Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment (14111 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by aieromon(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
What sort of joke is this? What happens to the remaining passengers?

Get well soon Yola 6ix.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gov. Danbaba Suntai is not a muslim. I wonder where they got the "Alhaji" the attached to his name? Or do xtians go to Hajj ne? :-/
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by rasputin86: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
[quote author=Sam Milla]Lets analyse this together.
We have roads that are not motorable and the gods/Suntai decided to be traveling through the air.
Now the air has started to reject them and the President is promising to save them by all means necessary.

Mr President,

The last time you visited Anambra state, you traveled from Enugu To Awka through air. A mere 30 Minutes drive but due to the state of the road, it now takes 2 hours to get to Awka from Enugu.
Mr President, you also flew from Awka to Onitsha, wow! a distance of about 15 minutes through road if the road is good. But you chose to become a bird to get to Onitsha from Awka.

My verdict is that as long as you people care nothing about the plights of the common man who dies due to the state of the roads,
The air has started to reject you people and the sea will follow soon.
We will all get stuck in this mud.
Fly Suntai to heaven if you like, just dont forget that he will be traveling by air.

Bros U de vex O!!!!

Anyway tanx for bearing our mind.....
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by SisiKill1: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
taharqa: you know you are an eediot right?
Bwhahahaha!! Coming from you. . .a testimony to how gracious God is? How anyone can exist with mush for brains is truly an example of how that God works in mysterious ways!
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Humanbeans(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sam Milla: Lets analyse this together.
We have roads that are not motorable and the gods/Suntai decided to be traveling through the air.
Now the air has started to reject them and the President is promising to save them by all means necessary.

Mr President,

The last time you visited Anambra state, you traveled from Enugu To Awka through air. A mere 30 Minutes drive but due to the state of the road, it now takes 2 hours to get to Awka from Enugu.
Mr President, you also flew from Awka to Onitsha, wow! a distance of about 15 minutes through road if the road is good. But you chose to become a bird to get to Onitsha from Awka.

My verdict is that as long as you people care nothing about the plights of the common man who dies due to the state of the roads,
Fly Suntai to heaven if you like, just dont forget that he will be traveling by air.

Couldn't have said it better
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
ferdiii:

But Oga o, it is true. Nigerian doctors in Nigeria should be ashamed as politicians go abroad for treatments.Nigerian doctors are never in their workplace, always on the move looking for nurses to sleep with.

LMAO grin grin grin Nairalanders no go wound person with laugh. Shey doctor collect your nurse girlfriend ni..

A man decides to fly his personal plane and almost got himself killed, now the tax payers have to foot the bill for his travel to the land of the gods(the white man's land).
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Humanbeans(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
aieromon: What sort of joke is this? What happens to the remaining passengers?

Get well soon Yola 6ix.

Yola one is more important that the remaining
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Super1759: demdem, enough of this name. Why can't you for once attach respect to your superior? Remember this life is full of steps and levels and whatever you do to others, same measure will you get. Gej is your president and still will be till 2015. If you like jump into the lagoon, atleast the fishes will celebrate sallah with your meat

Will doing this add or subtract anything from u? What has this gat to do with the subject matter here. Kindly shut ur trap if u av nothing to say.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by makhany4t1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
Bla bla bla...d guy 4 kaput sef mak we hear word. Afterall everybdy go mustu die. Can't imagine wastin my energy talkin of beasts who don't regard dia followers as humans. Galbaks
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by taharqa: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Bwhahahaha!! Coming from you. . .a testimony to how gracious God is? How anyone can exist with mush for brains is truly an example of how that God works in mysterious ways!
*coughs*
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mr. President Sir, wot happen to d other 3 people dat has injury with him? Are u flyng dem abroad as well or tking dem to Chemist...

2 Likes

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Goodleader(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
Lets pray for him to survive.He may repent of his sinful governance. All the same I still dey fear acidtalk
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by MyOpinion1(f): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
It is already a foregone conclusion......no need saying it aloud for us to hear....*munching my suya*
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by KDULAR: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
When His convoy injured a friend junior brother 9 months ago , who eventually died, it was done with impunity. The sy aid just dumped the corpse in a mortuary, now he's gonna be flown abroad probably for a broken bone or an ailment that could likely be taken care of in Nigeria. How expensive are some lives.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by onyxo76(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
Vagabonds in power... VIP.

1 Like

Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by fm7070: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
klax:

I wish him speedy recovery but before anyone says amen please where did he get the money for private jet from?? How come a serving governor flies around with private jet?

@klax. I say big aaameeennnnnnnnn
He will survive if he's not a corrupt governor. If he is, straight to where Yar'adua is.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Sweetdbest: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sam Milla: Lets analyse this together.

Mr President,

Fly Suntai to heaven if you like, just dont forget that he will be traveling by air again.

