Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Transformation At Enugu Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformation At Enugu Airport (1538 Views)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation At Enugu Airport by Eneze1(f): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2014
The much talk about transformation in Enugu airport in pictures. Did the South East ask for a seaport at the Akanu Ibiam International airport in Enugu

Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by Sloan: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Yes. At least Enugu is not landlocked like Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by Eneze1(f): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Sloan: Yes. At least Enugu is not landlocked like Anambra.

Are we comparing states?
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by shaboti: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by Sloan: 1:28am On Aug 23, 2014
shaboti: he is a useless 'omo yoruba' ,please ignore him.

Omo eboela, you can go and die, my comment is that powerful. Anambra is landlocked, what a shame! Abia is the best, the japan of Africa. Are those ships landing on water?

3 Likes

Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by MayorofLagos(m): 1:41am On Aug 23, 2014
When we tell you Ibo mankees that your politicians dont have your best interest at heart you think we hate you. Look at what Stealer Oduah, your much acclaimed and praised daughter has brought to you.

You made her a Chief and even plan on sending
her to Senate for her contributions in bringing you this shame you call International Airport....sic.."seaport"!

Ibo sufferhead just begin......una go holler!!

COWARDS! angry

7 Likes

Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by MayorofLagos(m): 1:43am On Aug 23, 2014
...i forgot to menton, I have savdd this pictures in my archive. Let me hear one bantu mankee talk nonsense about Yorubaland or Yoruba politicians. Una go hear am! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by MayorofLagos(m): 1:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Is the tarmac painted red....or is that the soil?

Shyytte!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by shaboti: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by MayorofLagos(m): 1:57am On Aug 23, 2014
shaboti: stop trying to sow seeds of discord. All those states u mentioned are all part of igboland, doesnt matter which is better. Focus ur worry on south west

Im coming to chase all you Anambrans out of Iboland.

Mankees going back to their root in bantuland. I guarantee you that!
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by shaboti: 2:10am On Aug 23, 2014
MayorofLagos:

ok
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by Sloan: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2014
shaboti: stop trying to sow seeds of discord. All those states u mentioned are all part of igboland, doesnt matter which is better. Focus ur worry on south west

Just carry all the south beasts away to their seaport in Enugu! You can go and die after that, I do not give a flying fhuck! Orji and Ebonyi governor for president! I wonder why Anambra is landlocked but Enugu is an Island
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by shaboti: 2:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Sloan:

Just carry all the south beasts away to their seaport in Enugu! You can go and die after that, I do not give a flying fhuck! Orji and Ebonyi governor for president! I wonder why Anambra is landlocked but Enugu is an Island
okay
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by Sloan: 2:57am On Aug 23, 2014
shaboti: okay

Answer the question muntula Agbari Ojuks! LWTMB! ?
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by shizzleStar: 3:36am On Aug 23, 2014
MayorofLagos: When we tell you Ibo mankees that your politicians dont have your best interest at heart you think we hate you. Look at what Stealer Oduah, your much acclaimed and praised daughter has brought to you.

her to Senate for her contributions in bringing you this shame you call International Airport....sic.."seaport"!

COWARDS! angry
why is this dirty yoloba pig spitting all over the place, how well has your poliiefians with your best interest at heart performed? see this orangutan drinking panadol for another mans headache, you sound so frustrated you pig.

sufferhead ko, suffer tail ni, dont worry we will call your yoloba pig of a messiah tiefnubu to come and rescue us. keep gnashing your teeth behind that pad, your lamentation just got started, una neva see anything
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by shizzleStar: 3:40am On Aug 23, 2014
MayorofLagos:

yoloba pig, what are you waiting for, are you taking permission, the only thing I can guarantee is your miserable and frustrating end. senseless snout!
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by Jaideyone(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2014
MayorofLagos: When we tell you Ibo mankees that your politicians dont have your best interest at heart you think we hate you. Look at what Stealer Oduah, your much acclaimed and praised daughter has brought to you.

COWARDS! angry
muhehehehe this is to say what an adult sees while sitting on a mat a child can not see even if he climbs a tree grin
Re: Transformation At Enugu Airport by shaboti: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Sloan:

Answer the question muntula Agbari Ojuks! LWTMB! ?
who is talking with you Biko face your front

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan / Islamists, Nigerian Army Suffer Heavy Casualties In Battles In Maiduguri / Breaking News- Formal President Of Nigeria(“shehu Shagari) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.