Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

OBJ - I'm Getting Tired Of Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ - I'm Getting Tired Of Politics (10206 Views)

Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Bishop Kukah And His Brand Of Politics By Fr Enwerem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ - I'm Getting Tired Of Politics by ayobase(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
chucky234: See how GenBuhari use him senseless silly websites(or do you call those webpage postsy pursue everybody comot for this thread,oya turn am to your parlour.

U took the words from my fingers!
His bedroom already!
Re: OBJ - I'm Getting Tired Of Politics by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
What exactly is the point you are trying to make?

The websites are silly because they tell the truth about Obasanjo right?

How about some video from BBC:

[size=18pt]BBC disgraces Obasanjo on his corruption record[/size]

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9sLfCeKC-E?version=3&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

chucky234: See how GenBuhari use him senseless silly websites(or do you call those webpage postsy pursue everybody comot for this thread,oya turn am to your parlour.

ayobase:

U took the words from my fingers!
His bedroom already!

Re: OBJ - I'm Getting Tired Of Politics by ayobase(m): 12:42am On Nov 01, 2012
I can see ot written all over you.....HATRED!
Re: OBJ - I'm Getting Tired Of Politics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
hatred of Obasanjo?

most certainly!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CPC House Of Reps Member Beaten By Constituents / Ladies, Can You Kiss Tinubu For $1 Million? (Graphic Pictures) / Tax Returns: Reps Probe Uber, Bolt, Other Transport Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.