Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna (31383 Views)

Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North / Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali / Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by ParisLove2(f): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by ZeusI: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
tchidi: *rolling my extremely sexy eyes*

Which one be aftermath there? No church, survivors, and all dat. Mtscheeeew!!

*Leaving post for the nearest viewing center*
Baby. May i know you better? I mean; through facebook or something, i need to see more of that rolling saucy eyes. Muuah:*. You de watch ball?wink
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by ZeusI: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2012

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by akintun: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
I'm sick of people defending rubbish. D guy dat said only d suicide bomber died must be sick. I saw d video today, and it was really bad.
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Horus(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/_5UoCh3Euly0/S9zepuIMRWI/AAAAAAAAAMc/VU2MO5wUoGs/s1600/nuttyMooselums.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]What did you noticed in this picture?[/size]
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by 5much(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
NA WA O. wher is nigeria heading wt all this killings?
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by denzel2009: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
Horus: [img][/img]

they are waiting for the panties to come off.
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
Psylas: Y dis no happened on sallah day?

Because there's nothing good about Islam duh
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Ayorh4you(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2012

sure say u get sexy eyes?
Sowie, Chelsea lost.*tongue out*
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Jethroland1: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
At EID, there was no bombing, muslims sacrificed without intimidation. The generation of these bombers, their sponsors, supporters and sympathizers are in for Divine judgement. These innocent blood of Christians spilled at regular basis are already crying out for vengeance. Police should protect places of Christian worship as they protected mosque during the EID. Jonathan, wake up from slumber, deal with these blood suckers and save the people from unnecessary tears and heartaches.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
Horus: [img]http://1.bp..com/_5UoCh3Euly0/S9zepuIMRWI/AAAAAAAAAMc/VU2MO5wUoGs/s1600/nuttyMooselums.jpg[/img]

Boobs?
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by chiefbatiatus(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
PLEASE ANY CHRISTIAN AROUND MALALI REAdING THIS, get the attackers body if it hasn't been carried by police, if it has then STAGE A PROtesT AND DEMAND FOR it, THEN BURY HIM WITH A PIG AFTER SPILLING THE BLOOD OF THE PIG ON HIS USELESS CORPSE. PLS PASS ON UNTIL IT REACHES MALALI. With a pig in his grave he will go straight to hell and lose all the 70 worthless virgins. This is the method used b mossad to send muslims to hell
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Nacl: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
emmykk: Sallah is finish.now is bombing.shame on islam.
>>> a big SHAME on islam, dis demonic religion stinks! cry
emmykk: Sallah is finish.now is bombing.shame on islam.
>>> a big SHAME on islam, dis demonic religion stinks!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by lorddannie: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
killuminati: Christians should just give up their fate and become atheist. Or they shld stop goin to church at all since they can't worship in peace. The different types of this churches are the main cause of dis bomb blast if you ask. Catholic vs cheraphim, mountain of fire vs jehovah witness. All na b'cos of tithe Oo shocked
please first deal with the fact that alla.h is a go.at, before coming here to post pooh. allahu. ak.bar to the goat, pi.ss be upon the g.oat and his messenger!!!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Nacl: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
grin
Horus: [img]http://1.bp..com/_5UoCh3Euly0/S9zepuIMRWI/AAAAAAAAAMc/VU2MO5wUoGs/s1600/nuttyMooselums.jpg[/img]

grin

... Som brain-washed dummies being inspired by what they think they'll get after senseless attacks wen they get 2 their so called 'paradise'

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Profkenny1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
useless religion filled with hypocrites.....it's their yeye prophet's fault who sought recognition by all means....prophet wey no fit prophesy, all he knows is to suck Aisha's bossom and suck Hussein's male organ...crazy pedophile...mscheeeeeeewwww

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Ranoscky(m): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2012
God help us, amen!
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Zeus I: Baby. May i know you better? I mean; through facebook or something, i need to see more of that rolling saucy eyes. Muuah:*. You de watch ball?wink
na 4 nairaland you one see your lost rib...
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by ikdpal(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2012
what the eyz sees angers the mind so we hav no interest in the pix rather ppl were dead..i think retaliation is d solution cos i wont b the sacrificial lamb that wll introduce a change in this wicked country.
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by luluosas(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2012
When will this madness stop for God sake?
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2012
ONTO THEE O LORD, DO I LIFT UP MY SOUL.
ONTO THEE O LORD, DO I LIFT UP MY SOUL.
O MY LORD, I TRUST IN THEE,
LET ME NOT BE ASHAMED, NEITHER MY ENEMIES TRIUMPH OVER ME. sad sad sad
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by adira(f): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2012
sallah was don peacefully, and now they started boming killing people in churches, what kind of reliogion this? always belive on boold shading? you kill and yet keep saying islam is a religion of peace (where is the peace) you keep killing and bombing churches and you say is boko haram, does this boko"s dnt know the road to mosques? why is it that no mosque has been burn with uncountable number of people? and you want people to belive that you are for peace WHERE IS THE PEACE IN YOU?, You talk of peace but dnt show it. all is volences. it's a pity if this is how it is in you. GOD will judge each and every one for his or her doings. good or bad.
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2012

THESE FV-CKING MUSLIMS ARE IDOL WORSHIPPING THOSE INCOMPLETE, NAKED GIRL DOLLS. NO WONDER THEIR god CANT FIGHT FOR HIMSELF, COS HE HAS NO LIMBS AS DEPICTED BY THOSE DOLLS. ANY MUSLIM HERE TO PROVE ME WRONG? BRING IT ON SUCKERS! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by eehweezzy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
wch kind pix b diz..........no meanin,
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by obongtunji: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
gilmaro: Where is the affected church? cry
on your head.........lop
Re: Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna by hugafella(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
nitlad: Yeah! That's mur like it! What about pictures o charred bodies? Yhu got 'em? grin
. Read ur post again. Makes you look like an antichrist. Ur just after looking for charred bodies so u can rejoice right? These are real people that died. They had families too. And maybe some of them may have even browsed nairaland too. So please re read ur comments so u dont come across as being so evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend / Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.