Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. (6910 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Gratitude Challenge / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2012
Mee234:
if Muhammad were to be living in this our present world, you will avoid him like a plaque. It will be shame to associate with him like the Germans are of Hitler. He had all the power than but will rather get revelations from allah to make his crime a divine ordinance.
N/B If talking about your prophet offend you, you should stop talking thrash about others people belief.

I can't really make sense of what you are saying, remember the god you worship is begotten from a lineage of incestuous relations, adulterous relation and murderous love affairs. this is written in the bible, that is why we wonder all this pretence of sensitivity towards legitimate relationship. i ask a simple question, what do you call someone whose lineage contains a long list of incest, adultry, muderers etc and what do you think of such a lineage? we muslims do not associate such with prophets of God yet Rev. Seyibrown says that is how it is. over to you.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2012
vedaxcool:

I can't really make sense of what you are saying, remember the god you worship is begotten from a lineage of incestuous relations, adulterous relation and murderous love affairs. this is written in the bible, that is why we wonder all this pretence of sensitivity towards legitimate relationship. i ask a simple question, what do you call someone whose lineage contains a long list of incest, adultry, muderers etc and what do you think of such a lineage? we muslims do not associate such with prophets of God yet Rev. Seyibrown says that is how it is. over to you.

Yawn. You wouldnt respect your prophet if he were alive today. 12 wives, slaves etc
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2012
vedaxcool:

and what do you think of a man who was a bandit, slept with a child of nine, had sex with slaves and a notorious thief? A man who is a stack illiterate and does not know that sperm is not produce from between the backbone and the level.
I too do not make sense of post yours but remember that Christians don't follow a mad man who need revelations from allah to justified his criminality.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yawn. You wouldnt respect your prophet if he were alive today. 12 wives, slaves etc

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2012
Mee234:
and what do you think of a man who was a bandit, slept with a child of nine, had sex with slaves and a notorious thief? A man who is a stack illiterate and does not know that sperm is not produce from between the backbone and the level.
I too do not make sense of post yours but remember that Christians don't follow a mad man who need revelations from allah to justified his criminality.

I don't know how the above help make your god who lineage is rich in incest, adulterers and murderers. in essence you would respect such a god if he walk around telling everyone he great grand dad is murderer, oh wait, great great grand dad is product of incest oh wait, great great grand dad is an adulterers! now hope you get why we don't take your likes as being anywhere near serious when you feign ignorance of the rich list of progenitors of your god, you don't expect me to worship such a being do you! do have a great day grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
vedaxcool:

As usual, truth is too much for a brainwashed muslim to handle. Your prophet had 12 wives and sold slaves. Cant imagine him today on this present world getting a lotta respect
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

As usual, truth is too much for a brainwashed muslim to handle. Your prophet had 12 wives and sold slaves. Cant imagine him today on this present world getting a lotta respect

I don't know for you misstating of history, if prophet Muhammad pbuh appeared today, there will be absolutely be no day I will not call him to say Asalamulalykun, and know how he is doing. and if possible I will pay him a visit as much as I can, because there will be so much for me to learn for him.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
vedaxcool:
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
vedaxcool:

I don't know for you misstating of history, if prophet Muhammad pbuh appeared today, there will be absolutely be no day I will not call him to say Asalamulalykun, and know how he is doing. and if possible I will pay him a visit as much as I can, because there will be so much for me to learn for him.

What about his wives? How many of them will you greet? grin grin
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

What about his wives? How many of them will you greet? grin grin

If you were to visit your family house, and you were to meet dozens of uncles and aunties, how many would you greet? well i guess all! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Wadeoye(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03: F00028,

There's an "L" missing from your name.

fool28.

You borrowed prophets form the christian religion and then you have the nerve to say that christians owe Muhammad? The same muhammad that killed Jews and christians?

Can you show me where you read that Mohammed killed christians and Jews? Or a part of Quran where muslims are asked to kill christians or jews? I am always amazed at the ignorance of our christian brothers/sisters. Jesus was jewish and the Quran makes references to him and holds him in high esteem - the reason you will not see muslims insulting Jesus the same way the uncultured christians will insult Muhammed. As a matter of fact, whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned in any muslim gathering or discussion, everybody says "alei salatu wasalam" - meaning "he who is already blessed by God". Islam is a complete religion and sincerely, others are just attempts at creating an association or fan of a particular prophet - like christians are fans of Jesus which is ok. Christians are recognised in the Quran as well - as "people of the book" and Mohammed enjoined muslims to live in harmony with them - if they join us good, if they say no, leave them. The reason you will see christians in arab world today. If there is a doctrine in Islam to kill christians, do you think there will be a single christian in arab world?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wadeoye:

