Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bible Verses Backing Trinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Verses Backing Trinity (677 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Top Ten Bible Verses You Will Never Hear In Church. / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Verses Backing Trinity by elampiro(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2012
I saw an argument on facebook today regarding Trinity. Even some supposed christians said it is has no bible backing. Below was my response to them and I decided to circulate it too in other forums.

Here are some bible verses to back... Jesus said. (1)Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. (2)John 10:30
''I and my Father are one.'' ............
(3)John 14:7-9
King James Version (KJV)
''If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from henceforth you know Him, and have seen Him.''
Philip said unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficient for us.
Jesus said unto him, ''Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?''.
(4)John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Mathew 28: 18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
Finally, during creation, God said ''let Us make man in Our image..''
Re: Bible Verses Backing Trinity by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2014
elampiro:
I saw an argument on facebook today regarding Trinity. Even some supposed christians said it is has no bible backing. Below was my response to them and I decided to circulate it too in other forums.

Here are some bible verses to back... Jesus said. (1)Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. (2)John 10:30
''I and my Father are one.'' ............
(3)John 14:7-9
King James Version (KJV)
''If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from henceforth you know Him, and have seen Him.''
Philip said unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficient for us.
Jesus said unto him, ''Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?''.
(4)John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Mathew 28: 18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
Finally, during creation, God said ''let Us make man in Our image..''
1 john 5 v 7 - for the are 3 that beareth witness in heaven, the Father, Word and Holy Ghost and the three of them are 1....
Re: Bible Verses Backing Trinity by johnydon22(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
but you will still find verses in the bible that suggests otherwise...
Re: Bible Verses Backing Trinity by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
johnydon22: but you will still find verses in the bible that suggests otherwise...

And somehow you happened to have eaten those verses or those verses were torn off your bible....or is there a better reason you're not postin' them here...?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On These Verses? / Why Are Christians So Notorious In Sinning Throughout The World? / If You Could Make A Choice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.