Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Is The Basic Salary For An ACA Holder ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Basic Salary For An ACA Holder ? (3041 Views)

Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Basic Salary For An ACA Holder ? by GentleFrank(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2012
Considering the fact that ICAN exams are tough and costly to take, i will like to know the expected salary payments after passing the exams finally as an ACA. Experienced people in the house should pls help out. I want to take a quick decision now.
Re: What Is The Basic Salary For An ACA Holder ? by tanimola22: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2012
GentleFrank: Considering the fact that ICAN exams are tough and costly to take, i will like to know the expected salary payments after passing the exams finally as an ACA. Experienced people in the house should pls help out. I want to take a quick decision now.

It can fall in the neighborhood of 0-1.5million naira per month depending on your experience, seniority and where you work..There is no one salary fits all ACA holders. My friend at one of the big four accounting firms earns just above 200K per month. His work experience is roughly half a decade. This is a before tax wage. My former student, an ACA, earns 60K/month working for a professional accounting firm. She has 1.5 years work experience. I am not unaware of ACA holders who earn less than 50K/month.

No one cares if courses and exams are tough. If they cared, some of us would be earning 5 million Naira per month. People, or employers, care more about how you can help boost top-line. Can you present yourself as such a top-line booster? Only you can respond.

Regards

T22
Re: What Is The Basic Salary For An ACA Holder ? by gokuu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
GentleFrank: Considering the fact that ICAN exams are tough and costly to take, i will like to know the expected salary payments after passing the exams finally as an ACA. Experienced people in the house should pls help out. I want to take a quick decision now.
If you think ICAN is tough, try CIMA! That's tough!
If you think ICAN is expensive, try ACCA! That's expensive!
Don't expect a huge salary for just holding an ICAN certificate because ICAN is such a common thing now, everybody is now 'chartered'. What i think really matters if your work experience, your degree course, your class of degree, e.t.c.
Re: What Is The Basic Salary For An ACA Holder ? by Orpelin: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Things to consider are thus:
*Service structure- Federal,State,Private Labour Service
With Federal & State service structure, we have revenue producting,non-revenue producting & regulatary agencies
With Private,we have the product oriented & service orieted whc can still be further divided into MNC,Conglumerate,Self sustaining Stand-alone & Relatively Cottage-sized coys
*Class of degree at hand- 1st degree & below is the min condition for employemt in Nigeria
*Relevant Work experince gathered with academic degree #very important#
*Class & Conversion state of Professional Certificate at Hand.Some civil service coy rate Charted-state or Final-stage of any recognised and approved prof body same as equivalent to Bsc stage in there remunication calculation condition.
Also, remember that in a graduated working coy, remuniration cal is based on d no of productive yrs contribution to that coy which is done on a step-wise rate.

(1) (Reply)

Who Said Engineering Is Not For Ladies? / Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) Urgent Pls! / How Do You Convince The Upcoming Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.