Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! (3072 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by priapus(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, i have been dating this girl for over 10 months now, and we are so much in love. Because of my tight work schedule, we only manage to see once or twice in a month. but we talk everyday on phone. she is a student in one of the universities. Since i knew her, she has never asked me for money. Occasionally, i pay little money into her account without her asking for it.
Recently her attitude towards me changed, and she called me and warned me never to pay money into her account again no matter how broke she was.Her reason is that it will make our relationship stronger. Am Seriously Confused sad
Please i need your sincere and honesty opinion about this.
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2012
And you are not happy? shocked angry angry
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by DExplorer1: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: And you are not happy? grin grin grin
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by legacysystems2(f): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2012

Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Mynd44: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2012
This is good news
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by k2039: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2012
what a responsible girl you have.
Ofcourse what she means by love getting stronger is that you have no cause to beleiev she is using you,she loves you.

If you feel like giving out money,maybe you try charity for now till you are married to her
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by 190theclown: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2012
that girl is certainly NOT NIGERIAN for her not to demand for money

who knows maybe shes Zambian

1 Like

Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by fairygeh(f): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2012
See how all them guys are happy,SMH
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2012
fairygeh: See how all them guys are happy,SMH
Bia biko dont get me wrong. That girl is one in a million. I dunno why he is complaining when he should be happy that she is putting their relationship first!
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2012
Should they be upset?
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2012
This is what we ''the male nairalanders'' hav been longing 4!!
My guy, ur name should be lucky, favour or miracle.
Any way, break-up is next in line.
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2012
Oga, its either God created her as a limted edition or shje wan brk up wit u. Cos for 9ja girl to refuse money just be lyk for dem to refuse breathing
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Mynd44: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2012
Is there a reason not to be?
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by fairygeh(f): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: Bia biko dont get me wrong. That girl is one in a million. I dunno why he is complaining when he should be happy that she is putting their relationship first!
. I agree she try wella grin grin,if some other girls can be like dis,the world wl be a better place for evryone and we ladies shouldnt always paint the picture that all we are after is money.
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2012
k2039: what a responsible girl you have.
Ofcourse what she means by love getting stronger is that you have no cause to beleiev she is using you,she loves you.

If you feel like giving out money,maybe you try charity for now till you are married to her

GBAM but I was waiting for your pink fonts

1 Like

Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by fairygeh(f): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2012
fresh_dude: Should they be upset?
. If they choose to
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by fairygeh(f): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Is there a reason not to be?
. Y are u all questioning me?u ve every reason to be happy abeg
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Mynd44: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2012
fairygeh: . Y are u all questioning me?u ve every reason to be happy abeg
good
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by gunners160(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2012
op d people telin u dat it is a gr8t newsand commendin ur gal are just decievin u.y wuld she just stop kolectin money 4rm u like dat?y as she nt complained right 4rm d 1st day u sent it 2 her.8 gud signs dat a ladi does nt want her man again but does nt want 2b d 1 2 end it.1She stops pickin ur kal claimin she is busi.2.she starts being secretive3.does nt want u 2 touch her again 4 she starts causin unecessary arguments over stupid things 5she REfuses ur present 6she stops talkin much abt ur future plans 7she talks abt other peoples rlship and brk up 8she starts stayin away 4rm u.ur gal as pocessses sum of dis attributes u beta s tart panicin

