Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. (6906 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Gratitude Challenge / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2012
otherwise can you imagine an exchange about Jesus Christ where the Muslim tongue wasn't restrained by the Qur'an?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2012
You know muslims usually disappoint me when they speak outside their section.
Its like u have no idea of what u are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2012
inurmind: You know muslims usually disappoint me when they speak outside their section.
why dont you enlighten me...please.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Don't u understand? What u wrote there doesn't even make sense.

F00028: otherwise can you imagine an exchange about Jesus Christ where the Muslim tongue wasn't restrained by the Qur'an?

How does this make any sense and how does it even relate to the topic?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
@inurmind

if you cant make sense out of:

"Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude...."
"...OTHERWISE can you imagine an exchange about Jesus Christ where the Muslim tongue wasn't restrained by the Qur'an?

then this thread is not for you. you best move on.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028: @inurmind

if you cant make sense out of:

"Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude...."
"...OTHERWISE can you imagine an exchange about Jesus Christ where the Muslim tongue wasn't restrained by the Qur'an?

then this thread is not for you. you best move on.

Un-f**king-believable. I get it now, but I wish I didn't. How f**king stoopid can you be?

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:

Un-f**king-believable. I get it now, but I wish I didn't. How f**king stoopid can you be?

yes...you got it.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

yes...you got it.

That's nice to know bro. So pls explain to the xtian bros out there how were it not for tenets set by moh, tenets he had no issue taking from various other cultures, primarily theirs and that of the jews, you'd spend the whole day insulting them. I can see just what a d1ck you'd be without religion, and of course how grateful xtians should be to moh for his mercy.

Do note I'm not claiming to not be a d1ck myself
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:

That's nice to know bro. So pls explain to the xtian bros out there how were it not for tenets set by moh, tenets he had no issue taking from various other cultures, primarily theirs and that of the jews, you'd spend the whole day insulting them. I can see just what a d1ck you'd be without religion, and of course how grateful xtians should be to moh for his mercy.

Do note I'm not claiming to not be a d1ck myself

come on now. you mean to tell me you've never wondered why with all vile, slanderous attacks people of the christian faith launch on the personality of the Prophet, Muslims never return the favour? ...you thought maybe they were afraid if the holy ghost? undecided
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028: otherwise can you imagine an exchange about Jesus Christ where the Muslim tongue wasn't restrained by the Qur'an?

what do you mean? Care to explain?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Muslim tongue restrained by the Quran, but the same noble Quran does not restrain their hands from shedding innocent blood .

Confused hypocrites !!

5 Likes

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

come on now. you mean to tell me you've never wondered why with all vile, slanderous attacks people of the christian faith launch on the personality of the Prophet, Muslims never return the favour? ...you thought maybe they were afraid if the holy ghost? undecided

But muslims have been killing people every day over alleged attacks on mohammad no? Should we be praising you because you kill us rather than shout at us?

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Omexonomy: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
@op this ur tread is a Notice me tread that makes no sense to any body by the way how were u taught compreshion in ur qouranic school
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
frosbel: Muslim tongue restrained by the Quran, but the same noble Quran does not restrain their hands from shedding innocent blood .

Confused hypocrites !!

the hypocrites would be the ones who profess the 'religion of love' but throughout their history have left nothing but bloodshed and destruction.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

the hypocrites would be the ones who profess the 'religion of love' but throughout their history have left nothing but bloodshed and destruction.

and those who profess the religion of peace but are the greatest harbingers of deathh the world has ever known? grin
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028,

There's an "L" missing from your name.

fool28.

You borrowed prophets form the christian religion and then you have the nerve to say that christians owe Muhammad? The same muhammad that killed Jews and christians?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

No, not really no. Most are not slander, they are criticisms (which somehow translate to beheadings in barbarian-land). And a very nice chunk are valid, and very true. You also have the right to criticize and slander (good lucking you if you get to court though) the xtians. Like already mentioned, they'd rather you shouted at them than you blew them up, or beheaded them, enslaved their women, etc. It seems your responses to criticism are way above what would be appropriate, don't you think so? (You don't, I know.) Yet you sit here smugly implying you're the bigger man, taking pity on the poor serf xtians. When you eventually blow them, wouldn't you say that's quite passive-aggressive as well?

