Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,879 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! (9963 Views)

Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Dating Policewomen / Marrying A Computer Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
This research has actually taken me and my crew 5 years to arrive at these findings.

1.High chances of her cheating on the husband

2.Lack of respect for the husband

3.Psychological trauma for the husband

4.Likely to have beautiful daughters as a results with its own troubles

5.Natural imbalance, a clear case of the beauty and the beast.

6.Financial problems as our study revealed that, most beautiful ladies are lazy and demanding

7.hIGH likelyhood of the husband cheating as most beautiful women are weak in bed

8.Most beautiful wives are terrible at cooking

9.Egoism:most beautiful wives are very egocentric and disrespectful

10.Most beautiful wives are infertile and often give birth to midgets

thank you cool
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by onila(f): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
undecided
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
onila: undecided

angry
angry
angry
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by martyns303(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
Don't survey 4 contradicts 10?
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by mondezz: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
One contradicts seven: If She would be weak in bed, how would she then cheat on her husband?

Abeg go chop fufu,no vex!
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by k2039: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
Bin gbagbo of you choose to marry a ugly woman,your choice.

For me she just has to be gorgeous,my choice.
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
mondezz: One contradicts seven: If She would be weak in bed, how would she then cheat on her husband?

Abeg go chop fufu,no vex!

are u undermining my work?? angry

k2039: Bin gbagbo of you choose to marry a ugly woman,your choice.

For me she just has to be gorgeous,my choice.

angry
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
the last point jus proved that this whole thing is nonsense
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the last point jus proved that this whole thing is nonsense

dont let me insult you angry angry angry nonsense!!! angry
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
bin gbagbo:

dont let me insult you angry angry angry nonsense!!! angry
voetsek and what will u do?
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
voetsek and what will u do?

stop trying me angry angry
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by VivaSplendor(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
@ OP...., were u refering 2 a particular beautifull lqdy or...

To the bst of my knowledge ur survey isn't corect., if u dnt mind plz go nd resurvey.

No offense oh.....!!
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
Viva Splendor: @ OP...., were u refering 2 a particular beautifull lqdy or...

To the bst of my knowledge ur survey isn't corect., if u dnt mind plz go nd resurvey.

No offense oh.....!!

mtcheew!! angry
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by slimchi2k2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
pro BIN pls i must marry beautiful woman oooooooh
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mtschew!!!
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
slimchi2k2: pro BIN pls i must marry beautiful woman oooooooh

then be ready to face those ten conditions cheesy
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by slimchi2k2(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
pls waitooooo bin if i marry ugly girl,how can i go out with her, noooooooooooooooo pls i can't
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by Horus(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by larride(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nice research work cool cool cool
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
bunmioguns: Nice research work cool cool cool

thanks mr president, i shall never disappoint you, your excellency cool cool
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mad man go marry shrek so we go hear word nah..! angry

Next pls?!

Uhmm...back at u again,.where is d joke plsss??
Re: Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! by Vivly(f): 1:00am On Oct 28, 2012
Egoism
egocentric
midgets?
English words?

(1) (Reply)

E Get As E Dey Do U? / Ben20001 And Romade Gay Romance In Pitch Sef / Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.