Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records (18269 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
ochukoccna: Hmnn!
Is the white establishment finally owning up to the looming victory of Obama over Myth Romney? cool cool

His name is Mitt Romney! Madrefcker
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by SkyBlue1: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
pro01: A self-important, narcissistic, and attention-seeking billionaire is always going to be a big problem that has no real solution. Great wealth in itself often confers prominence and attracts unnecessary attention to it's owner, no matter how reticent. How then do you deal with a publicity-loving billionaire who actively, creatively, and routinely shops for attention - with a bottomless pit of money in his purse? He is always going to be in your face, and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it. That is the nature of the Donald Trump problem.

"Shops for attention"? Is that some sort of euphemism? Donald Trump is a media w.hore, no two ways about it. He might actually die if everybody chose to ignore him. He lives in his own world of self importance where even God comes to his office to consult decisions before hand. He is just something else, it would have been funny if it wasn't so utterlly irritating, and the fact that people choose to give him attention.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by yoged(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
The guy is just seeking for attention. I don't blame him. He's been divored and married more times than I've brushed my teet in a lifetime. He's a failure
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by andyanders: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
That must be a useless input by Donald Trump on Obama. Well that's politics for you. Let us wait and see.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by SisiKill1: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tyche: You guys are really missing the point.

I heard the record will help America win the war on terror. The Taliban actually requested for it as a pre - requisite to lay down their arms.

But something tells me it will reduce American debt burden by 75%.

LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Dotman01(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
denzel2009: Tonto Dike of America!
lmao
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
REALITY101: Only if black people would remove their black glasses! This man got this Country bleeped more than George Bush Senior and junior. Do I need to remind yall how much U.S is owing in debt? Oh I forgot majority of yall talking shit here are Nigerians living in Nigeria and probably wishing the worst to the U.S by supporting Barack Obama!

How can he change anything when republiKKKans keep blocking everything he tries to pass

.....A LeBron Hater and a Obama Hater...

Hilarious.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by bory09(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
ahahahahahahahahahahah. Make everybody no vex. I cant just stop laughing so our nigeria politician get role model. Shout out to papa bola tinubu this is ur fellow co worker for blind political tout. So the man dey claim say na him holy pass abi. Shai the skin wey cover our heart Bleep up it suppose dey tell us the thought in our heart. So na him good pass aby, rubbish talk
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
REALITY101:

His name is Mitt Romney! Madrefcker

wtf...

Oh Ok..

I see what's going on...

My man Uncle Ruckus in the Building.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Q0dx5vVoJrY/TD0yEttIsdI/AAAAAAAAAR8/oAyefg73HJY/s1600/uncle_ruckus_1.jpeg[/img]

Go ahead, call him "Mr Romney"
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
yoged: The guy is just seeking for attention. I don't blame him. He's been divored and married more times than I've brushed my teeth in a lifetime. He's a failure

You must brush your teeth an awful lot then.

Meanwhile, errr, I wouldn't mind being the sort of failure that this loud-mouthed Donald Trump(eter) evidently is.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Trump might be annoying but hey who's not? Is Obama hiding a flawless record?
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
REALITY101: Uhhh Uhh Mr. Romney can i Shine yo Shoes Bossss!

...look at this kid.....

Tap Dancin azz Niqqah.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
A Black Republican.....
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
Bosss Can I shines Yo Shoes.....Uhh Mr Romney, Ill shine yo Shoes with my Tongue.

Anything for you Boss...

You got my vote Boss!....

Anything for you Boss!...
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by abiL(f): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
Trump is getting predictable and boring now. Typical of him! He needs to focus on replacing the dead cat he has on his head.

Does he need to resort to this level before donating to charity?! Behaviours like his are what gives republicans bad names.

Does he actually think that Obama will accept his money?!

I bet he secretly likes Obama tongue

His new trick will only favour Obama.

Didn't Romney offered Perry a bet as well during the republican debate.

Mtcheeeww! Birds of the same feathers...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by MrRomney: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Aye Reality Get over here and Shine my Shoes Boy!