Anyways, where do you get the idea it's one sided?

http://cifwatch.com/2012/09/23/jewish-reaction-to-thousands-of-antisemitic-arab-cartoons-no-riots-no-injuries-no-deaths/
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03: F00028,

There's an "L" missing from your name.

fool28...
now that's downright provocative logic...boy.
and you don't want to go that route with me cos I can mix it up real good.

besides, what do you care, ain't you an agnostic, atheist, whatever? or are you a closet christian too?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

and those who profess the religion of peace but are the greatest harbingers of deathh the world has ever known? grin

PROVE IT
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:
...Anyways, where do you get the idea it's one sided?
http://cifwatch.com/2012/09/23/jewish-reaction-to-thousands-of-antisemitic-arab-cartoons-no-riots-no-injuries-no-deaths/

did you see Jesus the Christ depicted in any of those cartoons?.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

PROVE IT

Do you really need "proof" or are you just being deliberately funny?

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

Where was allah or mohammad depicted in the Miss World riots in Kaduna?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
I've been reading this thread you started, and so far, you're yet to make any sensible post.

Are you saying the muslims tongue is restrained by the koran?

Then kindly explain the killing of innocent people over a goddamn movie?

Kindly explain why the Northern Nigeria has been devoured by the cancer-worm called islam?

Also kindly define the term "peace" and be honest by asking yourself if islam can be referred to as a peaceful religion?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

Ignoring the rest of my post? Anyways, I have many more questions for you.

I see, you're right, attack on jews are totally unrelated.
/sarcasm (I usually wouldn't add that, but I'm genuinely afraid you won't pick it up)

Judaism is not held sacredly to xtians? Heck, even to you guys? I would think the law would protect all other faiths, no? Oh wait, only those moh borrowed/stole from, I see. To give him some sort of legitimacy perhaps?

To elaborate, xtians specifically should be happy with mohammed's graciousness, all other faiths are exempt since he did not directly steal any of their ideas? They are all faiths deserving of some good slandering? Do you think xtians wake up, unprovoked, and think to themselves I'ma slander some of those hypocritical muslims today? Do you think anyone does? I ask because you seem to be implying it's okay to slander others so long as your religious overlords allows it. (On another note, do they also dictate to you how many times a day you can take a $hit?). So you wouldn't think twice about slandering someone were it allowed, yes? Like say the jews, hmmm. You hold back on jesus just because you were ordered to? I see....

I'm not even going to bother googling for xtian specific attacks by muslims
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
CrazyMan:
I've been reading this thread you started, and so far, you're yet to make any sensible post.

Are you saying the muslims tongue is restrained by the koran?

Then kindly explain the killing of innocent people over a goddamn movie?

Kindly explain why the Northern Nigeria has been devoured by the cancer-worm called islam?

Also kindly define the term "peace" and be honest by asking yourself if islam can be referred to as a peaceful religion?

I think you see my point quite clearly. you just can't deal with it so you pretend it's not there. and then you and these other fellas keep throwing me these curve balls.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:
Do you really need "proof" or are you just being deliberately funny?
I ain't no comedian.

this is your allegation:
davidylan:
PROVE IT!
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:
I ain't no comedian.

this is your allegation:
PROVE IT!

I dont know... perhaps we should send you to live in Maiduguri, kano, pakistan, syria, libya or afghanistan? I'm sure you will find proof of my "allegation" there.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
inurmind: You know muslims usually disappoint me when they speak outside their section.
their section is a grave yard, hence seeking relevance here.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
are u alright
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:
now that's downright provocative logic...boy.
and you don't want to go that route with me cos I can mix it up real good.

besides, what do you care, ain't you an agnostic, atheist, whatever? or are you a closet christian too?

lol.... grin grin

You have nothing to offer on this section. Go back to the islam section where the religion of peace is never criticised
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by CrazyMan(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028: I think you see my point quite clearly. you just can't deal with it so you pretend it's not there. and then you and these other fellas keep throwing me these curve balls.
What point have you brought out that you want me to see?

You posted a thread like a primary school child devoid of commendable facts and proofs, and you expect us to agree with you.

Truth be told....even the atheist on this section are all aware that your so called peaceful religion is actually an ironic expression.

I would suggest that you bundle yourself and your koran and go to your jihad section where you'll forever be protected under the arms of maclatunji.

Freeking hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

You are right, they don't bother to retaliate. They only bomb and massacre those who ask questions, criticise or express their non-belief in Mo/Allah instead!

This thread is an excellent example of 'how to take the piss out of Ajala'! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If We Came From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) / 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.