Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads (5868 Views)

Arik Air Shuts Down As Unions Protest N12.4bn Debt It Owed FAAN / FAAN Releases Statement On The Man Who caused a scare At Airport today / FAAN Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Owners Of Abandoned Aircraft At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
nanidee:

It really pisses me off when they start opening and putting their dirty fingers into my luggage in the name of searching. Gosh!!! I hate it so much.
. My dear not only Nigeria,my last trip from hearthrob,I saw luggages been opened and hand searched undecided
nanidee:

It really pisses me off when they start opening and putting their dirty fingers into my luggage in the name of searching. Gosh!!! I hate it so much.
. My dear not only Nigeria,my last trip from hearthrob,I saw luggages been opened and hand searched
Re: FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads by DobraDobra: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Siga: ...lol...reminds me of an id1ot that messed up my luggage and had the ordacity to ask me " wat do u have for us"...i was like....I have hello for u....I cant remember a time I had to open my luggage travelling to Naija....never, its always when Im leaving naija....

My dear have u really travelled b4? I don't mean ur village I mean inteernational flight or u just want to abuse nigeria or u want to display ur ignorance. Not in this day of terrorist that ur bag wil not be serched. More this guys wear hang gloves so dia is nothing like dirty hands. UK America Australia all this countries search bags u aree happy for dem to search dia and not in nigeria? My friend make a proper trip or watch ur tv they have documentaries on airports this will help u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria / Johanesburg More Xenophobic Than Capetown. Travellers To Sa! / Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.