Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Join Motivational Speakers In Nigeria And Make Millions Of Naira - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join Motivational Speakers In Nigeria And Make Millions Of Naira (1409 Views)

Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings / WHAT MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS Are Not Saying / Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Motivational Speakers In Nigeria And Make Millions Of Naira by dripstoil: 12:39am On Oct 28, 2012
All over the world, motivational speakers are equally earning big and some have built amazing wealth just by speaking to people the right words at the right time.

Nigerians are not left out in this as well, there are great motivational speakers in Nigeria who have created space for themselves and are making millions of Naira from it. Prominent among them is Fela Durotoye, this guy have been able to go places, created wealth, and inspired others to do the same; all through his ability to speak and motivate!

The power of motivational speech can never be over-emphasized! A good motivational speaker can motivate a dying soul to live again, and a dummy to perform as an Athlete. There is nothing as refreshing and reinvigorating as carefully chosen words spoken at the right time by a crafty speaker...

Read The Full Article Below:

http://www.wealthresult.com/2012/10/how-to-make-millions-of-naira-as.html
Re: Join Motivational Speakers In Nigeria And Make Millions Of Naira by lecturerdabo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
"All over the world, motivational speakers are equally earning big and some have built amazing wealth just by speaking to people the right words at the right time.

Nigerians are not left out in this as well, there are great motivational speakers in Nigeria who have created space for themselves and are making millions of Naira from it. Prominent among them is Fela Durotoye, this guy have been able to go places, created wealth, and inspired others to do the same; all through his ability to speak and motivate!

The power of motivational speech can never be over-emphasized! A good motivational speaker can motivate a dying soul to live again, and a dummy to perform as an Athlete. There is nothing as refreshing and reinvigorating as carefully chosen words spoken at the right time by a crafty speaker"

HEY MAN IS IT THE MONEY OR THE RESULT? WELL I LOVE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKINGS COS I HAVE A PASSION FOR THE YOUTHS OF MY GENERATION WITH THE BELIEVE THAT WE CAN SALVAGE OUR LAND IF WE ARE ABLE TO MOTIVATE THE YOUNG ONES AND EFFECT POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEM. Having said that, I think the title of your thread ought not be based on what you stand to gain I DO IT ALLOT FOR FREE!

THANKS FOR THE THREAD!

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Forum. Come In And Introduce Yourself. / Pass Microsoft Certification MCSE (70-413, 70-410, 70-414, 70-412) / Chevron Attorney Skill Test 2022 By Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.