Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage (22486 Views)

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos / Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by shocks(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
And another one bites the dust. What a fatally foolish risk it turned out to be. RIP. But now what is ever done about security in this airport of ours? If anyone else can just gain access to restricted areas like this, what will it be next? An IED? Sabotage of landing gear? Hmm. It doesn't matter how many sniffer dogs we acquire, the integrity and commitment of the HUMANS working there are the most important things. Hmmm. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
pDude:

Guy why you dey beef naw? tongue

Abi na.. The guy de para on top say hin de buy dem drinks anytime he visits and dem de form whenever they visit home, lol.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: HOLD YOUR HORSES THERE. I DONT CARE HOW DESPERATE I BECOME, AND I WOULD HOPE THIS WOULD APPLY TO ANY SANE PERSON, I WILL NEVER, AND I REPEAT, I WILL NEVER PUT MYSELF IN THE UNDERCARRIAGE OF AN AEROPLANE. THE DESPERATION OF THAT GUY SHOWS YOU THE KIND OF MIND HE HAS. HE IS A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS PERSON WITH AN EXTREME MIND. THE LORD GUIDED HIM INTO THAT CARRIAGE AND KILLED HIM THERE FOR A REASON. THATS NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way

PSALMS 68 VS 20 unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death.

THE LORD DIRECTED HIS STEPS INTO THAT CARRIAGE AND THEN KILLED HIM THERE. THAT IS A DANGEROUSLY EXTREME MINDSET HE HAS. I DONT DOUBT THAT THE GUY IN DESPERATION WILL KILL PEOPLE IF HE HAD TO. SO MAYBE THE LORD WAS PROTECTING PEOPLE FROM HIM ? JUS SAYIN

I pray you dont get that desperate . . . in all, go and check what greed is all about and read his story all over again.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I pray you dont get that desperate . . . in all, go and check what greed is all about and read his story all over again.
I WILL NEVER GET THAT DESPERATE. LIFE AINT THAT HARD. IF I HAVE JUST ONE ROOM FACE ME I FACE YOU TO LAY MY HEAD, AND A SACK OF GARRI WITH SOME GROUNDNUT. I AM CONTENT. DESPERATE KO EXASPERATE NI

OH AND SOME BOOKS TO READ AND A LIL MUSIC PLAYER

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Abeg, leave that guy alone... It seems He doesn't know what frustration is all about, and I pray he doesn't experience one. If you see frustration, you would feel like committing suicide at times,if you'd never gotten to that stage of life before, just pray you don't forever. The guy na confirm hustler, and he doesn't choose to die but seek greener pasture, RIP to him. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by sherrylo: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
Airport officials sha
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Abeg, leave that guy alone... It seems He doesn't know what frustration is all about, and I pray he doesn't experience one. If you see frustration, you would feel like committing suicide at times,if you'd never gotten to that stage of life before, just pray you don't forever. The guy na confirm hustler, and he doesn't choose to die but seek greener pasture, RIP to him. undecided undecided undecided
I WILL NEVER GET THAT DESPERATE. LIFE AINT THAT HARD. IF I HAVE JUST ONE ROOM FACE ME I FACE YOU TO LAY MY HEAD, AND A SACK OF GARRI WITH SOME GROUNDNUT. I AM CONTENT. DESPERATE KO EXASPERATE NI

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by kabba7(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ the Nigerian died in the plane compartment trying to run from Jonathan's LOOTING GOVERNMENT!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: I WILL NEVER GET THAT DESPERATE. LIFE AINT THAT HARD. IF I HAVE JUST ONE ROOM FACE ME I FACE YOU TO LAY MY HEAD, AND A SACK OF GARRI WITH SOME GROUNDNUT. I AM CONTENT. DESPERATE KO EXASPERATE NI

O'boy come.. Which nationality you be sef? All dis thing you de yarn no resemble Hebrew Israelite oooo, only if you are ashamed of identifying yourself as a Nigerian undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: I WILL NEVER GET THAT DESPERATE. LIFE AINT THAT HARD. IF I HAVE JUST ONE ROOM FACE ME I FACE YOU TO LAY MY HEAD, AND A SACK OF GARRI WITH SOME GROUNDNUT. I AM CONTENT. DESPERATE KO EXASPERATE NI

And what do u do if you have no job to even pay for the "face me face you" or what do you do, when Gari refused your soaking, remember you must have a job to have all that, or have people that hand you some change to spend, what if they all neglect you?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

And what do u do if you have no job to even pay for the "face me face you" or what do you do, when Gari refused your soaking, remember you must have a job to have all that, or have people that hand you some change to spend, what if they all neglect you?
THE MONEY HE PAID THOSE OFFICIALS WOULD HAVE PAID HIS RENT FOR A YEAR IN ONE ROOM. I REPEAT THAT WAS NOT A DESPERATE PERSON. THIS IS SOMEONE WHO DESPERATELY WANTED TO HAMMER. MAKE UNA LEAVE MATTER OOOO. THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO KILLS. AND THE LORD KILLED HIM FOR A REASON.

