Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment (14110 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
Bad news for the deputy Governor
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by SisiKill1: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
Transcript of the President's Speech

My Fellow Nigerians, especially the Good People of Taraba,

I greet you all in the name of Jesus! I am as saddened as you are to hear of the accident that almost took our dear Governor's life and I feel it is my duty as your president to clear the air about some rumors and certain accusations floating out there on the cyber internet web. Please do no pay attention to the falsehood being peddled by our enemies and those who only to live embarrass the FG.

We have no intention. . .I repeat NO INTENTION of leaving the care of the Governor to any Nigerian Hospital.

The opposition would like to paint us as uncaring monsters but they have failed because we will never do that to a fellow human being like us, especially a Governor of one of the great states in our beloved country Nigeria.

Just the other day, my daughter was crying, I asked my dear why are you crying? She told me one of her friends from Twitter (I think that is the name of the lesson she attends) died from an Asthma attack because the hospital did not have the. . .ehn. . . ehn. ehmu. . . .nebuli. . .that thing they use to blow air for their mouth.

This news shocked and saddened me. How can that be? Why would anyone allow such a senseless death to happen in such a great country as ours? How can a parent take their dying child to a Nigerian Hospital? My fellow Nigerians, I do not have the answers but that day I knew something had to change. So I assured my daughter that she should not worry, this kain thing will never happen to her. Even if it is just a broken nail, she will be immediately flown out of the country for treatment.

This is why today, as the President of this great nation Nigeria, I assure you once again that the Governor will NOT be treated in a Nigerian Hospital. As I speak, arrangements are being made to fly him outside the country where we can be assured he will receive the BEST care.

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Thank you.

Your most humble President
Goodluck Jonathan

SOURCE - www.gejispresidentofabananarebulic.com/whatalaugh

4 Likes

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by DukeNija(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
Good News.
Let's Save his Life first.
'John Hopkins Hospital Nigeria' can come later.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by 1forall: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Nigeria - sick government, and now increasingly sick citizens.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
After this foolish man will come out to say he is developing Nigeria. They will also come out to complain that too many nigerians are being flown abroad for treatment.
Honestly I'm getting fed up of this country, I just hope the thought of leaving won't build a nest in my heart soon.

1 Like

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Peterpan1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
This is a disgrace, wat the hell, so there is nt at least one fully equiped hospital in Nigeria, one annoying fact is the way they talk about going to abroad for treatment without shame.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by 234GT(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
It is expected. If the governor had used the money he spent in buying his jet on hospitals in his state, there would have been no need to fly him out.

1 Like

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Pain(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
He also failed piloting the affairs of the state. The crash is just a manifestation of how poor he has been managing the state. Rest in peace.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by 9jaboyzm(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
wen Danbaba turn Alhaji i pray say mek him get wel soon sha
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
...I am not insensitive to the value of human life, I wish Governor Suntai get the best medical attention there is and all others involved in the crash...I wish them speedy recovery..I also can't wait for the Governor himself to get back to Nigeria having clinched this near death experience, also humbled by the fact that he may have been given an opportunity to life, a second chance to indeed make a difference and add value to the people he was elected in the first place to serve..this will indeed be a testimony to this ordeal- Qualitative health care delivery, available to every Nigerian, irrespective of the class they belong...Now, it is sickening to know that public money, will be used to foot his treatment abroad, while other Nigerians with also life defying situations are left to rot, because they do not have the means to go abroad for treatment, when this same treatment could have been made available by the same government, of which he is a part of...I say a bill be sponsored to ban all public officials from seeking medical attention, outside the shore of this country, whether publicly sponsored or private...that way, there will be a drastic improvement in our health care delivery...and we here on nairaland, if we can organise ndi igbo online presidential debate, most sexy nairalander and the rest, I think we can organise our selves into a force to cause and propagate this change...it is not enough to be arm chair critics, the little You do counts.

1 Like

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by jhydebaba(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mr Suntai, who graduated as a pilot from the Aviation College in Zaria last year, was piloting the crashed plane. This would be the second time he is surviving a plane crash
Shuo!!! Na by force to be pilot
This shows the incompetence of our leaders, what can they ever get right
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by floriana(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
What the man was running away from on the ground, he has met in the sky. The deputy governor will be now be cursing why the plane did not drop with greater impact.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
They should stop wasting our money,the man should be taken to a herbalist for treatment,it won't cost them more than five thousand naira. We have better things to do than wasting our money on the man,moreover boko haram boys have not been paid their salaries for the past 3 months due to lack of funds
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by otokx(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
I am beginning to get tired of civilian rule, these politicians and all of them together armed robbers without conscience. There is something wrong with the democracy as being practiced in Nigeria.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by kutchs: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pain: He also failed piloting the affairs of the state. The crash is just a manifestation of how poor he has been managing the state. Rest in peace.
Shame on you, ask Tarabians what the man means to them b4 you shoot ur mouth. He‘s no saint as you‘re not but to say he has failed in managing the affairs of the state is plain idiotic. The man has made giant strides in many areas though much remains to be done.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
grin grin ;DLol, see vexing nau
IYA NGBALI: They should stop wasting our money,the man should be taken to a herbalist for treatment,it won't cost them more than five thousand naira. We have better things to do than wasting our money on the man,moreover boko haram boys have not been paid their salaries for the past 3 months due to lack of funds
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
taharqa: 85% of Medical students paid for their admission?..my frnd, Nigeria is not d cause, at least not entirely, of yr very 'unreal' life @misreal. Stop looking for who to dump yr problems on