Can you show me where you read that Mohammed killed christians and Jews? Or a part of Quran where muslims are asked to kill christians or jews? I am always amazed at the ignorance of our christian brothers/sisters. Jesus was jewish and the Quran makes references to him and holds him in high esteem - the reason you will not see muslims insulting Jesus the same way the uncultured christians will insult Muhammed. As a matter of fact, whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned in any muslim gathering or discussion, everybody says "alei salatu wasalam" - meaning "he who is already blessed by God". Islam is a complete religion and sincerely, others are just attempts at creating an association or fan of a particular prophet - like christians are fans of Jesus which is ok. Christians are recognised in the Quran as well - as "people of the book" and Mohammed enjoined muslims to live in harmony with them - if they join us good, if they say no, leave them. The reason you will see christians in arab world today. If there is a doctrine in Islam to kill christians, do you think there will be a single christian in arab world?

1) I am not a christian

2) Muhammed killed Jews, go and read your hadith. Ignoramus!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

3) You religion is far from peaceful. There are verses which the terrorists quote to hate jews and kill infidels. Go and read your Quran. While these verse may be wrongly interpreted, they are still there.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Wadeoye(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
I've been reading this thread you started, and so far, you're yet to make any sensible post.

Are you saying the muslims tongue is restrained by the koran?

Then kindly explain the killing of innocent people over a goddamn movie?

Kindly explain why the Northern Nigeria has been devoured by the cancer-worm called islam?

Also kindly define the term "peace" and be honest by asking yourself if islam can be referred to as a peaceful religion?

You called it a "Goddam movie"? Then I pity you... Are you saying the person behind this movie spent all the money just to entertain the world? You are not thinking man. The man knew what he was doing and he has just be sentensed to prison by an American court for funding that crap called movie. Why would a right thinking person decides to insult the belief of others? How many times have you seen Jesus or Mary being mocked by muslims? WHy are you guys so uncultured and this pathetic? Why can't you just face your religion and leave others to practice their religion or live the way they want?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Wadeoye(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

1) I am not a christian

2) Muhammed killed Jews, go and read your hadith. Ignoramus!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

3) You religion is far from peaceful. There are verses which the terrorists quote to hate jews and kill infidels. Go and read your Quran. While these verse may be wrongly interpreted, they are still there.

I have just copied for you to see an excerpt from the URL above. What kind of a person are you? You read the only part that supports your pre-conceived idea. Now read the below from the same page where you read that Mohammed killed jews OR asked muslims to kill jews...

"The continuing feud between the Aws and the Khazraj was probably the chief cause for several emissaries to invite Muhammad to Yathrib in order to adjudicate in disputed cases.[7][9] Ibn Ishaq recorded that after his arrival in 622, Muhammad established a compact, the Constitution of Medina, which committed the Jewish and Muslim tribes to mutual cooperation. The nature of this document as recorded by Ibn Ishaq and transmitted by Ibn Hisham is the subject of dispute among modern historians, many of whom maintain that this "treaty" is possibly a collage of agreements, of different dates, and that it is not clear when they were made.[5][10][11] Watt holds that the Qurayza and Nadir were probably mentioned in an earlier version of the Constitution requiring the parties not to support an enemy against each other.[5]

Aside from the general agreements, the chronicles by Ibn Ishaq and al-Waqidi contain a report that after his arrival, Muhammad signed a special treaty with the Qurayza chief Ka'b ibn Asad. Ibn Ishaq gives no sources, while al-Waqidi refers to Ka’b ibn Malik of Salima, a clan hostile to the Jews, and Mummad ibn Ka’b, the son of a Qurayza boy who was sold into slavery in the aftermath of the siege and eventually became a Muslim. Among modern historians, R. B. Serjeant supports the historicity of this document and suggests that the Jews knew "of the penalty for breaking faith with Muhammad".[30] On the other hand, Norman Stillman argues that the Muslim historians had invented this agreement in order to justify the subsequent treatment of the Qurayza.[31] Watt also rejects the existence of such a special agreement but notes that the Jews were bound by the aforementioned general agreement and by their alliance to the two Arab tribes not to support an enemy against Muhammad.[5] Serjeant agrees with this and opines that the Qurayza were aware of the two parts of a pact made between Muhammad and the Jewish tribes in the confederation according to which "Jews having their religion and the Muslims having their religion excepting anyone who acts wrongfully and commits crime/acts treacherously/breaks an agreement[clarification needed], for he but slays himself and the people of his house."[30]"

And then read this...