Best answer to them all. The air will reject them. Also remember all these government officials who loves money more than God fear death. The air will start chasing you people. Look at Ore Benin road and you will cry. Because of bad roads, travelers get robbed everyday Our government only know how to respond to government officials but those who voted them, they are been neglected. Wicked leaders. The ground and the air will start rejecting you people. Jonathan arranging to fly him outside because he is government pikin. Enter plane and see how it will fly. The gods are angry with you leaders.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Reference(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
This is simply not the business of the Federal government. If they go down this path where will it end. A State that can afford the cost and administration of private aviation should have no problem with the consequences whenever they arise. I've heard nothing of the sort in our chequered history of civil aviation mishaps.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Reference(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
The actions of the Federal Government are to say the least, base, objectionable, ridiculous and upsetting. When the US congresswoman was shot in the head it was and remained a local matter. She probably lived because of Medicare, the type of intervention that is available to ALL. If foreign medicine is our only hope of survival then you're arrogating into the hands of Mr. President the power of life and death. Then what happens to political opposition, the weak, the poor, and the under-privileged. This is one pandoras box that is best left untouched.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by gulfer: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ, if you fly a Governor abroad for Treatment, I will be upset, I hate it when politicians capitalize on mishaps to score cheap political points. The Governor can not afford to build hospitals but can afford to spend millions of dollars on a farmer's plane ?
Why were you not upset when they flew Patience Jonathan to germany for rest/treatment
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Neddyogu(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
another grand scheme to waste tax payers'money. God dey see una ooooo oga jona
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by SELFWORTH: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Am confused. I thought they said He was dead. His profile was all over the net.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by ubong560(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
Exactly as we all predicted dis morning. Fly abroad 4 treatment. Who ar they living nigerian hospitals 4? D poor right? It shal nt b wel wit all politicians in dis country (especially d corrupt ones)- amen.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by siobahn: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Better treat him in Taraba State, if he was a good governor he would have improved the health care system in that place. Why take him abroad? Someone put things in order over there. If those people abroad were looting the way politicians do here, there will be no good hospital to take him to.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by cosmatika(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
[/color]This would be the second time he is surviving a plane crash[colour=000099]
Hw sure re we dat he's going to survive this tym undecided? Anyway let me be d 1st prsn to sey to His Excellency, "May ur soul RIP with 7virgins attending to ur wound"
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by gulfer: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
Even Fashola will not volunteer to be treated in Lasuth once the illness or injury is beyond minor.(
siobahn: Better treat him in Taraba State, if he was a good governor he would have improved the health care system in that place. Why take him abroad? Someone put things in order over there. If those people abroad were looting the way politicians do here, there will be no good hospital to take him to.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Super1759: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
Demdem:

Will doing this add or subtract anything from u? What has this gat to do with the subject matter here. Kindly shut ur trap if u av nothing to say.
my friend just get your seat right. You are taking this "retardeen" stuff personal. We all make mistakes even our leaders.so don't hang a bell on one's neck because of a "course" 'no make me vex 4u in dis NL oo
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
pls I want to know, if there is any law banning a pilot from flying a plane, after a particular number of crashes?. This is the second time he is surviving a plane crash. He is putting the lives of those travelling with him,those on land and even property at risk. The Governor should be advised not to fly a plane anymore. He might not b lucky d third time.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by nagoma(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
ferdiii:

But Oga o, it is true. Nigerian doctors in Nigeria should be ashamed as politicians go abroad for treatments.Nigerian doctors are never in their workplace, always on the move looking for nurses to sleep with.

Either you or the doctors are confused! Leaving their place of work to go looking for nurses. The place to look for nurses is hospital- where I believe is the workplace of the Doctors.
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by shineureyes(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
@super1759: @ least demdem hasn't sold his conscience like u & i pity u cos u'll b jobless by 2015
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by Super1759: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2012
shineureyes: @super1759: @ least demdem hasn't sold his conscience like u & i pity u cos u'll b jobless by 2015
how did you come to this conclusion? Why can't people reason before dropping poos here or you want attention right.Well,I will advice you,go and take your drugs and think like a human being. For now,I don't have anything for you
Re: FG May Fly Governor Suntai Abroad For Treatment by jaybee(f): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ, if you fly a Governor abroad for Treatment, I will be upset, I hate it when politicians capitalize on mishaps to score cheap political points. The Governor can not afford to build hospitals but can afford to spend millions of dollars on a farmer's plane ?

but you are happy with mrs gej resting in germany because the resting houses built by fgn in asso rock, yenegoa and all over nigeria are not enough for her to give her the rest she needed? you fool. whoever told you that nigerians needs gej's money or permission to travel abroad for anything (medical treatment inclusive) for that matter? you slowpoke.

why is gej suddenly running his mouth uncontrollably on Suntai's health when he could not utter a word on his wife's health for over two months. you half-baked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. / FG To Block IPOB Funding Sources - Lai Mohammed / Southeast Thanks Buhari Over Niger Bridge, Seeks Shorter Completion Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.