Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? (6805 Views)

Presstv Receive Mass Condemnations For Been Bias On Nig Army Shiite Operation / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati / How Much Do You Love Nigeria? Read & Listen!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by bigtt76(f): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2012
Like seriously ....does anyone still read or listen to Presidential release condemning bomb blasts in the country anytime such happens? Its becoming monotonous and meaningless. You can even predict the message word for word. What me thinks now is that the President is or has been lying on oath he swore to during inauguration which states amongst other "....to preserve the lives and properties of the citizen" and as such NASS should do the needful grin grin grin

What's your take here guys?

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by werepeLeri: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2012
and therefore should be impeached or resign- abi? Why not complete it! Where has that happened before? Just another GEJ bashing thread.

Oh - he must indeed be lieing. He promised to stop every suicide bomber with his own hands. Why has he not done so? He must be an arrogant lier.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by bigtt76(f): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2012
...Well thats your opinion. For me I just WAKA PASS. Just like during the days of Iraq and Afghanistan bombings in the news then ....I simply ignore because its just too monotonous listening to it.

werepeLeri: and therefore should be impeached or resign- abi? Why not complete it! Where has that happened before? Just another GEJ bashing thread.

Oh - he must indeed be lieing. He promised to stop every suicide bomber with his own hands. Why has he not done so? He must be an arrogant lier.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Gbawe: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2012
bigtt76: Like seriously ....does anyone still read or listen to Presidential release condemning bomb blasts in the country anytime such happens? Its becoming monotonous and meaningless. You can even predict the message word for word. What me thinks now is that the President is or has been lying on oath he swore to during inauguration which states amongst other "....to preserve the lives and properties of the citizen" and as such NASS should do the needful grin grin grin

My take is that Nigerians should raise their game or continue to die and suffer. Next time, thoroughly scrutinize the history of those seeking to be your leaders rather than just running blindly with the jargon of "boy with no shoes" (GEJ) or "most fiscally responsible Governor in Nigeria" (Yar Adua).

4 Likes

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2012
Condemning a negative incident is a Political play that Nigerian Politicians have used so much that it bears no meaning or value to those affected or to the Negative Political perception they are trying to manage. Of what use is condemnation when there is no immediate ACTION

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by ayee001: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2012
I still listen. It's always comical, a stress buster.

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Abujafood: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2012
I listen, just in case something new and decisive would be said!
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by stineb1: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2012
Aside from calls by ignorant people for the arrest of Buhari, IBB and co in connection to Boko Haram without tangible evidence, pls what options do you have to offer GEJ that has not been considered to culp terrorism by BH?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Afam4eva(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2012
I think they should quit talking and focus on solving the problem. Very soon they will run out of english words to use and have to result to pidgin or Igbo. Wetin we never hear: We're on top of the situation...Enough is enough...etc

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by mexdez: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2012
I think he has exhausted all his ideas on the media. He has no clue what next to say because even the ones he had said, he does not know how to achieve.
We have lost a lot of innocent lives as a result of Boko Haram and our leaders conspiracy and gross inefficiency.
You can go through the timeline of Boko haram here. Definitely not all are mentioned.http://directory-nigeria.org/boko-haram-news-all-about-boko-haram.html
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Adanyebe(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2012
Yes! And it makes me always want to LAF grin wif my teeth and smile with my anus smiley wink cheesy
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by samsy5460(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2012
My Dear Brothers, Sisters and Friends,
this
is a clarion call for your support for the
FLOOD VICTIMS IN KOGI & EDO STATE.
I plead
with you in the Name of Almighty God to send in your food items, clothing and
whatever you can afford to give to these
innocent victims of circumstance in my
beloved state. I know I can count on
your
support at such a time as this. Please call PASTOR FEMI OBALEMO MOVEMENT
(PFOM) for more details. We have set up
collection centres in Abuja, Lagos, Port
Harcourt, Lokoja, Kabba, London, Dallas
and Johannesburg for this purpose. The
number to call is +2348039719986. For centres in Edo & environs; Call
+2347037821279. May
the good Lord reward you bountifully as
you send in your support. May you never
be a victim of such in Jesus name, amen.
God bless you richly. We prefer clothing and food stuff. You
can use the money to buy these items
and send to our collection centre. Money
is not what we need to send to them.
Thganks.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Mentcee(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2012
By reason of him

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by jude33084(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2012
Boko Haram likes fame so the best bet is not to televise their mood of making demands to what they want to the world and hunt the evil doers down.

