Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back (1793 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by kobe(m): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2008
What happens next? Should you expect the break up within a week, lol.
How many of you guys have ever done it.
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by jumygirl(f): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2008
well, it all depends. if i really do love the guy, thats not good enough reason for a breakup.
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by Eclairs: 12:57am On Jan 29, 2008
Break up? No make me laugh. But to be honest, it cld be heartbreakin. Cld remember someone tellin me "I love you" and I simply said "thanks I appreciate", and she snapped, plz tell me you love me too. Cant remember wht I said afterwards, but I cld tell she wasnt happy at al.
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by jumygirl(f): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2008
i think its safer to let the guys say it first
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by uspry1(f): 1:11am On Jan 29, 2008
For me, guy don't have to say "ILY" back, show me affectionately and attentive is enough for me. Because some guys have trouble expressing to say three words, i guessed!

As @eclair has said, "Thanks I appreciate", to me is good enough for me. Nothing wrong with it!!! I guess we are on the phase of dating soon the next level of relationship deeper. Or he might think i was not right one for him---to be safe let guy not say "ILY"!!!

That is my opinion!!!
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by Eclairs: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2008
@uspry1
But you'd will agree with me it's not all about saying it but meaning it. I honestly didnt care for her the way she care for me and so felt saying it wld gv the wrong message. nofin wrong wv either of them sayin it if they are truly in love
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by Faitymine(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
Easy to say but hard to do or comply with! grin grin grin
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by dasko(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2008
it is very clear that men are the instructed ones to love not women.so if a woman finds a man she loves she should not say it to the mans hearing.Rather she should use whatever means she could use on the man for the man to say it instead of her saying it.
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by MrCrackles(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2008
so many threads created on nairaland daily

but only 20% of them are worthy of a serious reply!!
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by Tatase(f): 2:35am On Nov 04, 2008
If you don't love her, don't say it back. Whatever happens after that, happens. At least you were honest. I wish pple wouldn't overuse that phrase.

It has happened to me (as in being the recepient of ILY and saying nothing) and I didn't love the guy and so I didn't say it back and it was an issue. And we broke up over the fact that I wasn't in love with him which was just as well really. I liked him but not loved.
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by TOYOSI20(f): 2:38am On Nov 04, 2008
Say it only when U actually really mean it. . . . . . . undecided
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by Morenike3(f): 2:43am On Nov 04, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Say it only when U actually really mean it. . . . . . . undecided
. . . . . . .don't say it just because she wants to hear it undecided
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by H2O2: 2:46am On Nov 04, 2008
Say it back when you're Hot. grin Thank me later.
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by Exstar(f): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2008
I say ''ILY'' When and ONLY when i mean it.
If i dont love u i wldnt say so, Period!
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by bigfather(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2008
Faitymine:

Easy to say but hard to do or comply with! grin grin grin

Yeah right ! I find it really hard to say atimes except when i miss my woman !
Re: She Says "i Love You" And You Don't Say It Back by tytylayor: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2008
Exstar:

I say ''ILY'' When and ONLY when i mean it.
If i don't love u i wldnt say so, Period!

seconded

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Fall For Guys' Format (Tricks)? / Strictly For The Ladies / Trophy Wife/chick: Is This A Trend Amongst The Men In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.