Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage (22487 Views)

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos / Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Bro, how long will you keep arguing with this bloke who hardly knows his Bible? The Bible is complete and perfect, but it takes the divine intervention of the Holy Spirit to understand and comprehend it, not just about reading word for words. It's glaringly obvious, the guy seems to know nothing but a minute of the word of God. Over the years, I've been under several biblical teachings, from various teachers of the word, so you can't tell me what I know so much about. It's so simple as the ABC, the Old testament was faulty, reason why Jesus was being sent for correction, replacement and salvation of mankind.
YOU BETTER REPENT FOR THAT STATEMENT BEFORE YOU GET STRUCK DOWN. THE LORD PENNED A FAULTY BOOK ? DUNNO WHAT LORD YOU ARE SERVING BECAUSE IT DEFINITELY IS NOT THE SAME LORD I AM SERVING. YOU ARE SERVING SOME INCONSISTENT SPASTIC DOUBLE MINDED gOD. YOU AINT SERVING THE REAL GOD. THATS OBVIOUS. ARE YOU CALLING THE LORD A DOUBLE MINDED MAN ?

JAMES 1 VS 8 A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways <<<<<<THIS WHAT YOU JUST CALLED THE LORD. WHICH SHOWS YOU CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. THE BOOKS ARE COMPLEMENTARY NOT CONTRASTING IF YOU UNDERSTOOD IT WELL ENOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by sugardaddy1(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2012
I don't care who knows the bible more, I'm with Obadiah77 on this. No amount of desperation should make a sane human being endanger his life in this manner. RIP to the dead all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

That means you can't find in the New Testament God saying he kills people. Talking of complementing. Why don't we follow the Mosaic law and start stoning people to death.

In the volume of the book it is written of me - The word rendered here "volume " - κεφαλίς kephalis - means properly "a little head;" and then a knob, and here refers doubtless to the head or knob of the rod on which the Hebrew manuscripts were rolled.

http://barnes.biblecommenter.com/hebrews/10.htm
YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE. MATTER FACT I DONT THINK YOU HAVE SEEN A BIBLE IN YOUR LIFE.

LUKE 19 VS 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

MATTHEW 10 VS 34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2012
$ugardaddy:
I don't care who knows the bible more, I'm with Obadiah77 on this. No amount of desperation should make a sane human being endanger his life in this manner. RIP to the dead all the same.
Glad to know some of us are still sane out here. kudos to you brah.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Topeedo: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: FRUSTRATION ? NO. DESIRE TO HAMMER ? YES
DESIRE TO HAMMER WILL MAKE YOU GO INTO INTERNET FRAUD OR RITUAL SEF BUT NOT THIS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Okijajuju1(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi: you guys dont seem to understand what obadiah is saying,now what some of u are claiming is that the current situation in nigeria is responsible for the guy getting himself killed in the process of trying to leave nigeria,i think this isnt a good point at all,if he wanted to leave nigeria at all cost why take the death way,the money he used to bribe the official to enabled them put him in his coffin is more than enough for him to go to another west african country and settle down,secondly why must he take the risk of a plane belly?is that gej or obj fault too?the guy had no excused to me he simple commited suicide ,i know some ppl must have told him some cock and bull shit how some ppl made it to yankee through that way but let me ask those supporting the man,if you were pushed and tempeted to the extreme as u claim the dead man was,will you do the same thing he did by hiding in the tyre locker of an aeroplane that will fly at an average height of about 10000feet above ground level,pls be honest with ur answer

This move by the dead guy was so foolish we can't even begin to understand it

1. So he bribed some Nigerian officials to make it into the plane, what about the officials at his destination? How did he plan to make it out of the arrival airport?

2. He probably forget that airplanes are depressurised and that air is sucked out of most parts of the plane except the cabin.. He probably died within 1 hour of take-off.