"The Banu Qurayza refused to submit to Muhammad's judgment and so asked the Auws, (also spelled Aws) tribe to intervene on their behalf. Muhammad not wanting to antagonize the Auws deferred the issue to them. The leaders of Banu Qurayza were gathered and were asked by the Auws what the punishment is for a traitor in their own religion. They bowed their heads and stated according to the Torah the punishment is death. So on the order of Sa'd ibn Mua'dth (leader of the Auws tribe), the men were executed, while the women and children were enslaved. [2] There is much debate about the number executed with some estimating that between 400-900 men were beheaded, [3] while the Sunni hadith simply state that all male members were killed, without specifying a figure, and one woman.[4]"
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wadeoye:

You called it a "Goddam movie"? Then I pity you... Are you saying the person behind this movie spent all the money just to entertain the world? You are not thinking man. The man knew what he was doing and he has just be sentensed to prison by an American court for funding that crap called movie. Why would a right thinking person decides to insult the belief of others? How many times have you seen Jesus or Mary being mocked by muslims? WHy are you guys so uncultured and this pathetic? Why can't you just face your religion and leave others to practice their religion or live the way they want?

Did the movie stop you guys from going to mosque or saying your prayers?

Only animals respond to words not even spoken to them with violence
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wadeoye:

I have just copied for you to see an excerpt from the URL above. What kind of a person are you? You read the only part that supports your pre-conceived idea. Now read the below from the same page where you read that Mohammed killed jews OR asked muslims to kill jews...

"The continuing feud between the Aws and the Khazraj was probably the chief cause for several emissaries to invite Muhammad to Yathrib in order to adjudicate in disputed cases.[7][9] Ibn Ishaq recorded that after his arrival in 622, Muhammad established a compact, the Constitution of Medina, which committed the Jewish and Muslim tribes to mutual cooperation. The nature of this document as recorded by Ibn Ishaq and transmitted by Ibn Hisham is the subject of dispute among modern historians, many of whom maintain that this "treaty" is possibly a collage of agreements, of different dates, and that it is not clear when they were made.[5][10][11] Watt holds that the Qurayza and Nadir were probably mentioned in an earlier version of the Constitution requiring the parties not to support an enemy against each other.[5]

Aside from the general agreements, the chronicles by Ibn Ishaq and al-Waqidi contain a report that after his arrival, Muhammad signed a special treaty with the Qurayza chief Ka'b ibn Asad. Ibn Ishaq gives no sources, while al-Waqidi refers to Ka’b ibn Malik of Salima, a clan hostile to the Jews, and Mummad ibn Ka’b, the son of a Qurayza boy who was sold into slavery in the aftermath of the siege and eventually became a Muslim. Among modern historians, R. B. Serjeant supports the historicity of this document and suggests that the Jews knew "of the penalty for breaking faith with Muhammad".[30] On the other hand, Norman Stillman argues that the Muslim historians had invented this agreement in order to justify the subsequent treatment of the Qurayza.[31] Watt also rejects the existence of such a special agreement but notes that the Jews were bound by the aforementioned general agreement and by their alliance to the two Arab tribes not to support an enemy against Muhammad.[5] Serjeant agrees with this and opines that the Qurayza were aware of the two parts of a pact made between Muhammad and the Jewish tribes in the confederation according to which "Jews having their religion and the Muslims having their religion excepting anyone who acts wrongfully and commits crime/acts treacherously/breaks an agreement[clarification needed], for he but slays himself and the people of his house."[30]"

And then read this...

"The Banu Qurayza refused to submit to Muhammad's judgment and so asked the Auws, (also spelled Aws) tribe to intervene on their behalf. Muhammad not wanting to antagonize the Auws deferred the issue to them. The leaders of Banu Qurayza were gathered and were asked by the Auws what the punishment is for a traitor in their own religion. They bowed their heads and stated according to the Torah the punishment is death. So on the order of Sa'd ibn Mua'dth (leader of the Auws tribe), the men were executed, while the women and children were enslaved. [2] There is much debate about the number executed with some estimating that between 400-900 men were beheaded, [3] while the Sunni hadith simply state that all male members were killed, without specifying a figure, and one woman.[4]"

Maybe you dont realise that there was a 25 day seige of Banu Quraya by Muhammad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Wadeoye(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Maybe you dont realise that there was a 25 day seige of Banu Quraya by Muhammad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza

You are not intelligent. I have posted that for you to show to me how a man who had been invited to adjudicate in disputed cases between Jews and other tribes can be labelled a Jew hater. A man who came up with a compact which committed the Jewish and Muslim tribes to mutual cooperation...

And also even in those old days...

"a pact made between Muhammad and the Jewish tribes in the confederation according to which "Jews having their religion and the Muslims having their religion excepting anyone who acts wrongfully and commits crime/acts treacherously/breaks an agreement[clarification needed], for he but slays himself and the people of his house."

You must be very lazy and I think that has affected your brain as well.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Wadeoye(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Did the movie stop you guys from going to mosque or saying your prayers?

