Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You (2120 Views)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Girls are emotional,Insecure,Indecisive by nature. Any girl that escapes any one of these is being described as 'cheated by nature'. Sometimes when they misbehave,We guys have to just endure because most of them are Indecisive. So whenever they like you,Make the best of it because they have come a long way from indecisive nature to make a hard decision. Here are 5 tips to know a girl loves you..
1. When you stay with her she tries to hide some of her bad habits like: talking too much,Insults,greediness,selfishness etc and she tries to bring out the good in her by staying calm and quite. At that time anyone around her will not see any bad in her. Her mood changes when around you.
2. She stares at you steadily: She will derive much pleasure in looking at you. This is the dominant of all signs. Basically, rarely will a girl that loves you keep her stares from you. Some of them when they notice you're watching they took their face off while some of them that are shyless never took off when they notice you're watching.
3.They demand less and give much: Rarely will they demand unnecessarily on you. She will do anything to make sure you're happy even when you demand. That's why they're emotional and Insecured.
4. Whenever you need them they always by your side and as long you're not happy,automatically you have changed their mood.
5.She respects you,Answer all her calls in front of you,tells you most of her stories and secrets.
Note: a girl must not exhibit all these signs,they are different in their indecisive and emotional nature.
However,if a girl is not close to you,she may not have the chance to tell or exhibit all these characters but she will always stare at you and will always like to get involve in conversation with you. But, never take her for granted because her love may turn to everlasting hatred. If you notice she loves you but you're not interested to love back just make her happy and not taking her for granted. Let her know you're not interested maybe in the moment or at all and make out with her,she won't stop loving even when she gets another guy to love. Try to respect ladies.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Antivirus92(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nice one. 95% true. But it's not complete.
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by charlsecy4(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Antivirus92: It's not complete.

Please complete it!
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by 190theclown: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
So so true 5 out of my 7 girlfriends are showin these signs

I'm luckiiiiiiiiii
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2012
charlsecy4:

Please complete it!
dude u guys gotta give me a lot of time. Just make use of these 5 first until I complete my experiment
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
So so true 5 out of my 7 girlfriends are showin these signs

I'm luckiiiiiiiiii
Dude what are u doing with 7 girlfriends. Are u solomon or king David
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2012
Antivirus92: Nice one. 95% true. But it's not complete.
thanks man. Complete it later.
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2012
Chukskalidon:
Dude what are u doing with 7 girlfriends. Are solomon or king David
Ibon.
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by bingbagbo(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2012
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2012
The 5 points are really true points,buh i don't like the generalization abt indecision and insecurity...at least my ladies aint indecisive nor insecure
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by sucezTP(f): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2012
Wahala deyyyy..
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
binger: The 5 points are really true points,buh i don't like the generalization abt indecision and insecurity...at least my ladies aint indecisive nor insecure
U can't just tell by mere look or behaviour. Its within them and they face it everyday. As your girl she's always secured when she's with you but insecured about so many things about you.
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
bin gbagbo: NOT TRUE angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1084117/soccer-jokes-section-vs-romance grin
bin gbado, why?
Clear yourself well
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
sucezTP: Wahala deyyyy..
Abi! Girls are not allowed in this kind of thread unless you pay entrance fee
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by segebobo: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sooooo true! But sometimes I think its just infatuation.
Re: 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Infatuation? NEVER!. These signs are not meant for infatuation at all. Infatuation can never have such character, it only goes for what it want and goes away. If you're infatuated to someone,you go for the pleasure and it can easily be detected. Please note that these signs are specific for girls and not guys.

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating / What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? / Are All Girls With Dimples Beautiful? ENTER THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.