Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor (19724 Views)

Imo Students Storm Govt. House To Thank Governor Okorocha For Free Education / Armed Thugs Storm Enugu Polling Unit, Several Persons Injured / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2012
toluleke: Y r we not talkin abt odas in dat same jet.r dey not IMPORTANT. LIFE OF A COMMON MAN NOT IMPORTANT BUH D RICH R SO 2 US.DAT IT WOD ALWAYS MAKE FRONTPAGE

Was the governor in his private jet alone. What of his aides?
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2012
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't Rev' Jolly Nyame a past governor of Taraba state? If so, how come the present governor and deputy are both moslems?; or are there no more christians in that state?

It would be interesting to know who the speaker of the state house of assembly is.....maybe the christians in the state were remembered with that position undecided.
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by nagoma(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't Rev' Jolly Nyame a past governor of Taraba state? If so, how come the present governor and deputy are both moslems?; or are there no more christians in that state?

It would be interesting to know who the speaker of the state house of assembly is.....maybe the christians in the state were remembered with that position undecided.

Who told you that the governor Suntai is a Muslim? Or you just decided that on his behalf?
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by nagoma(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2012
mike404:
Point of correction please. We have so many useless senators in the north : angry

Yes of course, Patricia Etteh and Dimeji Bankole were not Senators.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by youngies(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2012
nagoma:

They were members of House of Reps not Senators
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2012
nagoma:

Those two were never Senators...they were House of Representative members..though served as speakers at various times.
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by mike404(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2012
nagoma:

Don't tell me you wanna compare dimeji bankole and etteh with blood sucking Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, Senator zanna, and Senator Ali Ndume the boko haram kingpin cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by seantemple(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2012
234GT: Jungle state!

Your father
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by dayokanu(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by onyeego(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2012
If thugs can uproot a deputy Gov from Government house...........
#just wondering undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by lacasa: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2012
Nigerian News shaa angry

First of all the newly appointed Taraba state deputy governor is performing Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

I wonder which deputy governor they are talking about angry

Nawa 4 Nigerian public forums & media houses, all incompetent & lazy. Nonsense!
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by mallorca(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2012
there is no longer hope anymore
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by ogayor: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2012
I think if someone is good to be a deputy governor, he should be good also for governor if the need arises.
anyway i wish the(gomina) a quick recovery.
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by lacasa: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2012
2ndly, now i кnoω why El-ruai said wat he did say.

Its true dat Nigerian youths r some of the laziest intellectualy, they cnt read, not to talk of having vast general knowledge.

They mostly make the loudest noise wt empty brains esp the southerners

Just imagine!. Cos some fools heard 'North', they've already started making insults to muslims & Islam.

FYI,. fσr the intellectually challenged on Nairaland, the Governor thαt had d accident ie DANBABA SUNTAI is a CHRISTIAN oo

Pls, get EDUCATED my fellow nigerians, Seek KNOWLEDGE & help µя wretched situation.

Not every northerner is hausa/fulani & muslim,

EEDIOTASgrin

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by okcyggen: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2012
...now the serie commence with episode one; crash, someone/something bandaged head to toe,masked in oxygen aid, moved in thru d hospital back door. Let's sit back and watch.

Refer to Yar'adua (2010) for better insight.:x
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2012
seantemple :

Your father
why calling his father ? Has calling his father made u a superman, was he talking 2 u, if u are 4rm Taraba state and u feel offened dat he called ur state a jungle state attack him personal or his state and stop showing ur stupidity by calling his father
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2012
lacasa: 2ndly, now i кnoω why El-ruai said wat he did say.

Its true dat Nigerian youths r some of the laziest intellectualy, they cnt read, not to talk of having vast general knowledge.

Just imagine!. Cos some fools heard 'North', they've already started making insults to muslims & Islam.

FYI,. fσr the intellectually challenged on Nairaland, the Governor thαt had d accident ie DANBABA SUNTAI is a CHRISTIAN oo

Pls, get EDUCATED my fellow nigerians, Seek KNOWLEDGE & help µя wretched situation.

EEDIOTASgrin

You don't need to insult people to pass your message....doing that make you a worse person than those you are castigating.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2012
Bia Lacasera, abi na wetin you dey call yaself....take time oh!; just a correction would have sufficed....no need for the childish abuse, ok?

