Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Greed And The Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greed And The Woman (1020 Views)

Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive / Was It GREED Or KINDNESS? / Wombs For Rent In Nigeria - Is This Greed Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
These are the reasons why I think that women are the greediest creatures in the world.

You need to see them dancing in social events and that song 'everything na double double' is playing, they will be dancing more than the men, singing at the top of their voice. They want double car, double cloths, double shop and double shoes, but when the husband wants to marry double wife, come see trouble! grin

They come into your home immediately after you wed them and the house you laboured to buy is now 'her home' come see claims like my kitchen, my fridge, my room, my telly. Sorry mister, you are only the senior houseboy grin

They drag you out for shopping and they make sure you empty your purse buying all those useless expensive stuff which always ends up in the store room, to be used after 5 years, they buy all their stuff before they ask you, "Darling can I buy you this handkerchief?" grin

They spend hours cooking all sorts of dishes, and sample all the meat, cook pepersoup and eat, chop roasted chicken wings in the kitchen and serve the bone to the yeye man that thinks he can sit on the couch all day and watch TV. "Serves him right they say" grin

They are even greedy with the housemaid, try making the pretty young housemaid mop the floor in your bedroom when she was at work and she will raise hell if she ever finds out, haba! can she be at work and be at home at the same time?
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2012
The main reason women like to work is just greed. They like to show their husband that they too can make money and sit and watch telly while the man starves.
Re: Greed And The Woman by eddy1977(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
What are you talking about?
Re: Greed And The Woman by tonym1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
SO WHY ARE COMPLAINING
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
eddy1977: What are you talking about?

About greed, and the way to get the women to face their real responsibility.

I will not marry any woman who want to work in an office.
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
tony_m1: SO WHY ARE COMPLAINING

because one day women will be staying on top cheesy cheesy
Re: Greed And The Woman by eddy1977(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ broda von bonatell
So you mean to tell me that you will not encourage your daughter or niece to pursue higher education?

I guess you will be very successful among pygmies if you like the stay at home_say nothing kind of women.
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
eddy1977: @ broda von bonatell
So you mean to tell me that you will not encourage your daughter or niece to pursue higher education?

I guess you will be very successful among pygmies if you like the stay at home_say nothing kind of women.

Going to school and obtaining the requisite knowledge and experience to make an impact is very different from trying to wrest the financial control from the man just because she works and makes money. I think that is greed.
Re: Greed And The Woman by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
i don't get you but i have met many men in the village with this mentality

a woman working is now trying to wrestle with a man for financial control - ok so a working mum earning £8 an hour in her term time only part time job is fighting with her husband who earns £40k plus for control

if only i had a teacher like the poster i would have made an A* in my GCSE Maths instead of A
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
cotton101: i don't get you but i have met many men in the village with this mentality

a woman working is now trying to wrestle with a man for financial control - ok so a working mum earning £8 an hour in her term time only part time job is fighting with her husband who earns £40k plus for control

if only i had a teacher like the poster i would have made an A* in my GCSE Maths instead of A

your type will abandon your kids for days seeking to make money only to come back and meet strangers as your family, keep chasing shadows
Re: Greed And The Woman by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
cotton101: LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

I dey laff too cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Greed And The Woman by baby124: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
I had to rotfl at the double double part. Una no go wound me for this nl. Too funny. The rest though, OP is just jealous that he's not married, and doesn't have a wifey to take shopping. This is not greed. OP should stop hating.
Re: Greed And The Woman by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
did you read your own post - so now a woman working equates to abandoning her family - are you ok at all
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
cotton101: did you read your own post - so now a woman working equates to abandoning her family - are you ok at all

Tell us how you can eat your cake and have it?
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
baby_123: I had to rotfl at the double double part. Una no go wound me for this nl. Too funny. The rest though, OP is just jealous that he's not married, and doesn't have a wifey to take shopping. This is not greed. OP should stop hating.

I like them girls, and will marry a wifey that can take care of stuff
Re: Greed And The Woman by baby124: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
van bonattel:

I like them girls, and will marry a wifey that can take care of stuff
Nothing wrong with that. But hope you are not looking for role reversal.
Re: Greed And The Woman by vanbonattel: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
baby_123:
Nothing wrong with that. But hope you are not looking for role reversal.

how do you mean sis?

(1) (Reply)

Just Moved Back To 9ja, How Can I Get A Cheap Form Of Car Rentals Temporarily / Can Someone Earning 67,000 Naira Settle Down And Also Assisting His Parents? / Is It Inappropriate For A Lady To Cook For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.