My thought wink
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by jude33084(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2012
samsy5460: My Dear Brothers, Sisters and Friends,
this
is a clarion call for your support for the
FLOOD VICTIMS IN KOGI & EDO STATE.
I plead
with you in the Name of Almighty God to send in your food items, clothing and
whatever you can afford to give to these
innocent victims of circumstance in my
beloved state. I know I can count on
your
support at such a time as this. Please call PASTOR FEMI OBALEMO MOVEMENT
(PFOM) for more details. We have set up
collection centres in Abuja, Lagos, Port
Harcourt, Lokoja, Kabba, London, Dallas
and Johannesburg for this purpose. The
number to call is +2348039719986. For centres in Edo & environs; Call
+2347037821279. May
the good Lord reward you bountifully as
you send in your support. May you never
be a victim of such in Jesus name, amen.
God bless you richly. We prefer clothing and food stuff. You
can use the money to buy these items
and send to our collection centre. Money
is not what we need to send to them.
Thganks.

I hope Ď„his is for real undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by tonym1(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2012
No because nothing is done about it
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by pecopeco: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
bigtt76: Like seriously ....does anyone still read or listen to Presidential release condemning bomb blasts in the country anytime such happens? Its becoming monotonous and meaningless. You can even predict the message word for word. What me thinks now is that the President is or has been lying on oath he swore to during inauguration which states amongst other "....to preserve the lives and properties of the citizen" and as such NASS should do the needful grin grin grin

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by enesy4u(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2012
waitn you make he say? notin but to condemn the acts been committed . at least JTF dey work undecided
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Morgan1092(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2012
For all i knw dat GEJ of a dude hs bin trying his best on dis. He can't b evri wia at d same time. D governors too re nt helping matters.

@OP: Mayb u expect him 2 catch d bombers by him sef.

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by 2million1(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Why are the boko boys still bombing?, what happened to the F.G-B/H negotiations?...can someone please explain to me!
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Nuezha(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2012
Why not if not?! He' still my president.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by elothaddi(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2012
I don't cos it doesn't make sense at all. I pray it happens to his close family so he could feel the pains families go through becos of their loss. He is just busy stealing money instead prosecuting those who are responsible. We need re-assurance and action from the president that they are tackling it but nothing as such.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by seechris(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2012
The president still has to say something, there is a lot of background work going on to arrest the boko haram situation, you should ask people in the north, jtf is trying a lot, what am not confident of is the level of intelligence material available to them. Cos there's still many accusations of genocide, which don't make news. Are the wrong or innocent people getting killed

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by greatgod2012(f): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2012
I do, but not with all seriousness because he never did anything about it, hes not doing anything and i dont think he will do anything abt it.

Na soso talk, action no dey!
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by GJames(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2012
I've never listen or read any, i use that time to watch horror movies
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by franchizy(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2012
I will always listen because GEJ has done well to fight the insecurity and development in Nigeria, the best performing and honest president Nigeria ever had, infact I recommend GEJ automatically for a 2nd term cos I believe in him
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by eduson55(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2012
[size=28pt]For what kwanu?[/size]
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Cosmopolice: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2012
U guys should face fact o. He will come and win second tenure
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by pheesayor(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2012
he has the power to sack the governors and declare state of emergency, but they are pdp states so he won't even try that
Morgan1092: For all i knw dat GEJ of a dude hs bin trying his best on dis. He can't b evri wia at d same time. D governors too re nt helping matters.

@OP: Mayb u expect him 2 catch d bombers by him sef.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by ayee001: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2012
2 million: Why are the boko boys still bombing?, what happened to the F.G-B/H negotiations?...can someone please explain to me!

grin grin grin
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by GARRIx7(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2012
GEJ is clueless in all areas except looting.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture) / I Am So Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.