Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,706 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (28921 Views)

Pot Belly Girls / Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh? / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by tintingz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
nekaa: I fink I will juss stay in d middle o.... Hope dats allowed?
yess it's allowed. . .buh what middle are you talking about??
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by obxddon(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
candygosh: The one who can wow me with his intelligence not looks dat would fade away in no time

My Dear you make sense die
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by dmcdad: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
baddiguy: Pot belly = Evidence of good living (by Nigerian standards, of course).
Six packs = The so-called sexy guy who works out a lot to stay fit (and attract women)

Both categories lick a lot of beer, devour isi-ewu like no man's business, and may or may not be rich/broke.
There is actually no real way to prove that men who have the belly of a 6-month pregnancy have more money than men who have relatively flat and sexy stomach, and vice-versa. But the issue here is about finding out which of the above will make a guy more attractive to our women.

Babes! Which of the two would you prefer?
Guys! Which of the two would you rather have?

@OP, u b funny dude. Anywayz, I detest pot-belly alot and I see young guyz with it as guyz that lack modern orientation. In other words, I see them as guyz wey no know whatsup. Lol. Well, me just dy manage my 6pack abs. I no fit shout.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by bibigirl07: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
No contest. Six packs any given day or night. The contours, the eye-candy feasting, the steel texture as I run my finger along the valley in between the packs! Omg! Besides, all that, it sends a message that He values his body enough to work out and look good for me. As per his attitude and all other wishy washy stuff, who cares?! Serzly, wit his six packs, he's a demi-god, a sexual being, as long as he keeps being sexy and makes me giddy with those scintillating mid-section, am good.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by tintingz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
bibigirl07: No contest. Six packs any given day or night. The contours, the eye-candy feasting, the steel texture as I run my finger along the valley in between the packs! Omg! Besides, all that, it sends a message that He values his body enough to work out and look good for me. As per his attitude and all other wishy washy stuff, who cares?! Serzly, wit his six packs, he's a demi-god, a sexual being, as long as he keeps being sexy and makes me giddy with those scintillating mid-section, am good.
too much se.x movies and wrestling
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by CzarChris(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
bibigirl07: No contest. Six packs any given day or night. The contours, the eye-candy feasting, the steel texture as I run my finger along the valley in between the packs! Omg! Besides, all that, it sends a message that He values his body enough to work out and look good for me. As per his attitude and all other wishy washy stuff, who cares?! Serzly, wit his six packs, he's a demi-god, a sexual being, as long as he keeps being sexy and makes me giddy with those scintillating mid-section, am good.

Kids......smh
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by swizz01(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
If I'm a gal,I'll lyk a guy wit 6pacs......even as a guy I lyk guyz with 6pacs...listen AINT GAYISH OH.....
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2012

you go, gurrrrl! hahaa who says you aint got a right to like what you like?? feeling you jare...
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
i no get sixpacks sha because na bony chest i get but then my manhood dey drag height with NEPA electric pole cool
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
i no get sixpacks sha because na bony chest i get but then my manhood dey drag height with NEPA electric pole cool
Nobody said or asked anything about manhood!
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by detreasuredone: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
6-packs dude nothing more nothing less
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
baddiguy:
Nobody said or asked anything about manhood!
na why u dey provoke?
abi ur own small like toddler own? cheesy
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
na why u dey provoke?
abi ur own small like toddler own? cheesy

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by omar22(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
Naija babe would go for the one that pays $$$ £££ NNN even if his belly could fit the whole of the Jackson family. Seen 2 Naija girls (in their mid-20’s) fighting over this white old man who should be in his 60’s this guy makes Alhaji abubakar Alhaji looks slim.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Maxwell86(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
What shall it profit a dude to have six pack and have a small pen.is

From the last research i did, it was very obvious Naija girls prefer Pot bellied, rich politicians to a broke ni99ah with abs caused by hunger.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by yme1(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
Biko. . . . that pot belly is too much
I just want a fine little pot belly kiss not like the pic up there tho

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by DonaldGenes(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
candygosh: The one who can wow me with his intelligence not looks dat would fade away in no time
hmmmmmmmmmm that was off tha chexxy
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by DonaldGenes(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
y me: Biko. . . . that pot belly is too much
I just want a fine little pot belly kiss not like the pic up there tho
smh!
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
Maxwell86: What shall it profit a dude to have six pack and have a small pen.is

From the last research i did, it was very obvious Naija girls prefer Pot bellied, rich politicians to a broke ni99ah with abs caused by hunger.
%dies% grin grin grin
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by DonaldGenes(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Maxwell86: What shall it profit a dude to have six pack and have a small pen.is

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm! Dont let 'em quys with small dick hear u oooo*pity sha
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by TheKingsQueen: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE TWO OPTIONS, BOTH LOOK DISGUSTING TO ME. Yuhk!
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
The_King'sQueen:
I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE TWO OPTIONS, BOTH LOOK DISGUSTING TO ME. Yuhk!

We hear you! So what do you like nah?? Maybe you could also show us how yours looks, and we might try to be like you when we grow up wink
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by AB10(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
But how many of these girls have flat tummies? Just saying.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
AB10: But how many of these girls have flat tummies? Just saying.

Very good question! But we'll ask that one another day...
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by bobolekepee(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
timilehin007: It has to be six packz...thatz me lol
Paltimmy... My fwend wit six packs me wit *** belly...
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: as if some of u wouldnt kill for this lmao

Rick Rose is one hell of a Nasty ass nigga!

@topic I don't workout to impress no chick. I love my sexy hot belle chicks any day. Any chick weighing over 145-150lbs is fat in my dictionary.
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by kissCleo: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ok so wot happens wen d six gets married n suddenly becomes pot-bellied......do u den liv d person?@ d end of d day what matters is d xter.
Bac to d quest tho ,a bad-az six pac sexy man will do!future cn take care of its self cheesy
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by johnstar(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mtcheeeew, mumu thread, na 2 go chop indomie super park go sure pass nw, lyk 6 so dat I ll stay healthy
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
johnstar: Mtcheeeew, mumu thread, na 2 go chop indomie super park go sure pass nw, lyk 6 so dat I ll stay healthy

you have made no sense whatsoever...

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Maxwell86(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
REALITY101:

Rick Rose is one hell of a Nasty ass nigga!

@topic I don't workout to impress no chick. I love my sexy hot belle chicks any day. Any chick weighing over 145-150lbs is fat in my dictionary.

who the f**k is 'Rick Rose' ??
Is he an upcoming act smiley
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Maxwell86:

who the f**k is 'Rick Rose' ??
Is he an upcoming act smiley

i no know o... uhh something posted his photo here i think. pls feel free to ask it
Re: Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] by Dabss(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
baddiguy:
Nice!
hmm! guilty conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / When Exactly Is A Man Considered Financially Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.