Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Price To Pay For Bad Roads In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price To Pay For Bad Roads In Nigeria (1525 Views)

(photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price To Pay For Bad Roads In Nigeria by gbrown(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
The plane crash involving the taraba state gov and aides is stale news, i wish him and his aides a speedy recovery, for those of u who dont know, it,s a short distance from jalingo the taraba state capital to yola the adamawa state capital by road, there is just one problem that impedes vehicular movement on that road,it,s d deplorable state of the road, believe me it,s not a very pleasurable trip, if u are used to potholes then be prepared for deep craters on that road, how much will it cost taraba/adamawa govt to fix dat road? If that road was motorable i guess the taraba state gov would not have flown thus landing in a bush, the ex vp owns one of d most expensive universities in the country situated in yola, atiku also owns savannah sugar factory located on gombe/yola road, this road is also in a mess, i,m wondering, what do our leaders do with all their loot? Can't they at least use a fraction of this loot to better the lives of the masses in their states? [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

GEJ - Amaechi: Why Isn't Any Leaders Of The East (ibos) Talking About The Issue? / 2015-new-pdp-apc-in-secret-agreement / ANAMBRA : Amaechi Declared Public Holiday To Help APC Candidate, PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.