This guy was definitely pushed by hardship in the country to embark on a quest of greener pastures abroad.. What this guy did is no different from what hundreds of Nigerians do daily by going through the dessert to Europe. However, there is no one else to blame bit himself. He tried and failed.. Shikina.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by talktimi(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2012
but wetin concern PDP for this matter now ?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2012
$ugardaddy:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2012
Topeedo: DESIRE TO HAMMER WILL MAKE YOU GO INTO INTERNET FRAUD OR RITUAL SEF BUT NOT THIS
DEFINITELY NOT THIS. THIS IS CRAZY MANS DESIRE TO HAMMER. LOL
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2012
well he obviously wasn't well informed on the architecture of an aircraft or he would have known that upon take off the wheel compartment would have been depressurized and he would have suffocated.. that being said i wouldn't be so fast to judge him for trying to leave Nigeria, its a human virtue to seek for hope when there is none,lets all stop being self righteous because 90% of you all judging him would have considered trying it if you read that he made it across, i cant blame you all either, because who wouldn't? i happen to have a lot of friends who are in the states today who got thee through one funny method or the other, i even know one who made it there stowawayed aboard a vessel and they are all working, not rich but can live normally and send their kids to good schools, they didn't go there believing there was money growing on trees or free food, no, they went there searching for a chance, a chance to actually live, to be able to apply for a job and recruitment wont be nepotistic, a chance to have the simple basic things of life, a chance to work without being given sales target or made to prostitute all in the name of marketing, a place where you wont be killed by allu while the police is watching, a place where the leaders of terrorist groups like boko haram do not roam freely because they are highly connected in the government, a place where the common man can get a bank instead of mega debtors like Otedola who owe over 100 billion still get loans, a place where farmers wont wake up one morning and just decide to double food prices and the government sits by and doesn't nothing? my brothers and sisters i believe if you can achieve all this else were besides were you are from? then you have to right to try your best to go there..just saying undecided
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE. MATTER FACT I DONT THINK YOU HAVE SEEN A BIBLE IN YOUR LIFE.

LUKE 19 VS 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

MATTHEW 10 VS 34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword

Commentary on Luke 19:11-27

(Read Luke 19:11-27)
This parable is like that of the talents, Matthew 25. Those that are called to Christ, he furnishes with gifts needful for their business; and from those to whom he gives power, he expects service. The manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal, 1 Corinthians 12:7. And as every one has received the gift, so let him minister the same, 1 Peter 4:10. The account required, resembles that in the parable of the talents; and the punishment of the avowed enemies of Christ, as well as of false professors, is shown. The principal difference is, that the pound given to each seems to point out the gift of the gospel, which is the same to all who hear it; but the talents, distributed more or less, seem to mean that God gives different capacities and advantages to men, by which this one gift of the gospel may be differently improved.

Source:http://www.christnotes.org/commentary.php?b=42&c=19&com=mhc

This doesn't show that God will kill people on earth. This point you gave so far is false.

32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. 34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household [Micah 7:6]
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."
The one key element in this lengthy passage is the word "sword," and its meaning is now clear. It indicates that following Jesus in his original Jewish society may not bring peace to a family, but may "split" it up, the precise function of a metaphorical sword. Are his disciples ready for that? This kind of spiritual sword invisibly severs a man from his father, and daughter from her mother, and so on (Micah 7:6). Given Jesus’ own family resistance early on (they later came around), it is only natural he would say that no matter what the cost, one must follow him to the end, even if it means giving up one’s family. But this applies only if the family rejects the new convert, not if the family accepts him in his new faith; he must not reject them, because the whole point of Jesus’ advent is to win as many people to his side as possible, even if this divides the world in two, but never violently.

Source:http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/matthew_10_34.htm

Please read and understand before writing. Your comprehension of the bible might look perfect to you but it's Shallow to others.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

This move by the dead guy was so foolish we can't even begin to understand it

1. So he bribed some Nigerian officials to make it into the plane, what about the officials at his destination? How did he plan to make it out of the arrival airport?

2. He probably forget that airplanes are depressurised and that air is sucked out of most parts of the plane except the cabin.. He probably died within 1 hour of take-off.

This guy was definitely pushed by hardship in the country to embark on a quest of greener pastures abroad.. What this guy did is no different from what hundreds of Nigerians do daily by going through the dessert to Europe. However, there is no one else to blame bit himself. He tried and failed.. Shikina.

By the way there is no proof how he got there. How did the plane reach JFK and no one noticed him there till the plane returned back to Nigeria. Is that really possible? I doubt.