Only animals respond to words not even spoken to them with violence

Ask your people to face their association called christianity and leave the muslims alone - simple. Or you call that a religion?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
Is it me, or do people invite 'trouble' then cry foul later on?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wadeoye:

You are not intelligent. I have posted that for you to show to me how a man who had been invited to adjudicate in disputed cases between Jews and other tribes can be labelled a Jew hater. A man who came up with a compact which committed the Jewish and Muslim tribes to mutual cooperation...

And also even in those old days...

"a pact made between Muhammad and the Jewish tribes in the confederation according to which "Jews having their religion and the Muslims having their religion excepting anyone who acts wrongfully and commits crime/acts treacherously/breaks an agreement[clarification needed], for he but slays himself and the people of his house."

You must be very lazy and I think that has affected your brain as well.

Are you too foolish to realise that Muhammad invaded and killed those Jews? What did you think the link was saying?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wadeoye:

Ask your people to face their association called christianity and leave the muslims alone - simple. Or you call that a religion?

I am not a christian
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Wadeoye(m): 12:20am On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you too foolish to realise that Muhammad invaded and killed those Jews? What did you think the link was saying?
It is either you are very lazy to read or you don't understand english. Was Mohammed the head of Auws tribe who ordered their execution? Or is this too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Wadeoye:
It is either you are very lazy to read or you don't understand english. Was Mohammed the head of Auws tribe who ordered their execution? Or is this too difficult for you to understand?

Fool, go and read about the 25 day siege of the Jewish tribe.

You are foolish. Please dont talk to me if you havent read about Hadith and the history of Muhammad. Ignorant fool that is ignorant of his own religion.

How can you be so ignorant. It is very annoying.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 09, 2012
Wadeoye:

Can you show me where you read that Mohammed killed christians and Jews?

Qur’an 5:17 “Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, ‘The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.’”

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Qur’an 74:31 “We have appointed nineteen angels to be the wardens of the Hell Fire. We made a stumbling-block for those who disbelieve and We have fixed their number as a trial for unbelievers in order that the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) may arrive with certainty, and that no doubts may be left for the People of the Book, those in whose hearts is a disease.”
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 09, 2012
davidylan:

Qur’an 5:17 “Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, ‘The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.’”

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Qur’an 74:31 “We have appointed nineteen angels to be the wardens of the Hell Fire. We made a stumbling-block for those who disbelieve and We have fixed their number as a trial for unbelievers in order that the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) may arrive with certainty, and that no doubts may be left for the People of the Book, those in whose hearts is a disease.”

Dont mind the fool. He has never read the Koran on his own. The goat is probably brainwashed by his imam
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 1:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

Dont mind the fool. He has never read the Koran on his own. The goat is probably brainwashed by his imam

and you say sagamouse is abusive undecided
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 09, 2012
F00028:

and you say sagamouse is abusive undecided

grin grin grin

You cant blame me for this guy. He is clearly foolish. He hasnt read the hadith/Quran properly and he is trying to do dawah?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin

You cant blame me for this guy. He is clearly foolish. He hasnt read the hadith/Quran properly and he is trying to do dawah?

only he doesnt look the fool here. he asked:
Wadeoye:
Can you show me where you read that Mohammed killed christians and Jews? Or a part of Quran where muslims are asked to kill christians or jews?

those verses quoted don't show that.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2012
davidylan:

and the same you would boost I am a scientist yet these verses did not prove what was asked which is in simple english show me where in the Qur'an Muhammad killed jews and christians or where the Qur'an commands muslims to kill christians or jews.

Now i am sure two can play this game, for those my enemies who do not want me to prevail upon them bring them and slay them.

In essence Jesus according to you commands the murder of people he calls enemies.

Reading within the context of what you are reading is key to understanding while to people like you it is acceptable to read the Qur'an out of context, we also present the same evidence and tell you we can conclude Jesus seem to prefer violently killing your enemies than reason with them!
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by tintingz(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2012
hahahahaha!. . .monkey believers and cross worshipers are really in trouble cheesy . . .this thread don move to page 4!
If i ask this christians about their 'i am' god. . .why did he repented for creating human, why was he defeated by Jacob, why was he given 32 virgins by Moses and the priest, why was he commanding wars and keeping virgins, why was he always got angry to the isrealites, why did he impregnated a little 12yr old Mary and later sacrifice his only acclaim son?? Leme pause here before i start speaking in tongues grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2012
F00028:

only he doesnt look the fool here. he asked:

those verses quoted don't show that.

Did I quote the Quran?

Hmmm what about the part where Muhammad had a 25 day siege of the Jewish tribe? You ignored that part? Lying muslim.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by shuddyy: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2012
Hmmm. so far, I think the moslems here are doing a better job on this debate - better convincing arguments!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Download Joseph Prince' Youtube Sermons To Your Phone / 13 Top Secrets For A Successful Christian Courtship / You Thought Jesus Was A Carpenter, As In A Furniture Maker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.