3 Likes

Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Exponental(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2012
It's either she wants more attention and not just money alone or she is fed up.
I will advice u work on more time with her 2 know d main cause and manage d lapses or u know if u are 2 walk away.
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
fairygeh: . I agree she try wella grin grin,if some other girls can be like dis,the world wl be a better place for evryone and we ladies shouldnt always paint the picture that all we are after is money.
Now you are talking. In fact, your next Brazilian hair or weave or whatever is on me. . .
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by vivianc(f): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
Don't rejoice first! The only reasons I would do are: 1. The guy doesn't have. 2. I don't like him or he is about to get dumped.
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by gunners160(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivian chinaza: Don't rejoice first! The only reasons I would do are: 1. The guy doesn't have. 2. I don't like him or he is about to get dumped.
.dis is a ladi talkin nw.nobody in his/her right senses wuld reject money just like that besides she is a student 4 dat mata do u want 2 tel me dat she as no financial nids?pls try do sumthing b4 sumthing go do u.dat gal as are own plan 4 u
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
gunners160: .dis is a ladi talkin nw nobody in his/her right senses wuld reject money just like that besides she is a student 4 dat mata do u want 2 tel me dat she as no financial nids? pls try do sumthing b4 sumthing go do u.dat gal as are own plan 4 u
Even if she has her own money? Abeg, yarn better. Just say you haven't met female students that dont depend on guys for finances and i will understand that your comment. . .
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
gunners160: .dis is a ladi talkin nw.nobody in his/her right senses wuld reject money just like that besides she is a student 4 dat mata do u want 2 tel me dat she as no financial nids?pls try do sumthing b4 sumthing go do u.dat gal as are own plan 4 u
Oh please put your thinking cap on the girl told the girl that not basing the relationship on money would improve their relationship and so she is telling the guy that she wants to be with him not cos of his money but cos she wants to and so it is a good thing
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by fairygeh(f): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: Now you are talking. In fact, your next Brazilian hair or weave or whatever is on me. . .
Really?thanks but l'd have to turn down the offer,let me be like the posters gf and kindly say NO to that.infact m warning you now grin
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by gunners160(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkils ok lets agree she as her own financies y did she nt complain d 1st time 2 her guy? y nw?.i am definetly sure dat is nt d 1st time d guy his sendin money.if a ladi reali loves a guy even though she does nt ask d guy 4 money if d guy shuld send her sum money or a gift she wuld always appreciate it and encourage d guy 2continue. No mata hw rich she is.dat ladi is up 2 sumthin.wait and c may b by next mnth d op wuld open anoda thread 4 hrt brk
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by vivianc(f): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: Even if she has her own money? Abeg, yarn better. Just say you haven't met female students that dont depend on guys for finances and i will understand that your comment. . .

The guy didn't say he was completely taking care of her. And she was collecting the money initially?............now I commend her for not demanding from the guy.
Personally, I don't demand money from a guy I'm dating but if he gives me willingly I'd really appreciate it no matter how little. Now I will only tell him not to if he doesn't have the money and he is going out of his way to give it to me. But if all of a sudden I started rejecting the money for no reason? Then I'm about to dump him. This is the first thing I do whenever I want to end a relationship, I stop collecting gifts from the person.
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
fairygeh: Really?thanks but l'd have to turn down the offer,let me be like the posters gf and kindly say NO to that.infact m warning you now grin
Lmao. grin
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by gunners160(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivan chinaza 10000000 likes 4 u.u just said it all.a real ladi wuld always appreciate and cherish watever gift her man as given her even though d money or d gift is smal and wuld nt use any sily excuses.like it wuld mk our rlshp stronger.pls tel me hw is it goin 2 mk d rlship stronger if d guy kant appreciate his gal by sendin her lit gift 1ce in a while !and d lady kant even use d word THANk U
Re: She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivian chinaza:

The guy didn't say he was completely taking care of her. And she was collecting the money initially?............now I commend her for not demanding from the guy.
Personally, I don't demand money from a guy I'm dating but if he gives me willingly I'd really appreciate it no matter how little. Now I will only tell him not to if he doesn't have the money and he is going out of his way to give it to me. But if all of a sudden I started rejecting the money for no reason? Then I'm about to dump him. This is the first thing I do whenever I want to end a relationship, I stop collecting gifts from the person.

This sounds better than saying "nobody in his or her right senses will reject money because they have needs"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. / Did I Make Mistake By Forgiving? / Relationship Without Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.