It could be murder, no one knows. So we shouldn't be quick to conclude. It is just like Obadiah777 calling the ALUU4 cultists without any proof. He thought they were like him.
cool
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: YOU BETTER REPENT FOR THAT STATEMENT BEFORE YOU GET STRUCK DOWN. THE LORD PENNED A FAULTY BOOK ? DUNNO WHAT LORD YOU ARE SERVING BECAUSE IT DEFINITELY IS NOT THE SAME LORD I AM SERVING. YOU ARE SERVING SOME INCONSISTENT SPASTIC DOUBLE MINDED gOD. YOU AINT SERVING THE REAL GOD. THATS OBVIOUS. ARE YOU CALLING THE LORD A DOUBLE MINDED MAN ?

JAMES 1 VS 8 A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways <<<<<<THIS WHAT YOU JUST CALLED THE LORD. WHICH SHOWS YOU CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. THE BOOKS ARE COMPLEMENTARY NOT CONTRASTING IF YOU UNDERSTOOD IT WELL ENOUGH.

Omo guy, make we leave story, maybe we don't serve the same God, that maybe true,I'm not here to go into debate with you about biblical teachings, ok. As long as the Lord I serve, answers me whenever I call upon him, then it's finished. Stick to your own theories, with half-baked knowledge and understanding, arguing with someone on biblical understanding is what I've been done with long ago and won't go back there anymore. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Lastly before I go, you need more of God fellowship and spirit for better understanding of the word of God, understanding the meaning and mysteries behind the redemptive work of our Lord Jesus Christ and mission on earth. Above all things, I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2012
lestat: well he obviously wasn't well informed on the architecture of an aircraft or he would have known that upon take off the wheel compartment would have been depressurized and he would have suffocated.. that being said i wouldn't be so fast to judge him for trying to leave Nigeria, its a human virtue to seek for hope when there is none,lets all stop being self righteous because 90% of you all judging him would have considered trying it if you read that he made it across, i cant blame you all either, because who wouldn't? i happen to have a lot of friends who are in the states today who got thee through one funny method or the other, i even know one who made it there stowawayed aboard a vessel and they are all working, not rich but can live normally and send their kids to good schools, they didn't go there believing there was money growing on trees or free food, no, they went there searching for a chance, a chance to actually live, to be able to apply for a job and recruitment wont be nepotistic, a chance to have the simple basic things of life, a chance to work without being given sales target or made to prostitute all in the name of marketing, a place where you wont be killed by allu while the police is watching, a place where the leaders of terrorist groups like boko haram do not roam freely because they are highly connected in the government, a place where the common man can get a bank instead of mega debtors like Otedola who owe over 100 billion still get loans, a place where farmers wont wake up one morning and just decide to double food prices and the government sits by and doesn't nothing? my brothers and sisters i believe if you can achieve all this else were besides were you are from? then you have to right to try your best to go there..just saying undecided
i pray ppl wont come to u for advice.u are mixing urself up,on one side u admit ignorance ,another u admit u can do the same thing the guy did if u were pushed.lets get these facts straight.1)the dead man wasnt educated or enlightened,he must have kept this trip to himself because i know if he had sought for advice ppl might have told him the truth except maybe someone like u who believed in taking desperate risks for a brighter chance (pls no offence taking for my harsh words).2)he paid a lot to beat all the security checkpoint just to enter his coffin.3)he wasnt poor ,i know that to beat all those security guys he must have paid up to 100k,that is enough for him to start trading from ghana or togo to nigeria.
4)no matter the desperation or condition one is passing thru should allow one to kill himself or do stupid things to make it and in this case he wasnt even sure if he will make it in usa,how was he going to beat the airport security in usa.this is maddness and this isnt the first time ppl have been killed this way.i think ppl should realise that no matter what happens to u all in the process of travelling out ,you cant blame nigeria .i have taken some dumb risks in my life and i have vowed not to ever try those stupid conan stuff again.no man is a rambo.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

By the way there is no proof how he got there. How did the plane reach JFK and no one noticed him there till the plane returned back to Nigeria. Is that really possible? I doubt.