JOB 4 VS 7 "Stop and think! Do the innocent die? When have the upright been destroyed?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: THE MONEY HE PAID THOSE OFFICIALS WOULD HAVE PAID HIS RENT FOR A YEAR IN ONE ROOM. I REPEAT THAT WAS NOT A DESPERATE PERSON. THIS IS SOMEONE WHO DESPERATELY WANTED TO HAMMER. MAKE UNA LEAVE MATTER OOOO. THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO KILLS. AND THE LORD KILLED HIM FOR A REASON.

JOB 4 VS 7 "Stop and think! Do the innocent die? When have the upright been destroyed?

Don't know how deep you are in the faith,the Lord doesn't kill but saves. Go back 2 your Bible and get your facts right before you make further post using the name of the Lord unwisely, John 10:10.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: THE MONEY HE PAID THOSE OFFICIALS WOULD HAVE PAID HIS RENT FOR A YEAR IN ONE ROOM. I REPEAT THAT WAS NOT A DESPERATE PERSON. THIS IS SOMEONE WHO DESPERATELY WANTED TO HAMMER. MAKE UNA LEAVE MATTER OOOO. THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO KILLS. AND THE LORD KILLED HIM FOR A REASON.

How do you know he paid them, have you ever thought he could be a brother to one of the workers? have you ever thought that he could have paid for that with " I will send you something when i get there or i will send for you "?
Besides, why using the word desperation when you have already said, it was not desperation that made him do it, you should be using your word "greed"
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by misreal(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hu r we to say wat his emotions wer.i pray God grants him eternal rest in his bossom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by shaneroberts26: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
Get rich or die tryin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
misreal: Hu r we to say wat his emotions wer.i pray God grants him eternal rest in his bossom

That is a tough one oh . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
shaneroberts26: Get rich or die tryin.

GBAM
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Don't know how deep you are in the faith, but the Lord doesn't kill but saves. Go back 2 your Bible and get your facts right before you make further post using the name of the Lord unwisely, John 10:10.
WHO DO YOU THINK GIVES DEVIL THE PERMISSION TO KILL ?

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

JOB 26 VS 13 his hand hath formed the crooked serpent

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by UNLEASHED(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
Suppose he's successful and didn't die, wondering how he will go through security check when he gets to the US?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: WHO DO YOU THINK GIVES DEVIL THE PERMISSION TO KILL ?

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.

Jisos shocked shocked

Is this from the bible?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How do you know he paid them, have you ever thought he could be a brother to one of the workers? have you ever thought that he could have paid for that with " I will send you something when i get there or i will send for you "?
Besides, why using the word desperation when you have already said, it was not desperation that made him do it, you should be using your word "greed"
BRAH ? BOTTOMLINE, THE GUY IS NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. PERIOD
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: BRAH ? BOTTOMLINE, THE GUY IS NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. PERIOD

Your posts are very ludicrous. And if I may ask you, what is your own definition of a normal human being?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
pDude:

Jisos shocked shocked

Is this from the bible?
YES BUT THIS HE DOES ONLY TO WORTHY RECIPIENTS. IF YOU ARE INNOCENT YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GODS WRATH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: WHO DO YOU THINK GIVES DEVIL THE PERMISSION TO KILL ?

Bro, make we no derail thread. Let's save all this for another day, perhaps in the religion section not on here. God permit the devil to kill sometimes, that's not enough reason to say, it was the Lord that killed the victim of circumstance who died in a bid of seeking a greener pasture outa a frustrated zone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Shaw007(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
DICKtator: Very funny guy. He doesn't know that when he gets to the States,he is still going to face the border security before he can enter his "promise land". When they ask him for his passport to check his visa pass and all those questions,he would've woke up and smelt the coffee!!!.
grin grin grin grin
at least he enta planegringringrin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Your posts are very ludicrous. And if I may ask you, what is your own definition of a normal human being?
OK SEEING AS YOU THINK HE IS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE SOMEONE WITH THIS KIND OF EXTREME MINDSET AS YOUR DAUGHTERS HUSBAND OR AS A NEIGHBOR. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS ? YOU LACK THE GRAVITY TO SIT DOWN, ISOLATE AND THEN PONDER ON A MATTER. IF YOU DIDNT LACK THAT ABILITY YOU WILL REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A DANGEROUS MIND WILL GO TO THAT EXTENT. YOU WILL BE A BAD CRIMINAL PROFILER AND PSYCHOLOGIST.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Shaw007: at least he enta planegringringrin

Na so.. And hin body reach America soil even though he had died before being discovered cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports / Emirates Explains Credit Card Policy Demands For Nigerians Travelling To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.