But Oga o, it is true. Nigerian doctors in Nigeria should be ashamed as politicians go abroad for treatments.Nigerian doctors are never in their workplace, always on the move looking for nurses to sleep with.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
No be small bad news oh... the guy fit dey wish for im mind make d govnor no make am
Ogoni militant: Bad news for the deputy Governor
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by taharqa: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Transcript of the President's Speech

you know you are an eediot right?
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by taharqa: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Transcript of the President's Speech

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Smooyis(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Am very happy he survived. I want to believe dat God loves him soooo much having survived plane crash twice. I would like to advise dat he should use his remaining life for the service of humanity. I thank God for u ooooo[b]Am very happy he survived. I want to believe dat God loves him soooo much having survived plane crash twice. I would like to advise dat he should use his remaining life for the service of humanity. I thank God for u ooooo[/b]Am very happy he survived. I want to believe dat God loves him soooo much having survived plane crash twice. I would like to advise dat he should use his remaining life for the service of humanity. I thank God for u ooooo
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by wengerjay(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
misreal: Curruption in nigeria is found evwiwer.how can he be treated in nigeria wen we all know dat 85% of nigerian medical student paid to get admitted.wen even de mods on nairaland sometimes bans indiscriminately.wen sunai himself due to curuption was nt well trained to fly a plane.abeg mke una free de man mke him receive treatment wherever him want.
My guy,where did u get ur data in respect to the percentage of medical students admitted thru fraudulent means?Make u attempt JAMB once again my brother.Dont be frustrated.Me does nt see any correlation btw this topic and medical students.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by kokoye(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
now when someone in the "diaspora" complains about the healthcare industry in naija, some people will say the person is bitter. smh

1 Like

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by taharqa: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
IYA NGBALI: They should stop wasting our money,the man should be taken to a herbalist for treatment,it won't cost them more than five thousand naira. We have better things to do than wasting our money on the man,moreover boko haram boys have not been paid their salaries for the past 3 months due to lack of funds
Herbalists? But u wickd goor..hahahaha
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by taharqa: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
ferdiii:

But Oga o, it is true. Nigerian doctors in Nigeria should be ashamed as politicians go abroad for treatments.Nigerian doctors are never in their workplace, always on the move looking for nurses to sleep with.
You responded to my comment so i cud respond to yrs, right? Hw d hell do you expect me to respond to d above? ..smh
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by klax(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: He will survive only if he did not buy that private jet with public fund.

I wish him speedy recovery but before anyone says amen please where did he get the money for private jet from?? How come a serving governor flies around with private jet?
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by flymeup: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
Its ma prayer that he is diagnosed and that whatsoever be the cause of his downed health be healed.The lord God who promised us that healing is our spiritual food will heal him from all infections from the crown of his leg to the sole of his feet.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by flexdee(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
These fools called leaders doesn't care about the poor masses at all, if their counterparts abroad failed to make their Health system works just like our own leaders here, where are they going to run to?
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Siga: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Very soon....all man go get Private Jet for Naija and begin fly am themselves....hope no jam for air sha....but Gomina....how come u don crash twice...na wa oo...U be like cat wey get 9 lifes...lol
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Super1759: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Demdem: The retardeen is right. If an unelected patience could go abroad for treatment, why not an elected governor. undecided
demdem, enough of this name. Why can't you for once attach respect to your superior? Remember this life is full of steps and levels and whatever you do to others, same measure will you get. Gej is your president and still will be till 2015. If you like jump into the lagoon, atleast the fishes will celebrate sallah with your meat

1 Like

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by redsun(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
AFOLSNETWORKS: Why wont our political leaders get a hospital that can take care of them within the country?

This means that there is no Nigerian hospital that can take care of any critical issue!

How sad?

Because they will rather waste the people's resources by jets and super cars,when they dont understand the mechanism of wheel barrow.If they understand the mechanism,they should have atlest understand the essence of roads.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by lukaino(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
we shuld set a new NL KPI for the minister of health as follows: he is a failure as long as people go abroad 4 treatment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. / FG To Block IPOB Funding Sources - Lai Mohammed / Southeast Thanks Buhari Over Niger Bridge, Seeks Shorter Completion Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.