It could be murder, no one knows. So we shouldn't be quick to conclude. It is just like Obadiah777 calling the ALUU4 cultists without any proof. He thought they were like him.
cool
u dont seem to be following news very much my guy at least this year alone i have read like 6 stories like this ,the last one i read the person was crushed ,another plane took someone to sa and came back with the person dead ,same deperado stuff too.maybe ppl think all those things they watch in the movies are real.why will the jfk authorities raise any alarms,they must have noticed him dead,well better the airline take him back ,they wont want a dead dumb african man disturbing their day.as much as i always argue with obadiah on this issue he is right no condition should push someone to make stupid costly mistakes all in the name of travelling out or even anything sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:
i pray ppl wont come to u for advice.u are mixing urself up,on one side u admit ignorance ,another u admit u can do the same thing the guy did if u were pushed.lets get these facts straight.1)the dead man wasnt educated or enlightened,he must have kept this trip to himself because i know if he had sought for advice ppl might have told him the truth except maybe someone like u who believed in taking desperate risks for a brighter chance (pls no offence taking for my harsh words).2)he paid a lot to beat all the security checkpoint just to enter his coffin.3)he wasnt poor ,i know that to beat all those security guys he must have paid up to 100k,that is enough for him to start trading from ghana or togo to nigeria.
4)no matter the desperation or condition one is passing thru should allow one to kill himself or do stupid things to make it and in this case he wasnt even sure if he will make it in usa,how was he going to beat the airport security in usa.this is maddness and this isnt the first time ppl have been killed this way.i think ppl should realise that no matter what happens to u all in the process of travelling out ,you cant blame nigeria .i have taken some dumb risks in my life and i have vowed not to ever try those stupid conan stuff again.no man is a rambo.

did you read my post? after Nigerians will become angry when they say you all got IQ of about 69?
dude i said yeah he was ignorant, i said i have friends who took funny risks and made it, when did i ever allude to the fact that anyone should try it? are yu educated? what i cant stand is self righteous arseholes who are too scared shitless to do anything nabout their sad conditions and sit back and talk,talk and talk..then judge others who had the guts to try making a change for themselves undecided undecided undecided
Listen to me you fool, i respect that dead man, he at least believed in something!!! and he took a chance!!! i believe in taking chances when they are well thought through. What do you believe in? besides what you Pastor tells you? zombie
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2012
lestat:

did you read my post? after Nigerians will become angry when they say you all got IQ of about 69?
dude i said yeah he was ignorant, i said i have friends who took funny risks and made it, when did i ever allude to the fact that anyone should try it? are yu educated? what i cant stand is self righteous arseholes who are too scared shitless to do anything nabout their sad conditions and sit back and talk,talk and talk..then judge others who had the guts to try making a change for themselves undecided undecided undecided
Listen to me you fool, i respect that dead man, he at least believed in something!!! and he took a chance!!! i believe in taking chances when they are well thought through. What do you believe in? besides what you Pastor tells you? zombie
he took a chance by getting himself killed abi?he didnt take chance ,he committed suicide .basic .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:
he took a chance by getting himself killed abi?he didnt take chance ,he committed suicide .basic .
true but please as a Nigerian learn to see beyond the small picture!!! he died, not because he took a chance but because he didnt think his plan through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2012
lestat:

Wagbayi seriously! Owo meji fun enia kan \0/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2012
lestat:
true but please as a Nigerian learn to see beyond the small picture!!! he died, not because he took a chance but because he didnt think his plan through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
u are bungling up everything,ur points contradicts.what do u term to be a chance ?the point is what he did ,there was no chance at all in it .i dont exchange insults with ppl so i wont reply ur abuse or insults on me.i have been on the high seas myself before for almost 3week with one handful of garri a day and water so i know what i am taling about.a chance is knowing there is at least a ray of hope that u will make it .but in this case there was absolutely none .he didnt think his plan through but yet he forged ahead wanting or playing commado style.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:

All speculations, no single point here has any proof to back up that this is what this guy did. For now a dead man was found in the wheel Compartment of And Arik Airline Plane returning from JFK. Till any news shines a different light to the story please no speculation.

This is how people were speculating on the ALUU4.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

All speculations, no single point here has any proof to back up that this is what this guy did. For now a dead man was found in the wheel Compartment of And Arik Airline Plane returning from JFK. Till any news shines a different light to the story please no speculation.

