Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze (2280 Views)

Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama / American Explain Its Position On Nigeria's Ant-gay Law With Obama Kissing His SA / Oronto Douglas Is Dead (Jonathan's Aide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by donclark(m): 2:46am On Oct 26, 2012
For more of this pls visit www.facebook.com/IREPNaija1

From the photo, It doesn't look like our own Jona was even in interested in kissing his wife...him sabi kiss at all?...chai Jonaaaa!!! lol

by Douglas eze
http://douglaseze..com

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Chanchit: 5:05am On Oct 26, 2012
Of cause its Oga Jona nau.. #winks#
E be like say na patience nose Oga dey kiss o.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2012
Are you asking? See as GEJ's mouth and eyes miss target. Mouth dey kiss nose. Eyes dey look north. Obama jor.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Demdem(m): 5:47am On Oct 26, 2012
Even the retardeen is so dumb to know where to kiss. Abegii, na their life jor.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by onatisi(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2012
i think he was just shy that is all
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by birdman(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2012
looks like jona & wife accidentally bumped heads. that is NOT a kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by onatisi(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2012
birdman: looks like jona & wife accidentally bumped heads. that is NOT a kiss
behind every successful man there is a good woman, i think they both match each other well
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by birdman(m): 6:20am On Oct 26, 2012
onatisi:
behind every successful man there is a good woman, i think they both match each other well

So this is the secret of Jona's failures.
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by donclark(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2012
birdman: looks like jona & wife accidentally bumped heads. that is NOT a kiss

Sure that was when our !st lady returned from her trip to Germany..she sure wanted a kiss from her looks but our Jonaa was to shy ni
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by nikkyshyne(f): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2012
Demdem: Even the retardeen is so dumb to know where to kiss. Abegii, na their life jor.
You are a re.tarded coyote! Abegii na your life joor.
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by onatisi(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2012
Demdem: Even the retardeen is so dumb to know where to kiss. Abegii, na their life jor.
demdem , i really think you should drop this retardeen stuff ,ppl don't seem to fancy it much again , but it is all ut choice , just telling u my mind
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2012
you for teach am how to kiss na! Abi na im fault?
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2012
onatisi:
demdem , i really think you should drop this retardeen stuff ,ppl don't seem to fancy it much again , but it is all ut choice , just telling u my mind
. Demdem,please stop calling the Retardeen,a Retardeen.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by floriana(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2012
GEJ's both hands could not go round PEJ. Michelle's one hand went round Obama. Kissing PEJ is like trying to kiss an elephant, you will end up kissing the tusk.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2012
Hi, berem. Can I kiss ur nose,sorry ur lips?

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Clemzy16(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2012
Bros j. no go kill person o! Was he sucking her nose or what. #justwonderin
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by nifemi01(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2012
U guys should get a life pls.
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2012
nikkyshyne:
You are a re.tarded coyote! Abegii na your life joor.

Fool, as if I care about ur opinion or miserable life, u'r doomed.
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Demdem(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2012
onatisi:

What "fancies" u is none of my business and the very least of any challenge of mine. I say my mind and move on. I expect others to do the same.
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Demdem(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2012
berem: you for teach am how to kiss na! Abi na im fault?

Why shouldnt a committee be set up to advise the retardeen on how to kiss. Is that not how this govt operate? Wettin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2012
Kamanda: . Demdem,please stop calling the Retardeen,a Retardeen.

It's like asking me not to call okupe the dog, the dog.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by gulfer: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2012
GEJ is trying to avoid the Cassava flavor coming out of the moth of you know who or vice-versa.
Re: Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze by Super1759: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2012
how can you make such a comparison? From the first pix,madam patience was welcoming the husband,probably from a press conference or from a travel.(You can see pressmen around) and goodluck felt like giving a peck to His love. Ofcourse the coincidence was picked mistakenly by a camera man. Am sure this is not the only pix.
Obama's case is a clear scenero of a sentimental love dance. Ofcourse the case of kissing has been programmed already. And am sure the kissing took some seconds. Please make una leave gej,go kiss your own

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Disease {photos}. / ISIS Behead British Aid Worker, David Haines (EXCLUSIVE PHOTO) / Flashback ; Buhari once Backed Amnesty For Boko Haram, Today,He Recants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.