With a name like 'Danbaba', it's an assumption most southerners would make.
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Ganys: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2012
nagoma:

Danbaba Suntai is a Christian. His Gods ( all the 3 of them - father, Son and the Spirit) couldn't stop the crash. You slowpoke sad.
Now, Taraba is set for a Muslim Governor. As they had xtian Gov in kaduna & nothing happened, so shall it be in Taraba State...Democracy in Action coolcoolcool
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by pcicero(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2012
Hmmmm...Taraba state is predominantly christian. I served in the state between 03 and 04.Jolly T. Nyame and Danbaba are christians.

I know it's herculean for a Muslim to become the governor and that explains why Ahmed Yusuf, a very popular politician and former commissioner could not become the governor after Jolly T. Nyame.

However,if the governor has become incapacitated, the constitution is very clear on who takes over.

This has nothing to do with whoever is the deputy.

Jonathan, should recall how he became the president and rein in on the trouble makers before they plunge the state into an unnecessary political crisis.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by member479760: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2012
he is stable with brain damage.
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2012
Ganys:
Now, Taraba is set for a Muslim Governor. As they had xtian Gov in kaduna & nothing happened, so shall it be in Taraba State...Democracy in Action coolcoolcool

....and exactly how would that change your personal fortune and value ?

SMH for some guys!
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Ganys: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Bia Lacasera, abi na wetin you dey call yaself....take time oh!; just a correction would have sufficed....no need for the childish abuse, ok?

With a name like 'Danbaba', it's an assumption most southerners would make.
The different between success & failure is Information...Your Tribalistic trait which surface in ur NlL handle has becloud ur sense of reasoning...Must you type before you read & Think...Get a life bro
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Babaken(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2012
acidosis™:
We have so many useless senators in this country.
. What of de rest that includ in de plane crash are de not human bean is only governor we just hearing his news since de accident.
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Ganys: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2012
ilugunboy:

....and exactly how would that change your personal fortune and value ?

SMH for some guys!
YES, It doesnt even put a Cup of Garri on my Table, But it makes me feel the way you felt when Yaradua died & Jonathan was sworn in and when GEJ chose Sambo to Pave way for Yakowa, a Southern Kaduna Xtain to become the Gov...Isnt Democracy Beautiful?
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Hardfact: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2012
Sure. That's how things are run in our naija. Reminds me of when baba, the "respectable" ex-president Obasanjo made history trying to oust former Anambra governor, Ngige by abduction.
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ganys:
YES, It doesnt even put a Cup of Garri on my Table, But it makes me feel the way you felt when Yaradua died & Jonathan was sworn in and when GEJ chose Sambo to Pave way for Yakowa, a Southern Kaduna Xtain to become the Gov...Isnt Democracy Beautiful?

Oh well..if it makes you happy.

BTW how did you know how I felt? are you a psychic?
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by AMvanquish: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
lacasa: 2ndly, now i кnoω why El-ruai said wat he did say.

EEDIOTASgrin

On point
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by realsammie(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
Another Jonathan in the making
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ganys:
The different between success & failure is Information...Your Tribalistic trait which surface in ur NlL handle has becloud ur sense of reasoning...Must you type before you read & Think...Get a life bro

^^^Check well, could be your knickers are a few sizes too small and giving you an almighty wedgie, hence the emotional ranting.

Abi you no see where i type 'correct me if i'm wrong', hence alluding to the fact i'm not that well informed on issues concerning the state; the dude could have corrected without the abuse.....or could the 'proud-igbo' moniker be the magnet for all this bile and angst? undecided; if so, too bad 'cos i ain't changing it anytime soon.
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by makhany4t1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
I just discovered that 90 percent of Ʊ fellas here are chronic wankers. Just talking like retards...OP. Galbaks
Re: Taraba Gov Plane Crash: Thugs Storm Govt House, Sack Deputy Governor by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
If this is true then am not sure if this Gov is still alive.
This was the same they did when yaradua died.
#Power Tussle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Next List Of Looters Will Shock Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / N1.3 Trillion: 'Nigeria More Corrupt Now Than During My 5-Year Term' - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.