This is how people were speculating on the ALUU4.
matter die ,you are right on this one .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:
u dont seem to be following news very much my guy at least this year alone i have read like 6 stories like this ,the last one i read the person was crushed ,another plane took someone to sa and came back with the person dead ,same deperado stuff too.maybe ppl think all those things they watch in the movies are real.why will the jfk authorities raise any alarms,they must have noticed him dead,well better the airline take him back ,they wont want a dead dumb african man disturbing their day.as much as i always argue with obadiah on this issue he is right no condition should push someone to make stupid costly mistakes all in the name of travelling out or even anything sef

As for your JFK analogy. It is still speculation. No proof.
No one is saying people should take this kind of risk. It is insane. What I am telling Obadiah777 is that he should not say that God killed that man. That is even worse.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:
u are bungling up everything,ur points contradicts.what do u term to be a chance ?the point is what he did ,there was no chance at all in it .i dont exchange insults with ppl so i wont reply ur abuse or insults on me.i have been on the high seas myself before for almost 3week with one handful of garri a day and water so i know what i am taling about.a chance is knowing there is at least a ray of hope that u will make it .but in this case there was absolutely none .he didnt think his plan through but yet he forged ahead wanting or playing commado style.
i apologize if i came off as rude,its transferred aggression someone upset me. but did you by chance read the part where i wrote i support a chance if it is thought through? undecided i am not assuming you cant read or anything i am just stating it in case you missed it earlier? pls read my posts again, very slowly this time...v..e..rr...yyy.... s...lll...ooo...www....lll....yyyy... undecided

and dont be in hurry to appear cool and type reply,really think through what you want to write bro
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

No one is saying people should take this kind of risk. It is insane. What I am telling Obadiah777 is that he should not say that God killed that man. That is even worse.
obadiah is a funny guy.he has his own funny funny ideas and opinions which always clash with ppls own .
dont be surprised if he comes online now nd starts proving a mafiso theory of how a mafia godfather killed the guy and placed him in the plane,and dont forget he might bring in the illuminati angle tooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:
obadiah is a funny guy.he has his own funny funny ideas and opinions which always clash with ppls own .

If it was a white man inside there, won't Obadiah777 give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

If it was a white man inside there, won't Obadiah777 give him the benefit of doubt.
well there will be no apparent reason for a white man to be there ,except maybe he was killed and dumped there ,this is just my opinion not obadiah,he will have to come and defend himself and presents his point on this
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Commentary on Luke 19:11-27

(Read Luke 19:11-27)
This parable is like that of the talents, Matthew 25. Those that are called to Christ, he furnishes with gifts needful for their business; and from those to whom he gives power, he expects service. The manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal, 1 Corinthians 12:7. And as every one has received the gift, so let him minister the same, 1 Peter 4:10. The account required, resembles that in the parable of the talents; and the punishment of the avowed enemies of Christ, as well as of false professors, is shown. The principal difference is, that the pound given to each seems to point out the gift of the gospel, which is the same to all who hear it; but the talents, distributed more or less, seem to mean that God gives different capacities and advantages to men, by which this one gift of the gospel may be differently improved.

Source:http://www.christnotes.org/commentary.php?b=42&c=19&com=mhc

This doesn't show that God will kill people on earth. This point you gave so far is false.

32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. 34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household [Micah 7:6]
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."
The one key element in this lengthy passage is the word "sword," and its meaning is now clear. It indicates that following Jesus in his original Jewish society may not bring peace to a family, but may "split" it up, the precise function of a metaphorical sword. Are his disciples ready for that? This kind of spiritual sword invisibly severs a man from his father, and daughter from her mother, and so on (Micah 7:6). Given Jesus’ own family resistance early on (they later came around), it is only natural he would say that no matter what the cost, one must follow him to the end, even if it means giving up one’s family. But this applies only if the family rejects the new convert, not if the family accepts him in his new faith; he must not reject them, because the whole point of Jesus’ advent is to win as many people to his side as possible, even if this divides the world in two, but never violently.

Source:http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/matthew_10_34.htm

