPIRITUAL GRAVE ). IN FACT READ THE WHOLE EZEKIEL CHAPTER 37 ABOUT THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES.

lol.

Spiritually dead people have a grave?

What a west?

Where is the grave located?

I just wander how people build a theory out of nothing.

Why did all dead turned to "spiritual dead" to you but everlasting life turn to literal eternal life?

Should it not be "spiritual everlasting life"?

*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: TRUTHISLIGHT I SEE WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS CONFUSED. YOU READ THE WRONG BIBLE. NIV IS GARBAGE CORRUPTED BIBLE. THAT YOUR VERSE IN KJV

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. <<< DOESNT SAY NOTHING ABOUT ETERNITY. BE CAREFUL NOT TO READ THE WRONG BIBLE

what understanding did you get from that quote there?

If the world have been set in the heart of man is it not obvious that man just wish to keep living on and on in the world?

Who then is in actuality confused?

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by truthislight: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
seriallink:

Thank you, that makes a lot sense brah. I do not believe in eternal torture/torment in hell, so it makes a lot of sense to say people who do not believe in Yahweh or have heard and rejected it would cease to exist when they die and there wouldn't be judgement for them because they've already made their choices, eg logicboy, muskeeto, advocate666, manmustwac and the rest grin

We are on the same page now brah. The only part I'd like to understand now is the judgement for those who were not opportune to hear the gospel before they died. Are they going to be resurrected for judgement or be resurrected and given the chance to make their choices?

Peace!

good you are seeing the beauty of Yahweh that false religion has covered in the mud.

seriallink:
The only part I'd like to understand now is the judgement for those who were not opportune to hear the gospel before they died. Are they going to be resurrected for judgement or be resurrected and given the chance to make their choices?

Peace!

they fall among the unrighteouse that will be resurected to life.

The reason for there Resurection is the 1000ys Judgment.

Note : the are freed from there sin on being resurected as such there is no basis for them to be damned immediately.

But will first be instructed about the christ from the scroll that will be opened. Rev. 20:12.

So, their Resurection is a Resurection to judgement.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

lol.

Spiritually dead people have a grave?

What a west?

Where is the grave located?

I just wander how people build a theory out of nothing.

Why did all dead turned to "spiritual dead" to you but everlasting life turn to literal eternal life?

Should it not be "spiritual everlasting life"?

*sigh*
READ EZEKIEL CHAPTER 37. YES DEAD SPIRITS HAVE GRAVES <<< SYMBOLIC. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WALKING AROUND WITH DEAD SPIRITS. THEIR SPIRITS ARE IN THE GRAVE

EZEKIEL 37 VS 12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. <<<< SPIRITUAL GRAVE
Re: Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
truthislight:

what understanding did you get from that quote there?

If the world have been set in the heart of man is it not obvious that man just wish to keep living on and on in the world?

Who then is in actuality confused?

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end

WHAT I GET FROM THAT VERSE IS THAT YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN PAST LIFE. YOUR MEMORY IS RESTRICTED TO THIS LIFE YOU ARE LIVING. YOU CANT KNOW THE FULL WORK OF GOD FROM BEGINNING TO END. YOU ARE RESTRICTED IN KNOWLEDGE TO THIS WORLD YOU ARE LIVING IN NOW, THIS LIFE-TIME. THATS WHAT THAT VERSE MEANS. YOUR MEMORY IS STAMPED WITH THE CURRENT LIFETIME YOU ARE IN. OTHER LIFETIMES YOU WILL HAVE NO MEMORY OF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? / "Satan Delivered Islam To Muhammad And Following Islam Will Lead You To Hell" / Have You Ever Left Your Body Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.