Make sure ya get that old azz black momma of yours to vote for me and my racist white Republikkkan party!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
REALITY101: Yes Sir, Yes Boss! Massa I surrrely Will!

He said he surely Will ...Mitt Romney.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by MrRomney: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Reality how many of your Family Members are going to Vote for Me?

I need you and your Fellow UncleTom Brother Hood to make sure i get as many votes as Possible to beat this Hussien ONigger
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
REALITY101: Mr. Romney ...Boss...I promise to have my Black Family to Vote for you!...I promise wont none of us vote for that OBAMA...

Lord I can't stand him...I hate his Black Skin....I hate his Black Lips! Mr Romney you got my vote Boss! Massa You Need yo Toilet Cleaned?!

Ill make sure fellow Uncle Toms Such as Myself all go out and Vote for you Boss!

Romney....He said You got his Vote...And He also Asked if you need your Toilet Cleaned.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by MrRomney: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Royal what about you!? Do i have your Vote?!?!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mr_Romney: Royal what about you!? Do i have your Vote?!?!

SheeeeeeeiiiiitittttttttT!, You Must be Crazy. cool
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by klax(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
But what is wrong with these old foolish man. All these frustrated lonely a s s hole called Donald Trump must be sick upstair where was he four years ago And the funniest thing we will hear next is "oh I was mistaken for what I said "oh I want to apologise and he will be looking so sorry.

He is a mad man let him go and hug transformer or jump to atlantic ocean bloody sadist and racist animal. Mr Donald or Domad go to HELL and ROTTEN in HELL. If you are looking for a cheap way to bring Obama down better go and get live and do something good with your time old fools.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2012
Lmao! This guy has wayy too much time on his hand. I guess celebrity apprentice isn't working out if he is this bored.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:

Romney....He said You got his Vote...And He also Asked if you need your Toilet Cleaned.

So not funny dude! Do I look like a welfare recipient to you silly black ass?

We run this fucking country with our hard earned money and creating jobs and all a hate ass black president cares about is tax ishes and kissing American haters ass. Forget google and media, WTF do you know about America and its politics?
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by dayokanu(m): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2012
Cant Donald Trump audition for the show

"Americas got idioots"?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2012
REALITY101:

So not funny dude! Do I look like a welfare recipient to you silly black ass?

We run this fucking country with our hard earned money and creating jobs and all a hate ass black president cares about is tax ishes and kissing American haters ass. Forget google and media, WTF do you know about America and its politics?

Obama can't pass anything through as long as the Republicans continue to commit side ways "treason" by blocking everything he tries to pass

REALITY101: Can I Shine yo Shoes Bosss!!!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2012
Mr_Romney: Aye Reality Get over here and Shine my Shoes Boy!

Make sure ya get that old azz black momma of yours to vote for me and my racist white Republikkkan party!

How about you go kiss Fraudbama's black ass? Or give the shoe shining job to his illegal and welfare recipient brother in Illinois
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 25, 2012
REALITY101: How about you go kiss Fraudbama's black ass? Or give the shoe shining job to his illegal and welfare recipient brother in Illinois

Calm Down Uncle Ruckus....Calm Down.

All that Cursin..

You gon Wake Massa Up.

You better Chill..

Massa Gon Grab that Whip...
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2012
It's not about the President, it's about the "Party"

Your Fixation on Obama instead of each Parties Ideals...Speaks to what you Really Know.

The Middle Class and Lower Class Do not benefit from a Red Rule.

But if you chose to believe that Go right ahead Ruckus.

Boss Said make sure you dilute the bleach with a little hot water before you shine his shoes next time....

REALITY101: Ok Boss!! Mr Romney You Got my Vote! Bleep these Nigggers!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by MrRomney: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2012
Nice Job Reality, Make sure you vote for me over O'Nigger.

I got 12 million new jobs coming for you wink
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2012
REALITY101: Really?!? 12 Million boss!?!?
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by mkohagwu(m): 12:54am On Oct 25, 2012
NAWA FOR THIS THRUMP OO...SEE MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility / Arizona State Certifies Joe Biden's Win / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.