Please read and understand before writing. Your comprehension of the bible might look perfect to you but it's Shallow to others.
BRAH TRUST ME, YOU DONT KNOW THE BIBLE. ITS OBVIOUS. ANYONE WHO SAYS JESUS CAME BECAUSE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FAULTY HAS NOT READ THE BIBLE. YOU CLEARLY ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE. MATTER OF FACT IF WE DID A BIBLICAL IQ TEST YOUR SCORE WILL BE AROUND 20. THE REASON WHY WE HAVE THE NEW TESTAMENT IS FOR THE INCLUSION OF THE GENTILES INTO THE LAW. THATS THE ONLY REASON. IF THEIR WERE NO GENTILES ( A GROUP OF PEOPLE FORMED AFTER THE FLOOD FROM THE 3 SONS OF NOAH ), THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FOR THE JEWS AND THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS TO UNITE THE GENTILES AND THE JEWS UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 ). SEE BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE angry cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Omo guy, make we leave story, maybe we don't serve the same God, that maybe true,I'm not here to go into debate with you about biblical teachings, ok. As long as the Lord I serve, answers me whenever I call upon him, then it's finished. Stick to your own theories, with half-baked knowledge and understanding, arguing with someone on biblical understanding is what I've been done with long ago and won't go back there anymore. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Lastly before I go, you need more of God fellowship and spirit for better understanding of the word of God, understanding the meaning and mysteries behind the redemptive work of our Lord Jesus Christ and mission on earth. Above all things, I wish you well.

BRAH TRUST ME, YOU DONT KNOW THE BIBLE. ITS OBVIOUS. ANYONE WHO SAYS JESUS CAME BECAUSE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FAULTY HAS NOT READ THE BIBLE. YOU CLEARLY ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE. MATTER OF FACT IF WE DID A BIBLICAL IQ TEST YOUR SCORE WILL BE AROUND 20. THE REASON WHY WE HAVE THE NEW TESTAMENT IS FOR THE INCLUSION OF THE GENTILES INTO THE LAW. THATS THE ONLY REASON. IF THEIR WERE NO GENTILES ( A GROUP OF PEOPLE FORMED AFTER THE FLOOD FROM THE 3 SONS OF NOAH ), THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FOR THE JEWS AND THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS TO UNITE THE GENTILES AND THE JEWS UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 ). SEE BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE
<<<< APPLIES TO YOU TOO. YOU ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

ANOTHER REASON WHY I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW THE BIBLE. ALL ISSUES OF DEATH BELONGS TO THE LORD. NOBODY ELSE

1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up

PSALMS 68 VS 20 unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. NOBODY ELSE KILLS. ANY HUMAN WHO DIES ? THE LORD ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN. MEANS HE TOOK HIS PROTECTION OVER YOU AND ALLOWED SATAN TO TAKE YOU OUT. OR HE PUT IT IN SOMEONES SATANIC SPIRIT TO TAKE YOU OUT FOR JUDGEMENT ON SOMETHING YOU DID.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:
dont be surprised if he comes online now nd starts proving a mafiso theory of how a mafia godfather killed the guy and placed him in the plane,and dont forget he might bring in the illuminati angle tooo
grin grin grin THROW ME UNDER THE BUS WHY DONTCHA LOLZ
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

YOU MUST MISTAKE ME FOR A WHITE AZZ KISSER. ASK ABOUT ME, I AM PATIENTLY WAITING AND PRAYING FOR THE DOWNFALL OF THE WHITEMAN ( EDOMITES ) AND THE UPLIFTING OF THE NEGROES ( ISRAELITES ). SEE THE EDOMITES ARE IN THEIR FIRST DEATH WHILE WE ARE IN OUR SECOND DEATH. IN YOUR FIRST DEATH ALL YOUR SINS ACCRUE. THIS IS THE CHANCE FOR THE GENTILE NATION, OF WHICH THE WHITE MAN IS A PART OF TO BRING FORTH THE SECOND FRUITS. THATS WHY THEY ARE STILL ON TOP. AS SOON AS THEY BRING FORTH SECOND FRUITS THEY WILL SLIDE INTO SECOND DEATH WHICH IS HELL AND THEN THE BLACK MAN ( THE ELECT 144000 ) WILL BE GIVEN CONTROL OF THE WORLD AGAIN. SEE BUT IF YOU KNEW YOUR BIBLE REALLY WELL YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU.

SO ERMM BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, IF THAT WAS A WHITE MAN IN THAT COMPARTMENT ? WELL YOU HAVE SOMETHING CALLED PROFILING. SO I WOULD ASSUME HE WAS INTO ESPIONAGE OF SOME SORT OR HE WAS GOING TO PLANT BOMBS ON THE PLANE BUT SOMEHOW GOT TRAPPED IN THE UNDERBELLY ETC ETC. PROFILING. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports / Emirates Explains Credit Card Policy Demands For Nigerians Travelling To Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.