Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. (10052 Views)

I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Mization(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2012
Abuja -President Goodluck Jonathan has described his wife Patience as the brightest star in his life and his jewel of inestimable value.

Jonathan was speaking at a ceremony to mark the 55th birthday anniversary of the First Lady at the State House, Abuja on Thursday.

Jonathan, after presenting a gift to Patience said: ”I thank God for her life and that she is not celebrating the day on a sick bed.

”She is the brightest star in my life, she is my jewel of inestimable value and I thank God for granting her good health.”

The First Lady praised God for keeping her alive to mark her birthday.

She said that whatever might have happened to her was God’s design for her life.

”I thank God for the gift of life and I want to deeply appreciate and thank my beloved husband for his love and support.

”I also thank my family, staff and Nigerians for praying for me.”

The event was marked with prayers and presentation of gifts by family, well wishers and friends, including the Ondo State Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko and his wife, Olukemi, ministers of women affairs, finance, aviation, labour, foreign affairs, among others. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/president-says-dame-jonathan-a-bright-star/
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by batiatus(m): 12:55am On Oct 26, 2012
we know na, who no love him wife grin
55th birthday, wow, tot she was younger......
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2012
Seriously why is this on the front page...?
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by abifoluwa: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2012
omonori1: Seriously why is this on the front page...?
undecided grin angry cheesy u they ask us, na who we go ask? plus she be our first lady na
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by onila(f): 12:58am On Oct 26, 2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww smiley

love without english
love without language grin

4 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by peckhamboi: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2012
Omo see rhymes, get might not be a retardeen after all
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 26, 2012
Rubbish
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by batiatus(m): 1:02am On Oct 26, 2012
oya go put am for back page. when she sick or go on vacation, her story full front page na
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by wissezy: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2012
Ok, we don hear.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by mallammusa1(m): 1:07am On Oct 26, 2012
who expected you to say otherwise before?

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Mization(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2012
D President is proud of his wife and he does not care what anyone thinks of her. I wonder if some of us demonstrate this Kinda love for their wives. We should appreciate what we got so I don't see any reason why some people will still criticize the President for this kind gesture on his wife.

19 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by dabrake(m): 1:32am On Oct 26, 2012
Mization:
. . . my ^ jewel of inestimable value . . .
why is our presido stealing nigga raw's line nah(in love with an angel)?
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by tellwisdom: 1:34am On Oct 26, 2012
Mization:
Abuja -President Goodluck Jonathan has described his wife Patience as the brightest star in his life and his jewel of inestimable value.

Jonathan was speaking at a ceremony to mark the 55th birthday anniversary of the First Lady at the State House, Abuja on Thursday.

Jonathan, after presenting a gift to Patience said: ”I thank God for her life and that she is not celebrating the day on a sick bed.

”She is the brightest star in my life, she is my jewel of inestimable value and I thank God for granting her good health.”

The First Lady praised God for keeping her alive to mark her birthday.

She said that whatever might have happened to her was God’s design for her life.

”I thank God for the gift of life and I want to deeply appreciate and thank my beloved husband for his love and support.

”I also thank my family, staff and Nigerians for praying for me.”

The event was marked with prayers and presentation of gifts by family, well wishers and friends, including the Ondo State Governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko and his wife, Olukemi, ministers of women affairs, finance, aviation, labour, foreign affairs, among others. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/president-says-dame-jonathan-a-bright-star/

Omo see learned dignitaries honoring a stack illiterate..God is miraculously endowed oo embarassed embarassed
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by manmade(m): 1:52am On Oct 26, 2012
peckhamboi: Omo see rhymes, get might not be a retardeen after all
oti ri nkankan !
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by chichiman: 2:13am On Oct 26, 2012
CUTTING BIRTHDAY CAKE WHEN MILLIONS OF CHILDREN AND WOMEN ARE, AS A RESULT OF MISRULE, STARVING!

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by mumento007: 2:59am On Oct 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

Omo see learned dignitaries honoring a stack illiterate..God is miraculously endowed oo embarassed embarassed

even with her illiteracy, she has achieved more than your entire generation

12 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by echibuzor: 3:28am On Oct 26, 2012
dabrake:
why is our presido stealing nigga raw's line nah(in love with an angel)?

It shows that he listens to our kind of music... See ur mouth like Cat-fish own....
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Chubhie: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2012
He must have really missed his lovely dame! Patience and goodluck to both of them as they celebrate.......*presido dey use Awo lines softspot em wify* notin do you sha.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by persistenc(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2012
2mrw she'll reply with grin grin

5 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by dnawah(m): 4:23am On Oct 26, 2012
Mr president,somebody gave u her and that same person created her.pls dont put her above Him,4 he is very jealous.happy birth day my lady
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Gboliwe: 4:37am On Oct 26, 2012
chichiman: CUTTING BIRTHDAY CAKE WHEN MILLIONS OF CHILDREN AND WOMEN ARE, AS A RESULT OF MISRULE, STARVING!
what an awful mindset you have!
In your own way, how have you helped them? Even while helping them, dont you take out time to give yourself a treat as much as you can afford?
The woman celebrates life, you get angry. Are you evil?

6 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Sogunromufutau: 5:04am On Oct 26, 2012
Should tribe be a determining factor in a marriage?
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Teejayphillip(m): 5:13am On Oct 26, 2012
Indeed!!! Wat du Uall expect d retardeen president 2 say 2 his wife... Abegi anoda story joor
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by billynoni(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2012
echibuzor:

It shows that he listens to our kind of music... See ur mouth like Cat-fish own....
.....ah! Take an easy nw,dabrake don collect ur wife b4?:-):-):-)
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2012
she dey do Jonathan ANTENNA!
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by perez019(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2012

Common sharap dia.. Enemy of progress oshi. Move it to back page na.
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by perez019(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2012
Gboliwe:
what an awful mindset you have!
In your own way, how have you helped them? Even while helping them, dont you take out time to give yourself a treat as much as you can afford?
The woman celebrates life, you get angry. Are you evil?

Don't mind them.. That's y most nigerians don't make it in life. They are always against peoples success.

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by perez019(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2012
Teejayphillip: Indeed!!! Wat du Uall expect d retardeen president 2 say 2 his wife... Abegi anoda story joor

And because u are not a retardeen why not plank ur own wife to death on her birthday. As if GEJ is responsible for ur misfortune in life. Get a life ok.

3 Likes

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by kessyur: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2012
i watch that episode. The ambiance was filled with love and romance exuded by GEJ. If it were to be Obama, u will be praising him. Appreciate ur own nairlanders

www.allinksandtoners.com.ng.

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by Crown128(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2012
mumento007:

even with her illiteracy, she has achieved more than your entire generation
Lmao

1 Like

Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by ujchief(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2012
The president thanked God for his wife, and is happy shes not celebrating it in a sickbed?
I thut she was on bed rest? Was she resting on a sickbed? Kudos to sahara reporters for, u guys are doing a great work in investigative journalism.
Happy birthday auntie patience. . .
Re: President Says Dame Patience A Bright Star. by justsayemma(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2012
Its gud 2 mari sombodi dat u wil b proud of,anywhere,anytym. But somTyms I wonder wat wil make a Phd holder mari a woman wu didn't go 2 skul.lov is truly has no bound

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSDSC Destroys 250 Illegal Refineries, Arrests 118 Vandals / Supreme Court Strikes Out Suit Challenging Gov Wike's Eligibility / This Photo Brought Tears To My Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.